Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 55 of 55
  1. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by giantbiceps View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    @adage; wow, another amazingly cool asspull bro. But Kingdom is written based on the Shiji so your fanfiction doesn't count
    From the Shiji:
    “.....Before the campaign to invade the kingdom of Chu, Zheng asked Xin how many soldiers he needed to invade Chu. Xin requested 200,000 but Wang Jian,a veteran general by then, disagreed and said he needed at least 600,000 soldiers. Zheng trusted Xin in the end and Xin led his 200,000 soldiers along with Meng Tian as his 2nd in command to invade Chu......Xin lost the war and manage to return to Qin with Meng Tian, a handful of soldiers and lost 7 of his trusted lieutenants during the escape.”

    Idiotic Shin went to war with 200k but returned with only a handful. Ousen must've been laughing his ass off when he heard that
    I loved his reasoning behind Shin 200k armies " buuuut Shin only had 200k while Ousen had 600k at that time "
    Shin with 200k suffered heavy loss in the early campaign against Chu vs Kouen.
    Ousen with 600k conquered the whole region fighting against all generals and SHK

    how the fuck its comparable one is a very thoughtful process to take the region while the other one is no other than a bullshit with half ass measurement.

  2. #42
    ahahahahaha giantbiceps's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    1,949
    Quote Originally Posted by woikurus View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I loved his reasoning behind Shin 200k armies " buuuut Shin only had 200k while Ousen had 600k at that time "
    Shin with 200k suffered heavy loss in the early campaign against Chu vs Kouen.
    Ousen with 600k conquered the whole region fighting against all generals and SHK

    how the fuck its comparable one is a very thoughtful process to take the region while the other one is no other than a bullshit with half ass measurement.
    > The Shiji didn't explicitly state that Shin lost 200k men
    > So that must mean Shin only lost a few men and that makes him on par with Ousen

    I especially love how he formulates his logical conclusions



  3. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by giantbiceps View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    > The Shiji didn't explicitly state that Shin lost 200k men
    > So that must mean Shin only lost a few men and that makes him on par with Ousen

    I especially love how he formulates his logical conclusions
    That bullshit estimation with the specific number of enemies deployment and Qin loss

    Sima Qian the author of Shiji reaction to the bullshit wrote by a stranger

  4. #44
    Well I guess it my fault to try and reason with maggots minded people right.

    Shiji explicitly stated the number of troops Li Xin left with was 200K troops and then goes on to explicitly state the number of troops Kouen had to confront him with which was 500K troops and he did not go at it with him from head on for that matter, and further explains how Li Xin lost the battle and his seven trusted lieutenants and nothing about his troops.

    And later Ousen himself when confronted with Kouen's 500K troops took a more cautious approach with his 600K troops the same number as what Kouen confronted Li Xin with and somehow you guys are dressing it up as Kouen had better retinue than when he confronted Li Xin while he was already at a numerical advantage.

    I mean for god sake your obsession with Ousen being the best is uncalled for when he never achieved shit against Riboku who he obviously held an overwhelming advantage over concerning the Qin's military against the Zhao's after their plummet after the Chouhei incident thanks to Hakuki.

    I mean alright Li Xin did lose against Kouen but that battle was not an even clash as you guys try to dress it up as. And even when Ousen defeated Kouen later it was not on even grounds nor was it as straight forward as you guys make it out to be.

    At the end of the day all this arguments you or I make do not answer the main question why on earth was Shin and Ousen called for the same meeting concerning the invasion of Chu if Shin was such trash to begin with given the temperament of the Qin King at the time as how shiji describe him to have been and why was he taken in by the words of an "arrogant and idiot general" as you put it over the veteran and GGOHs Ousen at first, unlike you who possesses great minds my meager mind tells me that there more to the man named Li Xin than what history led us to believe and that is just my opinion.

    LMAO Li Xin was historically a garbage tier general and somehow he found himself attending meetings with the god tier general Wang Jian to decide the state of Qin's battles hahahahahhahaha @giantbiceps; and @woikurus; you preach history but do not even question its inconsistencies nor its accuracy just cause the General you LUST over is favoured by the material at hand LOL and you say you are history fanatics.

    LMAO, Oh so SIMA QIAN was there during the WARRING STATES PERIOD and saw everthing unfold during hahahaha you IDIOT what are you basing your presumed facts on.

  5. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by adage View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Well I guess it my fault to try and reason with maggots minded people right.

    Shiji explicitly stated the number of troops Li Xin left with was 200K troops and then goes on to explicitly state the number of troops Kouen had to confront him with which was 500K troops and he did not go at it with him from head on for that matter, and further explains how Li Xin lost the battle and his seven trusted lieutenants and nothing about his troops.

    And later Ousen himself when confronted with Kouen's 500K troops took a more cautious approach with his 600K troops the same number as what Kouen confronted Li Xin with and somehow you guys are dressing it up as Kouen had better retinue than when he confronted Li Xin while he was already at a numerical advantage.

    I mean for god sake your obsession with Ousen being the best is uncalled for when he never achieved shit against Riboku who he obviously held an overwhelming advantage over concerning the Qin's military against the Zhao's after their plummet after the Chouhei incident thanks to Hakuki.

    I mean alright Li Xin did lose against Kouen but that battle was not an even clash as you guys try to dress it up as. And even when Ousen defeated Kouen later it was not on even grounds nor was it as straight forward as you guys make it out to be.

    At the end of the day all this arguments you or I make do not answer the main question why on earth was Shin and Ousen called for the same meeting concerning the invasion of Chu if Shin was such trash to begin with given the temperament of the Qin King at the time as how shiji describe him to have been and why was he taken in by the words of an "arrogant and idiot general" as you put it over the veteran and GGOHs Ousen at first, unlike you who possesses great minds my meager mind tells me that there more to the man named Li Xin than what history led us to believe and that is just my opinion.

    LMAO Li Xin was historically a garbage tier general and somehow he found himself attending meetings with the god tier general Wang Jian to decide the state of Qin's battles hahahahahhahaha @giantbiceps; and @woikurus; you preach history but do not even question its inconsistencies nor its accuracy just cause the General you LUST over is favoured by the material at hand LOL and you say you are history fanatics.

    LMAO, Oh so SIMA QIAN was there during the WARRING STATES PERIOD and saw everthing unfold during hahahaha you IDIOT what are you basing your presumed facts on.
    Quoted a garbage scriptures and downplay Sima Qian as historian


  6. #46
    ahahahahaha giantbiceps's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    1,949
    @adage; lmao, you made me laugh so hard
    My source = The Shiji
    Kingdom is based on the Shiji
    But @adage; was like: "Lmao, Shiji is false, the author of Shiji is a Shin downplayer so i'll rewrite history and put Shin on a level above Historical Ousen and Riboku"
    Rotf



  7. #47
    Oh well guess that's that then huh

  8. #48
    ahahahahaha giantbiceps's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    1,949
    Yeah, unless you want us to read more of your asspull about Historical Shin's "greatness". I could use a good laugh tho



  9. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by giantbiceps View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yeah, unless you want us to read more of your asspull about Historical Shin's "greatness". I could use a good laugh tho
    The funniest part about that scripture is the details of Shin deeds recorded very specifically from point A to point B, hell how the fuck commander like that even have that much details to begin with, where there are tons other generals with better achievements than Li Xin not recorded in such a detail manner in warring states period.

    The only answer to that is the Li family descendants that tried to paint the story on different narrative than Shiji regarding Li Xin blundered in Chu's campaign.

    For fuck sake adage please learn how to weight the difference between ancient and modern historian process to uses the reliability of the author works before you are bullshitting unknown Scripture has higher value and credibility than Record of Grand Historian Shiji FFS.

  10. #50
    But didnt Xin one factor of lost because QIN Strategist defect to Chu ?

  11. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by bungdorji View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    But didnt Xin one factor of lost because QIN Strategist defect to Chu ?
    He left Qin but not involved in any battle prior to Ousen+Moubu invasion after King Fuchu captured by Qin and Kouen decided to make SHK into the King for Chu's armies morale and he agreed.

    Shin was ass kicked by Kouen alone in his early campaign.

  12. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by woikurus View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He left Qin but not involved in any battle prior to Ousen+Moubu invasion after King Fuchu captured by Qin and Kouen decided to make SHK into the King for Chu's armies morale and he agreed.

    Shin was ass kicked by Kouen alone in his early campaign.
    Now you mention it, so i guess he is an idiot then and i guess he is kind like lubu or zangfei type

  13. #53
    Quote Originally Posted by bungdorji View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Now you mention it, so i guess he is an idiot then and i guess he is kind like lubu or zangfei type
    you saying Shin will be betrayed and killed by his men?

  14. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    you saying Shin will be betrayed and killed by his men?
    Nope, but he is kind like a strong general with good leadership but a total morron

  15. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by bungdorji View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Nope, but he is kind like a strong general with good leadership but a total morron
    you do know that both were betrayed and killed by their men because they were total morons and had poor leadership right?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •