6 33.33%
  • 3/5

7 38.89%
  • 4/5

4 22.22%
  • 5/5

0 0%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    If Smoothie gets off panelled and eaten or something I would be disappointed. She literally did nothing the whole time.

I don't think the Big Mom Pirates can even stop Big Mom though.

The pacing was pretty bad here, the entire chapter was pretty much the cake falling down and every person on the island reacting to it, only interesting part was the gag with Capone. Next chapter looks interesting at least.

I wonder if Big Mom will end up destroying the Big Mom pirates at this point

I AM THROGG! THE TRUE KING IN THE NORTH!!!

Definitely picking this up.

Minister of Happy Meals Charlotte McNugget's Avatar
    Streussen's no joke.

Smoothie on the other hand... "Brother save me!" Oh, nevermind that's Galette.

Not the most exciting chapter but it worked as a escape chapter. I guess BM might destroy a bunch of crew fodder basically giving the straw hats some less work next time but she manages to calm down before she takes out some of her main guys.

Streusen manages to save everyone but now big mom will go on a rampage and kill people

- - - Updated - - -

Streusen manages to save everyone but now big mom will ruin his effforts, go on a rampage and kill people

Well there it is

Meh as chapter. Huge castle but it's hardly going to kill Yonkou. Pretty sure whipped cream and cake would still smother and drown everyone judging by how big the place was. Funny Streusan is being hyped though.

Compote completely gone still.

Quote Originally Posted by Ink Spot View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    While that would be cool. What would be the end result?
    Keep the BM pirates from pursuing the SH out to sea. If she is stranded because she can't sail alone and they are too beat up it's the perfect excuse for why the SH don't get wrecked by storm clouds, her pirate ships, and allied pirates out at sea.

Though I don't know why we need the previous chapters and she didn't go berserk right away. Oda dragged out what should have already happened then says he can't draw fights because too many things are currently gong on -_-.

Quote Originally Posted by Dayum View Post
    Keep the BM pirates from pursuing the SH out to sea. If she is stranded because she can't sail alone and they are too beat up it's the perfect excuse for why the SH don't get wrecked by storm clouds, her pirate ships, and allied pirates out at sea.

No, I get that they would escape, but what would happen to her crew? Will she damage her crew permantly by killing one of her high ranking kids or will she beaten/tamed by them?

No, I get that they would escape, but what would happen to her crew? Will she damage her crew permantly by killing one of her high ranking kids or will she beaten/tamed by them?
    They tame her. Oda won't nerf the crew. The Straw Hats will take them down after Wano so he won't be taking away any of the commanders.

I feel like.....if this continues to its logical end of Big Mom fighting her own crew because of the cake.....I feel that this kind of destroys Big Mom as a Yonkou. That she's completely unfit for this, kind of like how Cavendish is completely unfit for a tournament battle royale type of battle. I didn't get that in subsequent chapters but it just struck me this chapter and it's a bit disappointing.
    http://www.millenniumforums.com/signaturepics/sigpic461_1.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Admiral Tigerclaw View Post
    They tame her. Oda won't nerf the crew. The Straw Hats will take them down after Wano so he won't be taking away any of the commanders.
    I feel like this rampage is going to have negative effect on the crew. Just because she's being taken down after Wano doesn't mean he won't nerf them.

I feel like this rampage is going to have negative effect on the crew. Just because she's being taken down after Wano doesn't mean he won't nerf them.
    If Luffy takes down a full powered Yonko crew like Kaido, taking down a nerfed crew would be a disappointment don't you think?

If Luffy takes down a full powered Yonko crew like Kaido, taking down a nerfed crew would be a disappointment don't you think?
    It's not like he's taking down Kaidou by himself, and I'm sure his group is going to be greater and bigger in Wano than the possible Elbaf encounter with Big Mom.
    Last edited by Ink Spot; 07-12-2017 at 01:54 PM.

It's like he's taking down Kaidou by himself, but I'm sure his group is going to be great and bigger in Wano than the possible Elbaf encounter with Big Mom.
    True he has forged a massive alliance to take down Kaido, I just don't think Oda will lower the general strength of Big Mom Pirates. Her fight will just serve as a distraction for the crew and an escape chance for Luffy and co IMO.

True he has forged a massive alliance to take down Kaido, I just don't think Oda will lower the general strength of Big Mom Pirates. Her fight will just serve as a distraction for the crew and an escape chance for Luffy and co IMO.
    Seems to be the likeliest course, but that's too boring.

wtf happened

there was too much text and was too boring so i didnt read

- - - Updated - - -

wtf happened

- - - Updated - - -

wtf happened

Godspeed guys

Capone's been great the whole arc.

Yet again, amongst all the chaos and impending doom, my homeboy Katakuri is the only one staying level headed and on task. Dude is a fucking boss, and the BM pirates wouldn't be half the crew they are without someone like him to cover for their fuckups and hopelessness.