Top 10 Comic Gals

As the title suggests, which of the Comic book Gals that are your top 10 picks that you would date/marry/f***?

my Top 10:

1. Mystique
    2. She-Hulk
    3. Starfire
    4. Black Widow
    5. Harly Quinn
    6. Wonder Woman
    7. Fire
    8. Storm
    9. Vixen
    10. Rogue

And Go!
    @Makenzye;

I am Ghaul, and your Light is Mine!

Where are you @Makenzye;?

Shoot, didn't respond to this yesterday. Let me make the caveat that I wouldn't engage in sex with ANY of these women, mainly because 1) I definitely don't possess the superhero attributes they're used to and 2) Most of them possess power which would CRUSH a regular human. I'd also like to point out that the vast, and I mean VAST, majority of women who put on costumes and went out to fight crime are considered beyond sexy themselves. This is literally pointed out in a comic where a character named Cloud 9 felt completely inadequate as she was the ONLY female member who was not considered a sex symbol or a model in comparison to the rest of the cast. So this makes it impossible to pick 10 characters who are hotter than others without using other characters as points of reference. This should really be built up of multiple lists referencing several imprints of their own. So I'll sorta be treating them like they all somehow exist in the same universe.

Just straight up most attractive?

Superhero Restricted Only:

1. Scarlet Witch - Even on a team usually with other attractive females, she's constantly pointed out as being "the hot one." This is a very recurring element on how multiple Avengers do their best to get with her. She married an android for a while.
    2. Power Girl I - This one is self explanatory. Her attractiveness and ...attributes... are story influencing.
    3. Wonder Woman - Literally made beautiful and blessed with increased beauty by Aphrodite herself. While many would argue WW is over PG, WW's beauty is usually implied where PG's attractiveness is made overt by other characters.
    4. Black Cat - This is more of a femme fatale choice, and why Catwoman wasn't selected? BC just has bigger boobs? To the point of plot?
    5. Zatanna - Can't beat the fishnet, black hair, mysterious vibe to the point Batman wanted a piece. This would go for Canary, too, but whatever.
    6. Carol Danvers - Primarily as Ms. Marvel, as she was literally designed to be this. Taken to the next level only by her swimsuit costume.
    7. Phantom Lady - Pick ANY Phantom Lady. They are all designed as being the sexiest person around. Special shout out to Stormy as being a scientist but a total shit personality.
    8. Red Sonja - Poster child for the "fantasy sex symbol." It's funny because she didn't become popular until she began rocking the chain bikini, meaning the vast majority of her popularity was built on her fanservice. Unfortunately this is how most female superheroes came to prominence early on.
    9. Atom Eve - Probably Image's most well known attractive female. Though that's in a world with women who are noted for their beauty. But everybody really likes Atom, especially when she regenerates and is more attractive than before.
    10. Engineer - People do like to talk about how good she looks, especially as she essentially runs around with less than half a millimeter of metal coating her very naked body.

Supervillainess Restricted Only:

1. Amora the Enchantress - She is literally the most beautiful woman. Naturally and with a magical boon to make her more beautiful than anybody else. That means if another woman comes into being somehow more beautiful than she is, there's a spell making Amora even MORE beautiful than that.
    2. Poison Ivy - There's really not much that needs to be said here. She's extremely well known in the comics as being ravashing.
    3. Emma Frost - She's been a well known villain and a lot of people seem to lust after her. Notably Namor. And every other straight male 14-92. For some reason. Or lack of reasons.
    4. Pick ANY Star Sapphire. Just any of them. They've swayed a Green Lantern or two, even though that most likely meant their death at the hands of a corps driven by murdering love lovers.
    5. Moonstone - The only woman who was known to be able to fill Ms. Marvel's costume. And I mean that in every way you're thinking.
    6. Chesire - Considered extremely attractive. In fact, when she's on a team someone is always trying to get with her despite her well known status as an assassin and ship jumper.
    7. Catwoman - Ha! I actually consider Black Cat to be more heroic (except lately), where I've rarely ever figured Kyle to ever be that. This is why Catwoman wasn't up there. Though BC would still hold a higher spot due to the white hair and more buxom figure being points of attraction to other characters.
    8. Bomb Queen - Her sexiness is a big factor on how she attracts people to her city. Even if it promises no rules whatsoever, it's still a huge factor.
    9. Talia Al-Ghul - A notable femme fatale who people talk about looks in the pages.
    10. Lyssa Drak - Actually known for her beauty and was a factor on how she ended up in the Sinestro Corps. Also Sinestro wanted a piece of that.

Non-Superhero/Supervillain Restricted:

1. Madame Mirage - She may not be real, but she is the quinessential example of super sexy femme fatale.
    2. Red Sonja - Have cake/eat it too, moment. She's been both a superhero and NOT a superhero. Mostly not a superhero, but enough as one I gave her credit up there.
    3. Lady Death - THE poster child for "Bad Girl" art of the 90's.
    4. Just name a random ass Jungle Girl. In fact, fuck it, let's just GO with Jungle Girl.
    5. Baroness - A pretty obvious one, given that she dresses in a tight bodysuit and attracts even the Joes.
    6. Cassandra Hack - Let's go back to the well and remember Cassie is considered an actual Suicide Girl.
    7. Lara Croft - Crosses over quite a bit with Witchblade but usually has her own adventure book going on.
    8. Aspen - Can't talk about Croft or Witchblade when you recall Aspen tends to share in Adventures with them and nobody really mentions who is the more attractive of the three. Lara gets higher for accent alone, and I assume people would enjoy that from her.
    9. Abbey Chase - Considered very attractive on a team of super-spys who are all attractive.
    10. Aphrodite IX - Despite interacting with superhero elements, she's mostly not a superhero like character. Being a robot designed to be super sexy to get into somewhere and make assassinations gets her the spot here.

Honorable Mentions: Invisible Woman, whom the king of Atlantis would've waged war upon the surface for. Umar, whose sexual talents and unearthly beauty were enough to keep Bruce Banner from becoming the Hulk. Black Canary, for basically being a lot like Zatanna but with a biker motif. Hippolitia, who is almost a dead ringer for her daughter Diana. Vixen, for having that wild look. Baast, for being a cannibalistic sex machine? Vampirella, who has always been a hair's breadth away from being considered "Adult Only" (and has AO books). War Chest, who is a lot like Power Girl but with a worse attitude and lesser power set. Any X-Men character, as all X-Women are considered more beautiful than each other somehow. ANY character on Fem-Force. Divine, who is a Power Girl clone but with black hair. Ghost, who almost made the list for design alone. Koriand'r, who was created explicitly to be a sex symbol. Agent Cheesecake, who was designed a lot like Aphrodite IX in purpose. Mary Jane Watson-Parker, an actual supermodel (and counts because she's a superhero in multiple alternate universes). Monster Girl, at least when she's in "grown up and not a monster" form. Knockout, for being a weird exception to the rule of "huge boobs" by eventually embracing her more "linear" figure and is portrayed as just as attractive (if not as profitable) without any "enhancers." Tigra, for being that exotic type. Guy Gardner, for when he was turned into a woman and made to go on a model runwa- BWAHAHAHAHA, I couldn't finish that, and it was a horrible one. Pretty much every other comic book female.

Pain in the ass lists because coming up with attractive females is as easy as going broke. Like I said before, these should be broken into more specific lists. And even when I look at the lists I've generated I can think of reasons why some characters should be higher, lower, or just not on them at all.
    Last edited by Makenzye; 07-13-2017 at 08:19 PM.

@Makenzye; nice listing! I would have chosen majority of them myself but I could only get so many.

and as for points about being unable to have sexual course with some of them because they would crush you or what not. Don't worry about that, what if I were to say that you had the ability to adapt to the person you are in contact with so you would not be or feel inferior?

hahaha

I actually didn't really pick them based on my attraction to them. I just picked them based on what their levels of "attraction" are if they all lived in one place. lol @COV;

Quote Originally Posted by Makenzye View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I actually didn't really pick them based on my attraction to them. I just picked them based on what their levels of "attraction" are if they all lived in one place. lol @COV;
    Oh, ok, sorry

Quote Originally Posted by COV View Post
    Oh, ok, sorry
    It's no problem. And given how most comic book women are usually considered "beyond" what are real life women, any of them would probably do. Some would be wilder, some would be rougher, some would be plainer. But looks wise? They're pretty much all super attractive with great bodies.

Might as well just stop at Mystique, since she could just take the appearance of anyone else on these lists.

Quote Originally Posted by Great Potato View Post
    Might as well just stop at Mystique, since she could just take the appearance of anyone else on these lists.
    And is well known for her sexual experience.

- - - Updated - - -

The only being whose sexual experience would probably eclipse most others would be Umar, who was able to keep the Hulk from emerging after a liaison so satisfying Banner couldn't force a Hulk change.

Quote Originally Posted by Great Potato View Post
    Wow, I never even thought about that, good catch