View Poll Results: Believable?

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    11 39.29%
  • No

    15 53.57%
  • Not sure yet

    2 7.14%
Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526
Results 501 to 515 of 515
  1. #501
    Quote Originally Posted by Rax, The Infinite Hero View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What's this supposed to even prove?

    - - - Updated - - -




    >Chain link teleporting




    Age Seal doesn't have a range

    it seals time itself. Not time within a specific area
    Chain link teleporting over thousands of KM's when he was out of breath after a couple hundred meters when porting Makarov?

    The point is that the range is definitive, meaning regardless of his MP the radius doesn't decrease or increase we know this to be true because of the fact that he chains his transports, it'd get smaller every time he used it but it doesn't instead it remains constant.

    Regardless, Sin and Enca is no where to been seen South and by your own words that's exactly where they went, the first time you tried this you thought the same. Also because Fiore is angled like that doesn't mean South becomes East, South of Sweden is still Africa not Australia.

  2. #502
    Red Hero Rax, The Infinite Hero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    46,205
    Quote Originally Posted by Pain View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Go to my thread Rax.

    We need you
    Where?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Reality View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Chain link teleporting over thousands of KM's when he was out of breath after a couple hundred meters when porting Makarov?

    The point is that the range is definitive, meaning regardless of his MP the radius doesn't decrease or increase we know this to be true because of the fact that he chains his transports, it'd get smaller every time he used it but it doesn't instead it remains constant.

    Regardless, Sin and Enca is no where to been seen South and by your own words that's exactly where they went, the first time you tried this you thought the same. Also because Fiore is angled like that doesn't mean South becomes East, South of Sweden is still Africa not Australia.

    You mean after he was beaten the fuck up from Marin and was sweating balls at the sight of Zeref?


    >regardless of MP

    Clearly not the case.

    THey went South West as they left and came back in the same direction, directly out of Magnolia, which points south west as it SHOWS in the OP

    >Warren says South East

  3. #503
    Quote Originally Posted by Rax, The Infinite Hero View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Where?

    - - - Updated - - -




    You mean after he was beaten the fuck up from Marin and was sweating balls at the sight of Zeref?


    >regardless of MP

    Clearly not the case.

    THey went South West as they left and came back in the same direction, directly out of Magnolia, which points south west as it SHOWS in the OP

    >Warren says South East
    Ignoring the fact that he got his shit fucked by August and disappeared for multiple chapters.

    Ignoring the fact that Mest's Direct Line radius doesn't decrease after every usage as you claim it does.

    I haven't got a clue what you're talking about. What is this South West thing you speak of? They went South that's all there is to it. Sin and Enca is East.

    >Warren says South East
    This is the kind of shit why I left this thread in the first place I already addressed this and just like that I leave again.
    Rax using MS again to help his point even though just weeks earlier he was clowning on it being bad.
    - - - Updated - - -

    If this gets accepted great, I don't care. But I've already said what I needed to, if you want to keep pushing it go ahead and be my guest but count me out.


  4. #504
    Red Hero Rax, The Infinite Hero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    46,205
    Which doesn't change the fact Mest was still damaged from being beaten cripple not long before.



    Sin and Enca are South East

    Acnologia and Christina left and returned from the SE, same as Wahl's attack

  5. #505
    Red Hero Rax, The Infinite Hero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    46,205
    @Noiz ; @convict ;

  6. #506
    Red Hero Rax, The Infinite Hero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    46,205
    More dupes for the no side

  7. #507
    Red Hero Rax, The Infinite Hero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    46,205
    11-7

  8. #508
    Type 2 Masterrace Pain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    5,497
    looks good

  9. #509
    Red Hero Rax, The Infinite Hero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    46,205
    Winning

  10. #510
    This kinda shows why polls do not matter.

  11. #511
    Type 2 Masterrace Pain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    5,497
    Because to much dupes.

  12. #512
    Mmmm. Beeeer. Zentos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    4,009
    Quote Originally Posted by Rax, The Infinite Hero View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Winning
    Indeed, you're winning the "declined calcs" championship and no one comes even close to you.

    Type 1 trying to recruit and getting the L.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ava View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Wanna take white's spot in type 1?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tifa View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Zentos is a good choice tbh
    Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You wretched hive of scum and villainy. Do I look like a sellout to you?

    A man does not turn his back on his people.


  13. #513
    Red Hero Rax, The Infinite Hero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    46,205
    It shows how many agree with me and my evidence.

  14. #514
    Banned BiggestRaxFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    8
    I think it's believable. If we exclude the "large moon level" part though

  15. #515
    Method to Madness Y's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    26,448
    'kay

    went on for long enough


    locking, later.
    Last edited by Y; 07-20-2017 at 03:13 PM.



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •