Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Closest comparisons for EOS new gen.

Ouhon: Ouki (he is martial general who is also smart and a good leader)
    Shin: Duke Hyou on roids
    Mouten: A less aggressive Kyou
    Ousen: Hakuki
    Heki: Mougou/Choutou

Feel free to state more.

Shin: Duke Hyou on roids Gaimou

Quote Originally Posted by gn_x00 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Shin: Duke Hyou on roids Gaimou
    Agreed

Quote Originally Posted by felixng2015 View Post
    Mouten: A less aggressive Kyou

- - - Updated - - -

also

kisui - renpa

Mouten is nothing like Kyou, if I had to compare any current general to her it would be Yotanwa (offensive tactics with large casualties, high leadership, good at sieging cities).

Ousen - Hakuki
    Kyou - Yotanwa
    Tou - Ouki
    Moubu - Oukotsu

Shin - Duke Hyou
    Mouten - Koshou (?)
    Ouhon - Shibasaku (?)
    Heki - Shoubukun / Mougou
    Kyoukai - probably no one
    Last edited by Cichy; 07-15-2017 at 03:50 PM.

Mouten - Shouheikun

一百万年白日梦冰蚕(1,000,000 Years Daydream Ice Silkworm)
    四十万年冰玉皇帝蝎子(400,000 Years Ice Jade Emperor Scorpion Hyotei)
    七十万年冰天堂雪女雪雪皇帝(700,000 Years Ice Heavenly Snow Woman 'Snow Emperor' Xue Nu)

十万年八角神秘冰厂(100,000 Years Octagonal Mysterious Ice Plant)
    三十万年冰熊国王小白(300,000 Years Ice Bear King Xiao Bai)
    十万年海美人公主李雅(100,000 Years Sea Mermaid Princess Li Ya)
    七十万年恶魔皇帝(700,000 Years Evil Eye Tyrant Emperor)

Limit Individual, 'The strength to move unhindered throughout the world'

Mouten: shouheikun. Strategist with good martial skill like 91-92 STR.
    Ouhon: better version of Tou. All around general with 96-97 STR.
    Shin: better version of Duke Hyou. The ultimate instinctive general with 98-100 STR.
    KyouKai: better version of rinko with 98-100 STR.
    Ten: Genbou
    Last edited by Ares; 07-15-2017 at 04:34 PM.

Shin atm definitly looks more like a Gaimou type general. He doesn't even bother thinking about strategies since they have Ten and Kyoukai.

Quote Originally Posted by RoyalIce View Post
    Shin atm definitly looks more like a Gaimou type general. He doesn't even bother thinking about strategies since they have Ten and Kyoukai.
    You're crazy.

Shin has already shown signs of becoming an instinctive-type general that is capable of inspiring his men to fight like demons. GaiMou so far has shown to be capable of neither. The Duke Hyou comparison was on point.

Quote Originally Posted by Li_Xin View Post
    You're crazy.

Shin has already shown signs of becoming an instinctive-type general that is capable of inspiring his men to fight like demons. GaiMou so far has shown to be capable of neither. The Duke Hyou comparison was on point.
    Sure in the end he will be more like the Duke. Just saying that at the moment he doesn't seem like it. It would be cool to actually see Shin do something or come up with something due to his instincts.

Quote Originally Posted by Li_Xin View Post
    You're crazy.

Duke Hyou capped his int to 70 and purely on instincts onward till it reached perfection at 100.

Duke Hyou entire plans were about his instincts on army placement and formation while Shin is basically just following Karyo Ten orders similar to Gaimou and JunSou.

Duke Hyou = pure instinctual general
    Shin = pure idiotic Karyoten's slave

honestly, saying current Shin will be Duke Hyou like in EOS is an insult for Duke imo. Character development might fix that, but currently, nope...

Ouhon: Ouki
    Mouten: Shouheikun
    Kyoukai : better str version of Kyou
    Heki: Choutou

Current Shin is a skinnier and weaker version of Gaimou

Shin's path:
    - only focusing on martial might = Gaimou type
    - focusing on martial might + a bit on military tactics + leadership = Moubu type
    - martial might + honing his instinct = Duke Hyou type

honestly he is closer to 1 (and 2 to lesser extent) rather than 3. We haven't seen much of Shin's instinct after coalition war iirc

Duke conducts battles with pure instinct, not being leashed by little girls in owl outfits.

SHK looks to be a good comparison for Mouten, though we'll have to see if Mouten changes his methods upon being a general. Kyoukai is too ... individual to be Kyou. Kyou is super aggressive with her forces while Kyoukai tries to do everything herself. Ouki is more strategic than Ouhon, the former is fine orchestrating battles from his HQ while the latter has a chip on his shoulder and is super eager to claim glory in the front.

The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:

You're right... Ouhon might actually be similar to Earl Shi himself barring the mentality

but he is way too good at big strategy compared to Earl Shi
    Last edited by gn_x00; 07-16-2017 at 03:57 AM.

i kinda feel like kyou and Kyoukai kinda remind me of the same. both seem great allrounders with being agressive generals but still tactical and smart. though kyoukai has already surpassed her in martial might though i think

Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    Duke conducts battles with pure instinct, not being leashed by little girls in owl outfits.

SHK looks to be a good comparison for Mouten, though we'll have to see if Mouten changes his methods upon being a general. Kyoukai is too ... individual to be Kyou. Kyou is super aggressive with her forces while Kyoukai tries to do everything herself. Ouki is more strategic than Ouhon, the former is fine orchestrating battles from his HQ while the latter has a chip on his shoulder and is super eager to claim glory in the front.
    source?

as far as i remember Kyoukai always push her unit so much instead of working alone. Shin actually kinda fit the bill more about "working alone" since he basicly do nothing in their battle other than bashing the enemy commander's head

Quote Originally Posted by gn_x00 View Post
    source?

as far as i remember Kyoukai always push her unit so much instead of working alone. Shin actually kinda fit the bill more about "working alone" since he basicly do nothing in their battle other than bashing the enemy commander's head
    >Ten gets kidnapped
    Imma try to rescue her alone in a sea of enemies with my limited stamina

>gets caught out at night behind enemy lines
    lemme go assassinate Ryuutou alone and leave my men like headless chickens for a few days while I heal up in a village

granted, she's an assassin but if she doesn't brush up on how to lead men like a real officer should, she has no business being a general let alone a GG. At least Shin can yell out shit to pump up morale and direct his men before settling things with a duel.

The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:

Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    >Ten gets kidnapped
    Imma try to rescue her alone in a sea of enemies with my limited stamina

>gets caught out at night behind enemy lines
    lemme go assassinate Ryuutou alone and leave my men like headless chickens for a few days while I heal up in a village

granted, she's an assassin but if she doesn't brush up on how to lead men like a real officer should, she has no business being a general let alone a GG. At least Shin can yell out shit to pump up morale and direct his men before settling things with a duel.
    Don't be ridiculous. Kyoukai is more worthy of being a General than Shin.

Ten even commented on it being more realistic of a goal than Shin's becoming GG. Unless you're just joking around.

一百万年白日梦冰蚕(1,000,000 Years Daydream Ice Silkworm)
    四十万年冰玉皇帝蝎子(400,000 Years Ice Jade Emperor Scorpion Hyotei)
    七十万年冰天堂雪女雪雪皇帝(700,000 Years Ice Heavenly Snow Woman 'Snow Emperor' Xue Nu)

十万年八角神秘冰厂(100,000 Years Octagonal Mysterious Ice Plant)
    三十万年冰熊国王小白(300,000 Years Ice Bear King Xiao Bai)
    十万年海美人公主李雅(100,000 Years Sea Mermaid Princess Li Ya)
    七十万年恶魔皇帝(700,000 Years Evil Eye Tyrant Emperor)

Limit Individual, 'The strength to move unhindered throughout the world'