Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Rong Nianbing View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Don't be ridiculous. Kyoukai is more worthy of being a General than Shin.

Ten even commented on it being more realistic of a goal than Shin's becoming GG. Unless you're just joking around.
    being a general is not all about martial strength (even then, she's an assassin with limited stamina) and natural talent at tactics, she outranks Shin in both but until she learns how to lead men on the battlefield like a military officer, she's not fit to be general.

Rank 98 Super Douluo Rong Nianbing's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    being a general is not all about martial strength (even then, she's an assassin with limited stamina) and natural talent at tactics, she outranks Shin in both but until she learns how to lead men on the battlefield like a military officer, she's not fit to be general.
    Having talent for tactics is already much better than whatever Shin is capable of.

九十八级超级多罗

God of Emotions (1st Class God)

Shima always makes Kyoukai do stupid shit to nerf her.

Quote Originally Posted by felixng2015 View Post
    Shima always makes Kyoukai do stupid shit to nerf her.
    you mean Hara?

Quote Originally Posted by gn_x00 View Post
    you mean Hara?
    Yea oops haha

Quote Originally Posted by Rong Nianbing View Post
    Having talent for tactics is already much better than whatever Shin is capable of.
    eye for tactics (strange ones at that) won't get you far if you can't lead your men

Kyoukai - strong and intelligent but with shitty stamina, poor decision making(for fuck sake she could finish Rinko rather than healed Shin stupid as fuck, assassination bullshit luckily was saved by granny, confront Yuuren without a backup and once again saved by other people)

Ouhon >>> Kyoukai+Shin+Karyoten

Lmao the moment you EOS or new gen on a thread title or at times both them you instantly know its a Shin trashing thread. I mean for real though why don't you guys make a "Shin hate or trash Shin thread" and pour out all you bottled up complaints about Shin rather than derailing from the thread core objective.

With that said though with risk of contradicting my self, Shin does his job whether you guys delude yourself into thinking he does not or pretend he does not the undeniable truth is that the manga has shown Shin to be a capable commander and has also achieved great deeds and that he also has room for more growth given his shortcomings, since after all the manga is about his journey to become a great general not about him as a great general.

Well enough of that, back on topic;

Shin: A more refined Duke Hyou due to his vassals such as Ten who would work on his initial development (as much as people hate it Shin's instincts are developing, and also people got to realize Duke Hyou spent around 1-4 decades refining his instincts)

Kyoukai: An amped Kyou if she works on her stamina problems and rid herself of her soloness.

Mouten: Probably an Ousen or say Hakuki with no issues of taking to the front (I don't consider SHK a commissioned general)

Ouhon: I want to say Ouki but he does not give me the Ouki vibes given his reckless behavior at times, we probably need more info on Shibasaku before saying he is an Ouki type.

Hara is very capable on making a great characters. In fact, a lot of people is very great in Kingdom. Shin was really great, I just find a need to criticize Shin since Hara makes Shin worse these few last arcs..