What would happen if Ousen replaced Hakuki in Chouhei?

How would things have changed? I figure he would try to throw 400,000 pokeballs to capture the Zhao soldiers to build his own kingdom and threaten to bury the ones that did not comply.

Do you think it would have been possible for Ousen to become king of Qin or even the Zhao? Could he have possibly recruited a disgruntled Renpa to his cause?

Let's say he has his current subs and a loyal Ouhon.

Rank 98 Super Douluo Rong Nianbing's Avatar
    400,000 soldiers or civilians?

九十八级超级多罗

God of Emotions (1st Class God)

I doubt Renpa would have fought for him
    1-He still doesn't want to go after Zhao, he fought them for survival but I doubt he'd try to conquer any land
    2-He wouldn't fight for a general who fancies himself a king imo

Quote Originally Posted by Rong Nianbing View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    400,000 soldiers or civilians?
    400k troops believe it or not. The loss of those troops crippled Zhao very very severely.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dai Don Dedede View Post
    I doubt Renpa would have fought for him
    1-He still doesn't want to go after Zhao, he fought them for survival but I doubt he'd try to conquer any land
    2-He wouldn't fight for a general who fancies himself a king imo
    Yea I think the Renpa thing is a long shot but at the same time there is still a chance because it gives Renpa the opportunity to fight strong foes in war rather than twiddling his thumbs under the idiot Zhao king that replaced him with an inept general.

Do you think Ousen would try to recruit these troops and if he did would he have success?

Given the timing (exactly when idiot king take Renpa's title), then Renpa might actually come to Qin if Ousen play his cards right. But I don't think Renpa will fancy the idea of working under Ousen.

400.000 troops probably won't choose to side with Ousen either. Although the massacre probably won't happen

Rank 98 Super Douluo Rong Nianbing's Avatar
    Since when did Zhao have that many soldiers, and all stationed in one city too?

九十八级超级多罗

God of Emotions (1st Class God)

^
    Zhao used to be a threat....

until the idiot Zhao King shoot his own state in the foots, hands and also head.

400k men added to his army is no joke, and Ousen (if Hakuki didn't exist) would be head of the 6GG or at least 6GG. On paper, I'd jump to the conclusion that he'd be able to take over Qin easy but Ouki was also there and there's 4 other 6GG to deal with, not to mention you have 400k exhausted troops who will need tons of rations in addition to your own army. Honestly, it'd be an instant burden to have them switch sides all at once so maybe he'd show goodwill to the peasant conscripts by sending them home and convert/kill the actual soldiers.

Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    400k men added to his army is no joke, and Ousen (if Hakuki didn't exist) would be head of the 6GG or at least 6GG. On paper, I'd jump to the conclusion that he'd be able to take over Qin easy but Ouki was also there and there's 4 other 6GG to deal with, not to mention you have 400k exhausted troops who will need tons of rations in addition to your own army. Honestly, it'd be an instant burden to have them switch sides all at once so maybe he'd show goodwill to the peasant conscripts by sending them home and convert/kill the actual soldiers.
    He could backstab Ouki to get rid of him as soon as possible

Quote Originally Posted by felixng2015 View Post
    He could backstab Ouki to get rid of him as soon as possible
    taking out a fellow GG and a top tier at that right after a big battle with 400k dudes that you've just pressed into your service isn't exactly a solid idea

Ousen>China