Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nami > Robin

Quote Originally Posted by Great Potato View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Robin doesn't really have "main clothes" like some other characters, she switches things up every arc. The blue jacket + beach towel was a one time thing and she's mostly been wearing dresses since. Same with the cowboy getup pre-skip, she started out in that for Alabasta then moved on to casual clothes then to leather and so on. Nami is somewhat similar though she was stuck in a bikini top + jeans phase for a bit.
    But she was purple clothes > hat with a little of egypcian, it changed in ennies lobby and thrilelr bark but oh her first outfits were awesome.

Only faggots can hate on nami tbh. The moment they see a woman who challenges their ideal image of what a female should be they get triggered -.-

Romeo loves his women with attitude so i love a character with attitude and its not like nami does it every single time. She's been giving people attitude for saying some dumb shit and setting people straight. The way she challenges zoros' ideas is fresh considering most of the straw hats just listen without considering other possibilities

Nami is super caring which is what makes her great. She's not just some dumb bitch who complains and gives attitudes for no reason. Plus she shat on brulee and cracker this arc

Nami > robin for sure

Quote Originally Posted by romeo☠ View Post
    Only faggots can hate on nami tbh. The moment they see a woman who challenges their ideal image of what a female should be they get triggered -.-

Romeo loves his women with attitude so i love a character with attitude and its not like nami does it every single time. She's been giving people attitude for saying some dumb shit and setting people straight. The way she challenges zoros' ideas is fresh considering most of the straw hats just listen without considering other possibilities

Nami is super caring which is what makes her great. She's not just some dumb bitch who complains and gives attitudes for no reason. Plus she shat on brulee and cracker this arc

Nami > robin for sure
    What I like about Nami is her loyalty tbh, she does set people straight but she also know when to keep quiet like when Zoro shut her up in Water 7 about Usopp. She does have a little attitude but it's in perfect balance in my opinion, she doesn't go overboard with it.

She does have alot of compassion like proven in this recent chapter, she doesn't get all buddy buddy with Caesar just because he saved them, she knows he's still a scumbag for what he did to the kids in Punk Hazard.
    Last edited by Fabulous; 07-15-2017 at 07:12 PM.

Carrot > Nami and Robin

Quote Originally Posted by Jörmungandr View Post
    Carrot > Nami and Robin
    Expected nothing less from the pedo ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Fabulous View Post
    Everyone is basically telling me I like Nami more because Robin became boring.

She is not though, her character is no different personality and screentime wise as she was Thriller Bark and Sabaody.

The point of this thread was really me asking if my change in preference has to do with my own change as a person compared to how I was back when I got into One Piece, of course you could never know better than me but I was hoping to get some insight into what changes preference in someone other than outside factors.

Too deep for this thread I know, 2008 before I started getting into One Piece Zoro was my favorite character, since I've gotten into it though Luffy has become my favorite character of all time in any series.

So the above is where I hoped the discussion would go.
    So basically this is another 'look at me, Im Fabulous, look at how much my thinking has evolved now, look at how smart and deep i am now compared to how dumb i was before. Are you good enough to understand my thinking now, or am i still too much like Aizen for you?' when in reality we all thought this was a simple, 'who is the better character; Nami or Robin?'

To answer the second question, I do think that Nami has been better than Robin though, but I think both characters have deteriorated since they where introduced. People often talk about how good Robin used to be, and then completely ignore how good Nami was at the beginning of the series when she had all the SHs dancing to her tune as the cat burglar, before it went on to reveal how all of her stealing was because she wanted to pay off Arlong and save her village from his clutches. It even showed how much pain she had to endure, with all the people in her village she was trying to save demonising her and treating her like she was scum. Its a far cry from the person we know now, who breaks down in tears or else stands on the sidelines next to Usopp most of the time.

To answer your first question though Fabulous, I still have no idea what you are spouting or talking about 90% of the time. No offence. And by no offence I of course mean maximum offence.

Quote Originally Posted by Gwenhwyfar View Post
    So basically this is another 'look at me, Im Fabulous, look at how much my thinking has evolved now, look at how smart and deep i am now compared to how dumb i was before. Are you good enough to understand my thinking now, or am i still too much like Aizen for you?' when in reality we all thought this was a simple, 'who is the better character; Nami or Robin?'

To answer the second question, I do think that Nami has been better than Robin though, but I think both characters have deteriorated since they where introduced. People often talk about how good Robin used to be, and then completely ignore how good Nami was at the beginning of the series when she had all the SHs dancing to her tune as the cat burglar, before it went on to reveal how all of her stealing was because she wanted to pay off Arlong and save her village from his clutches. It even showed how much pain she had to endure, with all the people in her village she was trying to save demonising her and treating her like she was scum. Its a far cry from the person we know now, who breaks down in tears or else stands on the sidelines next to Usopp most of the time.

To answer your first question though Fabulous, I still have no idea what you are spouting or talking about 90% of the time. No offence. And by no offence I of course mean maximum offence.
    I don't know who you are but my post wasn't meant for retards like you and I wasn't talking about how smart I am or anything like that. Also I was never dumb either so that sort of comparison would never happen.

Now scurry off where you came from.
    Last edited by Fabulous; 07-15-2017 at 11:52 PM.

I actually just wanted to get your attention, wanna play chess?

Quote Originally Posted by Gwenhwyfar View Post
    I actually just wanted to get your attention, wanna play chess?
    I still don't know who you are, let's do it exactly 10 hours from now.

I'm going to sleep.

If you win Ill tell you my name

Quote Originally Posted by Fabulous View Post
    I still don't know who you are, let's do it exactly 10 hours from now.

I'm going to sleep.
    She is a very beautiful blonde

Quote Originally Posted by Cake View Post
    She is a very beautiful blonde
    It's most likely a dude, I think it's White.

Dude you always knew, you can check username history.

Have no clue how to do that though I read it was a new feature, I just took a guess.

Oda refuses to do anything with Robin since Part 2. Thems the breaks. At least she hasn't turned into Chopper.
    http://www.millenniumforums.com/signaturepics/sigpic461_1.gif

it means Oda is a hack and he's been sidelining his best female character

Robin is still better though

Honestly the best designs (in a personal opinion) are Monet and Reiju.

A slightly favoritism for Monet in looks, Reiju is queen for being perfect in everything.

Nami always was, is and will be better than robin.

Quote Originally Posted by Squalll View Post
    Nami always was, is and will be better than robin.
    Squall? From FF8? Welcome to TMF man!

Quote Originally Posted by General Zu View Post
    Squall? From FF8? Welcome to TMF man!
    Thanks.