Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Gne? Why would a deadlock make the Qin look bad? Do you have to steamroll your opponent all the time to preserve your dignity now?

Ouhon having a prolonged fight with Bananji hypes up Bananji and makes Ouhon look good to his father and Akou for keeping the strongest enemy busy for the duration of the battle
    Akou can just kill Gakuei and force Chougaryu into action who'd then be able to prevent Zhao from getting pushed back, if we then get a pretty even and intense fight I don't see how anyone here looks bad (besides Gakuei but he has never looked good anyway)

Chapter will be out 'later than Monday' according to Sense Scans.

Having trouble finding raws. We might not be able to get Kingdom early for a while.
    Not sure when this chapter will be out. I think we’ll probably be using raws off the official magazine release on Thursday (13th July).
    Apparently some provider got arrested.

Damn, this happened again.

Please don't tell me we have to deal with the trash translations again?

Damn it, i need my Kingdom fix

No Chapter? No detail Spoilers?

Quote Originally Posted by Luckykrish View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No Chapter? No detail Spoilers?
    Nope. They cant get hold of any raws. Looks like we'll have to wait until they get them on Thursday which means a Friday or Saturday chapter most likely.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanki View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Nope. They cant get hold of any raws. Looks like we'll have to wait until they get them on Thursday which means a Friday or Saturday chapter most likely.
    OMG why there is many delay when some arc getting intense..i do hope they all are okay