View Poll Results: Rate the Chapter

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1/5

    0 0%
  • 2/5

    0 0%
  • 3/5

    2 10.00%
  • 4/5

    12 60.00%
  • 5/5

    6 30.00%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 90
  1. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by J.Caesar View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    This pretty much summarises my views about this arc so far. This arc is pretty boring, Riboku has been non-existent in this battle so far. Even Ousen the so called master of strategy has being somewhat boring, since his strategy involved Kisui being idiotic. The entire arc has just being reduced to making the young upcoming generation look impressive in the most contrived and stupid way. Every other arc especially kokuyou had so much better tension than this garbage. I am beginning to lose interest in this manga if things continue this way.
    We haven't got to them, yet. We're still in stage 1 in two of the 3 areas and the other hasn't got started yet. Hara is just introducing the characters - Makou, re-introducing Mouten, Rikuusen(?), Akou, Banaji etc.

    Not so different to the coalition arc in the way it's spread out, only with smaller numbers. I don't expect to see much of Ousen or Riboku influencing Ouhon's battlefield directly for a while, if at all. It's basically a different battlefield. Just like how Renpa didn't really get involved in Rinko/Shin's battlefield or Kanki/Kaishibou's.

    Once we get into the thick of it it'll all intertwine probably. I'm expecting the next chapter to focus on the GH guy, before we switch to the center and Shin/Futei/GH guy etc. Don't think we'll see an explosion of action for another 5 chapters or so. Maybe even more if Hara switches to Kanki/Gyou or Yotanwa/Shunsuiju.

  2. #42
    Memento Mori DoflaMihawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    30,133
    So Gakuei's not bad but nothing special either, eh? I can see Ouhon or Akou taking him out on the first day in that case.

  3. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanki View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    lol shrimp head's boring design makes me think he's a dead man.
    I'm sure he gives you them Eibi vibes no?


    The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:

  4. #44
    Very good move from Ouhon if he can isolate Bananji !

    So Bananji seems to be 93 strenght, a bit above Kaishibou

  5. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by Luffee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Damn gakue's existence reduced down to testing the waters for Zhao

    do you mean he was ever something more to Zhao?
    Even Kisui didn't discuss things with him in Kokuyou

  6. #46
    Puts Mayo on Pizza SpiRo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Pizzeria
    Posts
    2,803
    Did anyone expect something great from Keisha's muscle vassal
    Kong Facts ~ 19.7.2017
    KONG FACTS ~ 19.7.2017

    Atheists are declining!

    The way Europe is going, it will be Muslim in a few generations!

    China is evangelizing on a scale this world has never seen!

    China will be biggest Christian country!

    Atheist are not even 2%!

    Atheists don't even breed!

    Science is Religion!

    Atheism hampered science!
    Kong Facts ~ One Piece Edition
    -Carrot, Sanji and Pedro are Big Mom Pirates!
    -Mihawk was talking about PHYSICAL distance across the ice!
    Time to fill my signature with more intelligent posters of MF

    Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Of course they do, they pick up shit like psychology, philosophy and art, because they can't finish any decent major. They can't contribute to society in any way. Freeloaders, nothing else.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionel Richie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ha, yeah. Steven Hawking never did anything to better humanity's place on this earth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionel Richie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    There's no such thing as free education. But even if it did exist... it would be awful.
    Quote Originally Posted by ReXDrake View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That CUNT SpiRo can get the fuck out. The act of watching graphic stuff like that is not in and of itself bad. Ive always had a fascination with snuff and disturbing films. If youre going to argue that im not a good person or whatever because of that, then i guess every single person who likes action movies, manga, sports or anything that contains physical combat and violence must also be the same. There is a distinction between having an INTEREST in something and ADVOCATING or APPROVING of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwenhwyfar View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What do you mean do I think Vergo could beat Sanji, it already happened in the manga.

    Zoro is stronger than Vergo, was the same seat level as Pica and Zoro effortlessly put him down.

    Zoro would beat Sanji with even less difficulty than he beat Pica.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No swordsmen can beat Doffy. The guy can stitch his internal organs after taking a Counter Shock hit, sword wounds are a piece of cake for him. Vista's Mihawk level Haki and base stats would probably push Doffy to high-difficulty though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No swordsmen can beat Doffy with a sword. Plain and simple. It's same like beating Buggy with a sword or Jozu with a sword. It's impossible, use your brain.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Evidence is the anime filler and common sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Acno View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Doffy>Jozu>Cracker.The Manga show´s it pretty clear
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    the last battle of MF Whitebeard where he KO'ed Akainu.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dayum View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Doffy cannot fight Mihawk for even 5 minutes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Even Base Teach was able to defeat that pre-prime Shanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bald Headed Negro View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Akainu couldn't continue fighting while WB could. Pretty clear cut to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Donquixote Doflamingo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yes Fujitora is one of the fastest characters in the world if you did not know well you learned something today.
    Quote Originally Posted by Donquixote Doflamingo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Zoro>Vergo>Smoker>Sanji
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Akainu, by some luck, didn't fall into the sea, he probably caught a piece of ground and cling onto it until he regained his consciousness.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Also we know that BM already defeated Kaido at least once or even twice.
    DreX the "Intelligent" earned a special spot for all his remarkable claims

    October 6, 2007: Chapter 473: Kuma appears and obviously uses his DF ability.
    September 8, 2008: Chapter 513: Sentoumaru explains Kuma's ability.
    April 24, 2017: DreX has a THEORY how "Repelling gotta be a part of Kuma's Devil Fruit ability"
    DreX the Asswiper. Is a pro who wipes asses with a Don!


    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    okey.
    So, Shanks is the protege of the PK? and Mihawk is the protege of the Apes king ? both of them were on the same ship idiot, not even a hint on who Roger preferred from the both in the manga, and when did i fucking say that Shanks has no potential, didn't even say that he falls to Mihawk in that aspect, i'm merely saying that we can say who.

    Monkey, Mihawk said that he ain't fighting Shanks in that specific meeting of their, and it was in a sarcastic way of denying because he didn't come for fighting unlike usual, he came for showing him Luffy's poster.
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Every CoA is hardening but not every hardening is CoA
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Retard, Shanks lost deliberately to that marine snake. Why would he want to heal his lost arm.
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I understand you want to pride yourself with my sayings in ur sig but don't overdo it, ur sig reeks shit so it doesn't stand to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Of course my sig reeks of shit when i have you in my sig.
    DreX "making fun" of serious religion Pastafarianism..

  7. #47
    J.Caesar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    231
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanki View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    We haven't got to them, yet. We're still in stage 1 in two of the 3 areas and the other hasn't got started yet. Hara is just introducing the characters - Makou, re-introducing Mouten, Rikuusen(?), Akou, Banaji etc.

    Not so different to the coalition arc in the way it's spread out, only with smaller numbers. I don't expect to see much of Ousen or Riboku influencing Ouhon's battlefield directly for a while, if at all. It's basically a different battlefield. Just like how Renpa didn't really get involved in Rinko/Shin's battlefield or Kanki/Kaishibou's.

    Once we get into the thick of it it'll all intertwine probably. I'm expecting the next chapter to focus on the GH guy, before we switch to the center and Shin/Futei/GH guy etc. Don't think we'll see an explosion of action for another 5 chapters or so. Maybe even more if Hara switches to Kanki/Gyou or Yotanwa/Shunsuiju.
    THE problem with your examples is that in the Sanyou arc, right at the beginning the centre army suffered a massive setback at the hands of Rinko and Genbou. The two vice-generals at the start of their battles too were being pushed back for God's sake. The same is true for the coalition arc, Duke Hyou nearly got taken out by Keisha at the start of the battle if not for shin. Hell, I would go a step further and remind you of Kokuyou when Keisha nearly took out Zenou and Raido at the beginning. All of these examples create tension and add suspense to the story. It makes us feel like there is actually a threat. All the stupid introductions so far have not accomplished that. No one actually truly believes that Ouhon or Mouten or whoever is in any real danger here. This is even more annoying when you consider that the enemy is someone that has been hyped to the heavens and back since like chapter 100!.

  8. #48
    Come on this is not one piece of shit where super power shit comes flying from all of the direction.

    One piece and Naruto = shit manga only for people with retardedness syndromes like Spiro

  9. #49
    Puts Mayo on Pizza SpiRo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Pizzeria
    Posts
    2,803
    Quote Originally Posted by woikurus View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Come on this is not one piece of shit where super power shit comes flying from all of the direction.

    One piece and Naruto = shit manga only for people with retardedness syndromes like Spiro
    Kong Facts ~ 19.7.2017
    KONG FACTS ~ 19.7.2017

    Atheists are declining!

    The way Europe is going, it will be Muslim in a few generations!

    China is evangelizing on a scale this world has never seen!

    China will be biggest Christian country!

    Atheist are not even 2%!

    Atheists don't even breed!

    Science is Religion!

    Atheism hampered science!
    Kong Facts ~ One Piece Edition
    -Carrot, Sanji and Pedro are Big Mom Pirates!
    -Mihawk was talking about PHYSICAL distance across the ice!
    Time to fill my signature with more intelligent posters of MF

    Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Of course they do, they pick up shit like psychology, philosophy and art, because they can't finish any decent major. They can't contribute to society in any way. Freeloaders, nothing else.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionel Richie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ha, yeah. Steven Hawking never did anything to better humanity's place on this earth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionel Richie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    There's no such thing as free education. But even if it did exist... it would be awful.
    Quote Originally Posted by ReXDrake View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That CUNT SpiRo can get the fuck out. The act of watching graphic stuff like that is not in and of itself bad. Ive always had a fascination with snuff and disturbing films. If youre going to argue that im not a good person or whatever because of that, then i guess every single person who likes action movies, manga, sports or anything that contains physical combat and violence must also be the same. There is a distinction between having an INTEREST in something and ADVOCATING or APPROVING of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwenhwyfar View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What do you mean do I think Vergo could beat Sanji, it already happened in the manga.

    Zoro is stronger than Vergo, was the same seat level as Pica and Zoro effortlessly put him down.

    Zoro would beat Sanji with even less difficulty than he beat Pica.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No swordsmen can beat Doffy. The guy can stitch his internal organs after taking a Counter Shock hit, sword wounds are a piece of cake for him. Vista's Mihawk level Haki and base stats would probably push Doffy to high-difficulty though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No swordsmen can beat Doffy with a sword. Plain and simple. It's same like beating Buggy with a sword or Jozu with a sword. It's impossible, use your brain.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Evidence is the anime filler and common sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Acno View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Doffy>Jozu>Cracker.The Manga show´s it pretty clear
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    the last battle of MF Whitebeard where he KO'ed Akainu.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dayum View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Doffy cannot fight Mihawk for even 5 minutes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Even Base Teach was able to defeat that pre-prime Shanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bald Headed Negro View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Akainu couldn't continue fighting while WB could. Pretty clear cut to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Donquixote Doflamingo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yes Fujitora is one of the fastest characters in the world if you did not know well you learned something today.
    Quote Originally Posted by Donquixote Doflamingo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Zoro>Vergo>Smoker>Sanji
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Akainu, by some luck, didn't fall into the sea, he probably caught a piece of ground and cling onto it until he regained his consciousness.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Also we know that BM already defeated Kaido at least once or even twice.
    DreX the "Intelligent" earned a special spot for all his remarkable claims

    October 6, 2007: Chapter 473: Kuma appears and obviously uses his DF ability.
    September 8, 2008: Chapter 513: Sentoumaru explains Kuma's ability.
    April 24, 2017: DreX has a THEORY how "Repelling gotta be a part of Kuma's Devil Fruit ability"
    DreX the Asswiper. Is a pro who wipes asses with a Don!


    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    okey.
    So, Shanks is the protege of the PK? and Mihawk is the protege of the Apes king ? both of them were on the same ship idiot, not even a hint on who Roger preferred from the both in the manga, and when did i fucking say that Shanks has no potential, didn't even say that he falls to Mihawk in that aspect, i'm merely saying that we can say who.

    Monkey, Mihawk said that he ain't fighting Shanks in that specific meeting of their, and it was in a sarcastic way of denying because he didn't come for fighting unlike usual, he came for showing him Luffy's poster.
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Every CoA is hardening but not every hardening is CoA
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Retard, Shanks lost deliberately to that marine snake. Why would he want to heal his lost arm.
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I understand you want to pride yourself with my sayings in ur sig but don't overdo it, ur sig reeks shit so it doesn't stand to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Of course my sig reeks of shit when i have you in my sig.
    DreX "making fun" of serious religion Pastafarianism..

  10. #50
    Bananji got some hype this chapter.

    I know I shouldn't, but I kinda like how Ouhon is doing things on his own.

  11. #51
    Lmao so the manga is shit when Qin is shown to have an upper hand in the opening engagements.

    People got to realize that this is just the first day of battle nothing more or less unless people are under the impression that things will be concluded in just one day.

    I mean people are out here complaining about Riboku being non exist and all like he is suppose to be present or even handle all the battlefields by himself, I mean I for one don't expect Riboku to make shadow clones and appear and affect every battlefield which would kinda defy the notion of him having subordinates and field commanders.

    So just chill and see how things develop, Hara cannot afford to rush things either since this is a battle between two of the most hyped strategists.

  12. #52
    Please stop reading one piece of shit and bring that shit into Kingdom manga

  13. #53
    Quote Originally Posted by adage View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Lmao so the manga is shit when Qin is shown to have an upper hand in the opening engagements.

    People got to realize that this is just the first day of battle nothing more or less unless people are under the impression that things will be concluded in just one day.

    I mean people are out here complaining about Riboku being non exist and all like he is suppose to be present or even handle all the battlefields by himself, I mean I for one don't expect Riboku to make shadow clones and appear and affect every battlefield which would kinda defy the notion of him having subordinates and field commanders.

    So just chill and see how things develop, Hara cannot afford to rush things either since this is a battle between two of the most hyped strategists.
    from what happen, i wouldn't be surprised if Kisui and Gakuei get killed first day.

    Kisui not getting killed/army severely broken would pretty much makes Ousen's tactic on left battlefield useless, while Gakuei killed do pretty much nothing in the bigger picture

  14. #54
    @gn_x00; heads might roll but that does not mean the war will end there. I mean these days people don't discuss the actual chapter but go straight into complaining about how things aren't going the way they are suppose to and no tension and shit and how the Author should do certain things.

    We should remember that we are mere readers not authors nor do we know shit about writing or drawing manga and even if we are to critic the author's work it should be done in moderation.

  15. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by adage View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    @gn_x00; heads might roll but that does not mean the war will end there. I mean these days people don't discuss the actual chapter but go straight into complaining about how things aren't going the way they are suppose to and no tension and shit and how the Author should do certain things.

    We should remember that we are mere readers not authors nor do we know shit about writing or drawing manga and even if we are to critic the author's work it should be done in moderation.
    yeah, i agree that the war won't end now. Kisui and Gakuei might get killed, but at least it will ended up with Riboku somehow manged to crush some of Ousen's troops to balance it out somewhat

  16. #56
    @gn_x00; yeah just that people are too impatient, but like you say this war won't be easy on either side and now that both flanks have been thrown into action I hope to see the center in action too and m kinda curious about the commanders or generals Ousen has posted in the center army.

  17. #57
    Crispinianus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    39,677
    Quote Originally Posted by gn_x00 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    from what happen, i wouldn't be surprised if Kisui and Gakuei get killed first day.

    Kisui not getting killed/army severely broken would pretty much makes Ousen's tactic on left battlefield useless, while Gakuei killed do pretty much nothing in the bigger picture
    damn

    i would be enormously surprised to see kisui dying at all, let alone in the first maneuver of the first day.

    - - - Updated - - -

    i don't think ousen needs any recognition with visible results in this moment, after all he's done so far.

    riboku does tbh


  18. #58
    I see gakuei dying but dont think kisui will die that fast maybe batei will die instead

  19. #59
    Quote Originally Posted by J.Caesar View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    THE problem with your examples is that in the Sanyou arc, right at the beginning the centre army suffered a massive setback at the hands of Rinko and Genbou. The two vice-generals at the start of their battles too were being pushed back for God's sake. The same is true for the coalition arc, Duke Hyou nearly got taken out by Keisha at the start of the battle if not for shin. Hell, I would go a step further and remind you of Kokuyou when Keisha nearly took out Zenou and Raido at the beginning. All of these examples create tension and add suspense to the story. It makes us feel like there is actually a threat. All the stupid introductions so far have not accomplished that. No one actually truly believes that Ouhon or Mouten or whoever is in any real danger here. This is even more annoying when you consider that the enemy is someone that has been hyped to the heavens and back since like chapter 100!.
    You're basically saying you want a repetitive formula though; opponents make a successful first move, Qin narrowly escape and react. You're going on the assumption that Kisui isn't going to respond, that Banaji isn't going to react, that Chougryuu is going to enter and get swept...

    Hara has basically (hopefully?) gone the reverse route. Sounds like you're being impatient which means you may be better off reading in bulk, which a lot of people do.

  20. #60
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispinianus View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    damn

    i would be enormously surprised to see kisui dying at all, let alone in the first maneuver of the first day.

    - - - Updated - - -

    i don't think ousen needs any recognition with visible results in this moment, after all he's done so far.

    riboku does tbh
    he might not die, but something is needed to be done to save him. It's very unlikely he will somehow managed to save himself

    I agree that most likely Riboku will do this. especially since.. yeah, he kinda need result more than Ousen. It's about time for Riboku to actually shows why he is the most threatening general in China atm like what the manga always told us multiple time

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •