Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Meh I don't expect any state in the position of being conquered to have a concilliatory attitude to Sei's expansion. Especially when the last time they took over a big chunk of Zhao territory they murdered everyone because they cba to deal with them. There's no reason for Zhao or any state to give Qin the time of day no matter what grand delusions Sei has.

Hatred and disgust are bound to override any admiration towards Sei for a grizzled vet.

Why you gotta do that Hara ?
    I just said in last chapter thread that how he was going in right by making Banaji an actual threat to Akou and Ouhon . Now they are dueling this early and obviously Ouhon will win considering his stolen speech from Shin.
    Zhao just can't catch a break.
    I need this war to be extremely difficult one. Hara is making it easy one.
    Unless of course Banaji beats back Ouhon to retreat which has pratically no chance of happening.

I believe Ouhon's defeat is plausible at the moment. HARA likes to play with the feelings of the characters. He will grow insanely!

agreed Ouhon winning here would be way too much. i think riboku needs to make a strong first move to make this war seem more intense

Yep,if ouhon win here it will be too boring i guess

Ouhon needs to kill that piece of shit Banana, he talks too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph3gun View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yep,if ouhon win here it will be too boring i guess
    Ouhon = seinen
    Shin = Shounen bullshit

@woikurus; everyone already knows that you are obsessed with the Ou's, so it would be good to see you making an objective comment rather than ones driven by your obsession with the Ou family or rather the Ou main family.

Quote Originally Posted by woikurus View Post
    Ouhon = seinen
    Shin = Shounen bullshit
    dude Ouhon is as generic a shounen rival as you can get

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by adage View Post
    @woikurus; everyone already knows that you are obsessed with the Ou's, so it would be good to see you making an objective comment rather than ones driven by your obsession with the Ou family or rather the Ou main family.
    Moubu+Ousen > China
    Mouten = Faggot
    Shin, Kyoukai and Ten = Shounen bullshit trio

@woikurus; let's go at it only on the manga's confines, I mean history is good and all but its not really that accurate at times due to it being jotted down by human beings who are not really know for their objectiveness but mostly of their pettiness and hate.

Shin is a piece of garbage in history

Yeah a piece of garbage who was entrusted with 200 troops to attack the Giant state of Chu, and was even invited to discuss meetings regarding who to attack first regarding Qi and Chu. Truly a piece of GARBAGE and someone went on to such lengths to emphasis his loss to the CHU just to HYPE OUSEN's triumph against them later on, and then made sure bury his achievements before and after that battle, LMAO HISTORY is such a good thing since its so accurate and not dishonest at times RIGHT!?.

Manga Ousen and Historical Ousen = epicness over 9000, one of the greatest GOATs of the Warring States
    Historical Shin disrespecting the GOAT Ousen and got all 200k troops killed was extremely hilarious and satisficing to read, sounds exactly like idiotic Manga Shin, Hara is doing a good job with this

Quote Originally Posted by giantbiceps View Post
    Manga Ousen and Historical Ousen = epicness over 9000, one of the greatest GOATs of the Warring States
    Historical Shin disrespecting the GOAT Ousen and got all 200k troops killed was extremely hilarious and satisficing to read, sounds exactly like idiotic Manga Shin, Hara is doing a good job with this
    Historical Shin = idiot and arrogance, Manga Shin = idiot and arrogance

Historical+Manga Ousen = awesome

LMAO what an asspull @giantbiceps; all history has on Shin, or rather say Shiji (or was Shinji I don't really know how its spelled but its a rather prominent author) is that he got whacked by Kouen's 500 000 troops to his 200 000 troops and specifically went on to say that he lost 7 of his own personal lieutenants nothing about him losing a 100 000 troops or so, the one who actually that many was Kanki when Riboku whipped his ass.

And a year later or so afterwards Ousen was commissioned to do battle with Chu that is kouen's 500 000 troops with an army of 600 000 troops were he emerged victorious. And you guys are out here trying to paint it like Kouen vs Shin was on equal footing and that Ousen vs Kouen was played out while Ousen was at a disadvantage.

I mean if Shin was such a shit tier why was he even brought up in a discussion concerning the invasion of the GIANT STATE OF CHU as a candidate of Supreme Commander alongside Ousen's rather than Moubu, Ouhon and Mouten's who were already generals under the King's service by then.

Lol and people try to claim that history is 100 percent accurate.

@adage; cool asspull bro but here how it went:

“.....Before the campaign to invade the kingdom of Chu, Zheng asked Xin how many soldiers he needed to invade Chu. Xin requested 200,000 but Wang Jian,a veteran general by then, disagreed and said he needed at least 600,000 soldiers. Zheng trusted Xin in the end and Xin led his 200,000 soldiers along with Meng Tian as his 2nd in command to invade Chu......Xin lost the war and manage to return to Qin with Meng Tian, a handful of soldiers and lost 7 of his trusted lieutenants during the escape.”

Idiotic Historical Shin was to cocky and underestimated the superstate of Chu, he dared disregarded the GOAT Ousen's input and got completely destroyed, the idiot managed to run away with his tail between his legs with "a handful of soldiers", but lost 7 trusted lieutanants (i hope Hara make that little shit Ten one of them in the manga)

Historical Shin = Manga Shin = idiot and arrogance
    Ousen = GOAT

@giantbiceps; before that meeting there was a meeting were the Qin King asked who to attack first whether it be the Qi or Chu were Li Xin actually deemed the Qi the most optimum foes crush first and the king refused and wanted to start with the Chu.

And while its baffling to most why Li Xin asked to be granted 200K troops to strike the Chu, I find it reasonable given his prior sentiments as to who to attack first and how Ousen approached the battle against the Chu given his superiority in numbers, I mean has it ever occurred to you that Li Xin never meant to conquer Chu with those numbers but rather test waters with them, although he got blindsided by Kouen and his superior 500K troops at the end.

And @giantbiceps; if Li Xin did lose over 100K or even 50K troops in battle it would have been explicitly be mentioned like how it was in every major battle during the warring states like Hakuki vs Zha Kou ( earlier Renpa) at Chouhei, Kanki vs Riboku and probably Kanki vs Kochou.

Anyway why would someone who is not equal or even comparable to Ousen's strength be asked to partake in the same meeting as him and the king in the first place according to your logic. I mean we are reading the same manga and we both know how Supreme Commanders are basically appointed, I mean you cannot just appoint Heki just cause he is on the kings side rather than Kanki.

My point is that if Li Xin was garbage to begin with he would have never earned a right to sit at those two grand meetings which affected Qin's prestige whether you like it or not.

Quote Originally Posted by adage View Post
    @giantbiceps; before that meeting there was a meeting were the Qin King asked who to attack first whether it be the Qi or Chu were Li Xin actually deemed the Qi the most optimum foes crush first and the king refused and wanted to start with the Chu.

And while its baffling to most why Li Xin asked to be granted 200K troops to strike the Chu, I find it reasonable given his prior sentiments as to who to attack first and how Ousen approached the battle against the Chu given his superiority in numbers, I mean has it ever occurred to you that Li Xin never meant to conquer Chu with those numbers but rather test waters with them, although he got blindsided by Kouen and his superior 500K troops at the end.

And @giantbiceps; if Li Xin did lose over 100K or even 50K troops in battle it would have been explicitly be mentioned like how it was in every major battle during the warring states like Hakuki vs Zha Kou ( earlier Renpa) at Chouhei, Kanki vs Riboku and probably Kanki vs Kochou.

Anyway why would someone who is not equal or even comparable to Ousen's strength be asked to partake in the same meeting as him and the king in the first place according to your logic. I mean we are reading the same manga and we both know how Supreme Commanders are basically appointed, I mean you cannot just appoint Heki just cause he is on the kings side rather than Kanki.

My point is that if Li Xin was garbage to begin with he would have never earned a right to sit at those two grand meetings which affected Qin's prestige whether you like it or not.
    For fuck sake a lot of historians referred to Shiji because its reliability compared to other text or scripture during that period the one you mention has less credibility than Shiji. I already read that on kingmagax blog and it's a bullshit tbh compared to Shiji even Hara knew and can smell it from far away that bullshit smell.

I also could write from my ass about Hitler was a good person and never kill a single human being according to my narrative.

The Records of the Grand Historian Shiji = Reliable for warring state period and use commonly around the world heck even Documentary was based on Shiji records

Bullcrap you mention above = Some asshole who like to bullshitting with a stupid estimation on army strength and fairy tales regarding Li Xin the idiotic general

@adage; wow, another amazingly cool asspull bro. But Kingdom is written based on the Shiji so your fanfiction doesn't count
    From the Shiji:
    “.....Before the campaign to invade the kingdom of Chu, Zheng asked Xin how many soldiers he needed to invade Chu. Xin requested 200,000 but Wang Jian,a veteran general by then, disagreed and said he needed at least 600,000 soldiers. Zheng trusted Xin in the end and Xin led his 200,000 soldiers along with Meng Tian as his 2nd in command to invade Chu......Xin lost the war and manage to return to Qin with Meng Tian, a handful of soldiers and lost 7 of his trusted lieutenants during the escape.”

Idiotic Shin went to war with 200k but returned with only a handful. Ousen must've been laughing his ass off when he heard that
    Last edited by giantbiceps; 07-17-2017 at 03:01 PM.