Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Kingdom 525 spoilers

Well... Not a lot this time around.

The Ouhon army cuts into Bananji's army, saving the Akou army from the worst burnt of the damage said attack would have done. Doesn't mean they're having an easy time of it however. Akou orders one of his deputies to take over for him while he himself goes with 100 soldiers to attack the enemy forces caught between Ouhon' forces and his own and take the general's head.

Bananji is shown to not be too worried about this course of events though.Ouhon's unit presses on. As Ouhon goes on forward, his deputies has some praise for how much better his eye for strategy has gotten. Ousen is briefly seen looking to the right.

One of the soldiers with Ouhon says he has a bad feeling. Bananji appears and starts cleaving soldiers to the left and right. He then introduces himself as 'Bananji, one of the three commanders of Zhao's left'. Ouhon appears and says he'll put a hole in Bananji's skull with a single blow.

Bananji appears somewhat amused by Ouhon's bold declaration and then goes on to speak of how in Zhao, it is said that any generals that starts acclumating fame will find themselves sent to (insert name of a certain city here - no furigana, so I don't know which name it is) - I think it's the same city as the one in the Riboku story from before, but I'm not certain - a truly bloody battlefield where most will perish within a month. He also goes on to mention how he has fought their enemies in the north - I assume he means the Xiongnu, but I'm not familiar with the kanji for them - and says that he didn't think there could be any people more loathsome than them until he accompanied Riboku to Kanyou and heard the King of Qin announce that he'll be crushing the other states, and calls Sei a 'Beast among beasts' for wanting to do this. Then he goes on to say that since they serve said king they're also beasts and he'll make them taste his blade 'Just like those foolish Xiongnu'.

As Bananji talk, Ouhon strikes out at him with his spear. Banaji parries the blow though. Ouhon then sats 'Before you insult someone else's king, you should learn some history, General of Zhao. The many hundred states that there has been through these five hundred years of war have merged into seven. And that they are united into 'One great country' could be seen as 'The Answer that the history of China seeks'. Those present are kinda stunned by these words from Ouhon. Ouhon then adds that whatever their opinions that they voice are, it is something that'll be settled through force on the battlefield. He then says 'Come, Bananji. As the King of Qin's blade, I shall strike you down here'. Bananji says 'We shall see, Ouhon of the Gyoku Hou Unit'... Chapter ends.

R.I.P Bananji
    Last edited by giantbiceps; 07-15-2017 at 11:27 AM.

Is that Japanese or Korean? Hopefully the former.

Ouhon vs Banaji the big guy from Kanjou's squad seems alright

It's japanese

So Kanjou's guys died already?

Quote Originally Posted by Dai Don Dedede View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It's japanese

So Kanjou's guys died already?
    I don't think so because his mace shaft is the only damage he took by Banaji blow and his whole body still intact

That guy from Kanjou's unit probably just pulled off a Sosui I don't think its the right time for him to go.

Ouhon vs Bananji is a promising duel since they a probably on par.

Akou also heading for a Zhao commander's head and Gakuei also out a Qin commander's head probably means we might see at least one commander's head roll.

lol Bananji's going to bite it even faster than expected. Don't worry Riboku will asspull someone to replace you as always
    Last edited by Tenma; 07-15-2017 at 12:31 PM.

Well... Not a lot this time around.

The Ouhon army cuts into Bananji's army, saving the Akou army from the worst burnt of the damage said attack would have done. Doesn't mean they're having an easy time of it however. Akou orders one of his deputies to take over for him while he himself goes with 100 soldiers to attack the enemy forces caught between Ouhon' forces and his own and take the general's head.

Bananji is shown to not be too worried about this course of events though.Ouhon's unit presses on. As Ouhon goes on forward, his deputies has some praise for how much better his eye for strategy has gotten. Ousen is briefly seen looking to the right.

One of the soldiers with Ouhon says he has a bad feeling. Bananji appears and starts cleaving soldiers to the left and right. He then introduces himself as 'Bananji, one of the three commanders of Zhao's left'. Ouhon appears and says he'll put a hole in Bananji's skull with a single blow.

Bananji appears somewhat amused by Ouhon's bold declaration and then goes on to speak of how in Zhao, it is said that any generals that starts acclumating fame will find themselves sent to (insert name of a certain city here - no furigana, so I don't know which name it is) - I think it's the same city as the one in the Riboku story from before, but I'm not certain - a truly bloody battlefield where most will perish within a month. He also goes on to mention how he has fought their enemies in the north - I assume he means the Xiongnu, but I'm not familiar with the kanji for them - and says that he didn't think there could be any people more loathsome than them until he accompanied Riboku to Kanyou and heard the King of Qin announce that he'll be crushing the other states, and calls Sei a 'Beast among beasts' for wanting to do this. Then he goes on to say that since they serve said king they're also beasts and he'll make them taste his blade 'Just like those foolish Xiongnu'.

As Bananji talk, Ouhon strikes out at him with his spear. Banaji parries the blow though. Ouhon then sats 'Before you insult someone else's king, you should learn some history, General of Zhao. The many hundred states that there has been through these five hundred years of war have merged into seven. And that they are united into 'One great country' could be seen as 'The Answer that the history of China seeks'. Those present are kinda stunned by these words from Ouhon. Ouhon then adds that whatever their opinions that they voice are, it is something that'll be settled through force on the battlefield. He then says 'Come, Bananji. As the King of Qin's blade, I shall strike you down here'. Bananji says 'We shall see, Ouhon of the Gyoku Hou Unit'... Chapter ends.

Dam a fight already?!

Why is everyone so certain Bananji's gonna bite the dust on the first day?

I can see the next chapter having an even exchange between them before switching to the center field.

I dont think its the right time for bananji to bite the dust yet, but maybe gakuei will survive yet again.

I'm hoping neither Ouhon or Banaji will die and the latter is established as a long term player tbh. It'd be cool to see Ouhon actually making a tactical retreat at some point when he knows going 1 on 1 is too risky at this stage (learning from when he should have lost to Eishi). I don't think that's in his character though.

I'm more shocked Ouhon of all people said he's the Blade of Qin's King.

This type of dialog used to come solely from Shin

Thanks to Cake~

Quote Originally Posted by VICE View Post
    I'm more shocked Ouhon of all people said he's the Blade of Qin's King.

This type of dialog used to come solely from Shin
    Yes but all of them were wooed by Sei when he came to see them personally before the battle

It's nice to see that Ouhon is not fighting solely for his own glory and for a vague notion of duty anymore and has embraced Sei's dream

Bananji's speech if it's just that is kinda disappointing though

Quote Originally Posted by Kanki View Post
    I'm hoping neither Ouhon or Banaji will die and the latter is established as a long term player tbh. It'd be cool to see Ouhon actually making a tactical retreat at some point when he knows going 1 on 1 is too risky at this stage (learning from when he should have lost to Eishi). I don't think that's in his character though.
    feel it'd be disappointing if ouhon didn't defeat banaji here.

it's essential for qin's 3 special units to rack up accomplishments here and exceed expectations, ouhon especially so with him having something to prove to his father. going about this reserved and retreating now wouldn't only neglect the urgency of this campaign but also kinda defeat the purpose of ouhon witnessing the ruthlessness akou demonstrated just last chapter and what kan jou felt he was supposed to take from it

don't see what worth there'd be in banaji having a role beyond this
    R O C K S T A R

Hmm, sounds like Bananji vs. Ouhon could be interrupted by Gakuei's death. We'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by Dai Don Dedede View Post
    Bananji's speech if it's just that is kinda disappointing though
    Kinda, right? The whole "battle-hardened" - approach... eh, why not, but Bananji being appaled by Sei to this level... especially when Bananji had a front row seat as Riboku praised Sei. Kinda sounds as if Bananji has misunderstand Sei's goal

I hope the translation tones things down a bit.

wow, Banana is an even bigger idiot than I thought. What's with these Zhao moles and their troll logic? I hope Egghead is a better character with none of these traits but alas, the Orphan of the North will find someway to thank Obama Qin for his suffering.

Ouhon this chapter though, kick his ass man

The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:
    https://i.imgur.com/tDbgtsy.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by say-and-sing View Post
    Hmm, sounds like Bananji vs. Ouhon could be interrupted by Gakuei's death. We'll see.
    I'd like to see this to happen!
    A beautiful scenario would be Gakuei dying to Akou swiftly, Gakuei mumbling something about bad luck in his last breath xD, Bananji displaying a bit of superiority to Ouhon before deciding to pull back (to a rallying point), Chougaryuu stepping in to rally Gakuei's remnants and halting the Qin's charge, and then...scene switch to the center !

Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    wow, Banana is an even bigger idiot than I thought. What's with these Zhao moles and their troll logic? I hope Egghead is a better character with none of these traits but alas, the Orphan of the North will find someway to thank Obama Qin for his suffering.

Ouhon this chapter though, kick his ass man
    Due to switching to Ouhon instead of keep pushing ;o? His troop splitting was a pretty good strategy to stop the Akou's second wave from coming but one can only do this much with less than half the troop size (10k vs 20k+5k). Atleast the Zhao still have a general and 10k troops observing closely while the Qin threw everything on the table!

Quote Originally Posted by Saki View Post
    I'd like to see this to happen!
    A beautiful scenario would be Gakuei dying to Akou swiftly, Gakuei mumbling something about bad luck in his last breath xD, Bananji displaying a bit of superiority to Ouhon before deciding to pull back (to a rallying point), Chougaryuu stepping in to rally Gakuei's remnants and halting the Qin's charge, and then...scene switch to the center !

Due to switching to Ouhon instead of keep pushing ;o? His troop splitting was a pretty good strategy to stop the Akou's second wave from coming but one can only do this much with less than half the troop size (10k vs 20k+5k). Atleast the Zhao still have a general and 10k troops observing closely while the Qin threw everything on the table!
    I meant his troll logic on why he's entering this war and stopping the "beast" that is Sei. His tactics seem sound at the moment.

The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:
    https://i.imgur.com/tDbgtsy.jpg