Would Moubu have used Ouki's glaive?

In Sanyou he told Shin to give him Ouki's glaive if he wasn't going to use it.

- Would Moubu be using it right now?
    - How adept would he be with it? Would the change even affect his level?
    - How does it effect the Kanmei vs Moubu fight.

Moubu will replace his run of the mill mace with a legendary tier weapon.

His strength stat would've probably went up to 100.

一百万年白日梦冰蚕(1,000,000 Years Daydream Ice Silkworm)
    四十万年冰玉皇帝蝎子(400,000 Years Ice Jade Emperor Scorpion Hyotei)
    七十万年冰天堂雪女雪雪皇帝(700,000 Years Ice Heavenly Snow Woman 'Snow Emperor' Xue Nu)

十万年八角神秘冰厂(100,000 Years Octagonal Mysterious Ice Plant)
    三十万年冰熊国王小白(300,000 Years Ice Bear King Xiao Bai)
    十万年海美人公主李雅(100,000 Years Sea Mermaid Princess Li Ya)
    七十万年恶魔皇帝(700,000 Years Evil Eye Tyrant Emperor)

Limit Individual, 'The strength to move unhindered throughout the world'

- Would Moubu be using it right now? probably
    - How adept would he be with it? Would the change even affect his level? It'd have to take time as you can't go around smashing people with it like a mace.
    - How does it effect the Kanmei vs Moubu fight. Kanmei would use his sword I think and it might clinch the fight for Kanmei similar to Oukotsu.

The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:
    https://i.imgur.com/tDbgtsy.jpg

I think he would get used to Ouki's glaive pretty fast.

King of Explodo-Kills DoflaMihawk's Avatar
    Of course he'd use it, why else would he want it? By now he'd probably be a master of the glaive so yeah, he'd be even stronger than he is now IMO.

I don't know how it would effect his level, but I'm glad he's not using it. He's pretty much the only top tier dude that uses a mace, everyone else has a glaive or sword as their primary weapon, makes Moubu more unique.

Quote Originally Posted by Great Potato View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I don't know how it would effect his level, but I'm glad he's not using it. He's pretty much the only top tier dude that uses a mace, everyone else has a glaive or sword as their primary weapon, makes Moubu more unique.
    Well its not like strong mace users are that rare. Kanmei and Rinbukun also used them too but I guess they don't count anymore since they are dead.

I want to see some strong axe users, literally the only notable one got fodderized by Kanmei

ouki saved his life by not giving him the glaive

You forgot about Zenou.

Quote Originally Posted by felixng2015 View Post
    Well its not like strong mace users are that rare. Kanmei and Rinbukun also used them too but I guess they don't count anymore since they are dead.

I want to see some strong axe users, literally the only notable one got fodderized by Kanmei
    Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    You forgot about Zenou.
    I don't consider Rinbunkun or Zenou top tier generals. Even as far as just raw combat prowess I'd say they're up there but I wouldn't put them up on Duke Hyou level. Kanmei was a primary sword user who used a mace for his one big fight scene but I guess that counts. But regardless, notable mace users can be counted on one hand whereas we have dozens of guys running around with glaives. It makes it a pretty unique weapon for such a relevant character in the series just like Ouhon with his spear.

Ax user would be cool to see.

I don't consider Rinbunkun or Zenou top tier generals. Even as far as just raw combat prowess I'd say they're up there but I wouldn't put them up on Duke Hyou level. Kanmei was a primary sword user who used a mace for his one big fight scene but I guess that counts. But regardless, notable mace users can be counted on one hand whereas we have dozens of guys running around with glaives. It makes it a pretty unique weapon for such a relevant character in the series just like Ouhon with his spear.

Someone like Jah'rackal fighting both in melee and range would be awesome!
    Axes fly!!!

You know what? Bow type great general is never shown too...
    Something like legolas as great general would be fucking cool

Yeah, I was kidding. I mean, Zenou is great, but even I wouldn't put him on Kanmei level.
    Yet.

Batei is an axe user, but he's...I think he won't leave enough of an impact for him to be "worthy" of being the only axe representative (Oukotsu got negged so...eh). Maybe Kouen will use it as well.

I'm glad he didn't receive it honestly. Coming from narrative side of the story, if Moubu did receive Ouki's glaive, It will probably make him lose some of his motivation to be the strongest man in China and will try to substitute Ouki instead. Trying to learn more field tactics to grow as general instead of going through his usual approach with brute strength

Nah I don't think he would have ended up using it tbh. He's already an accomplished mace user as we have seen throughout the series and I can't see him taking the glaive because in a sense that would be similar to him following Ouki's path like what Shin is doing right now. He wants to create his own legend by being the strongest man in all of china and by following in Ouki's footsteps I doubt him reaching it like that would be what he wants.