Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Looks like Ouhon vs Bananji will happen.
    Last edited by Perun; 07-08-2017 at 11:08 AM.

Looks like Bananji won't disappoint unlike Gakuei.

Gakuei doesn't deliver, so Bananji enters the fray, but is soon approached by Ouhon.

Thanks to Cake~

Quote Originally Posted by Kong View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You were made to be a TMF poster. You have the right temperament and can exchange insults with anyone. I know the majority of the site hates your entrails, but that just makes you more of a Temeffian to me.

Didn't expect Ouhon to jump in this soon. Seems like the Qin right/Zhao left will be abandoning tactical approach completely and go for the good ol' brawl.

Banaji is as good as dead.

So Ouhon may very well get the head of one of Riboku's deputees early in the war?
    I think it's more likely he will manage to keep him occupied for a long time thus taking him out of the equation in the battle but that he will be kept for later. Considering that the left flank is already in Ousen's favor it'd make it one sided if Riboku's left hand got taken out by Ousen's son during this engagement. I don't think Riboku and Ousen will settle everything in this one battle so I expect both of them to keep their major pieces. Though I guess that if akou gets slain on the left while Mouten succeeds in keeping control of the battlefield and Ouhon takes Bananji out things would be more even

Rip Bananji we hardly knew ye

Like any random Riboku lapdog is going to give Ouhon trouble after he killed Earl Shi

Ouhon killing Banaji would be disappointing. I'd like to see a close fight with Banji looking better, but it gets interrupted somehow. Only because I prefer the idea of Banaji being established as a long term threat rather than one of those who only last an arc.

It's hard to call though. There's 5 players on the right and only one of them is bullet proof. Any of them can die, Ouhon aside.

But Ouhon is weaker than Ei Shi

Quote Originally Posted by Tenma View Post
    Rip Bananji we hardly knew ye

Like any random Riboku lapdog is going to give Ouhon trouble after he killed Earl Shi
    Wouldn't be that surprising given that Eishi had stopped all form of defense. If Banaji is a 93 or 94, Ouhon may not take him out.

Yeah he is, but from a storytelling perspective after overcoming that mountain Ouhon isn't losing to anyone weaker, especially after Shin also took the head of Riboku's top lieutenant Keisha.

If they duel Bananji is dead.

Well Shin took Shuki and Rinko out, he repelled Gaimou and Houken and yet Batei got the better of him

Wow, so Gakuei got stuck already? At least he could go out in a blaze.

Regarding Bananji, not bad, especially the smaller pic, but compared to the hype Ousen's hands got, his slashing is not nearly impressive enough - maybe the whole thing provides us with an epic pic.

If Bananji dies this early, it's pretty much gg, unless Riboku pulls another secret army led by Houken out of his ass

Quote Originally Posted by say-and-sing View Post
    Wow, so Gakuei got stuck already? At least he could go out in a blaze.

Regarding Bananji, not bad, especially the smaller pic, but compared to the hype Ousen's hands got, his slashing is not nearly impressive enough - maybe the whole thing provides us with an epic pic.

If Bananji dies this early, it's pretty much gg, unless Riboku pulls another secret army led by Houken out of his ass
    Really? I guess the text will make things clearer (good or bad) but so far Akou hasn't even had a slash whilst Makou was good but ultimately not good enough to break through Zhao despite having the surprise attack element.

Looking forward to seeing what the GH lieutenant says though.

Hmm... Not that much of a spoiler yet, doesn't look like we have the full text-spoiler yet even. Ah well, let's see what we can do with what we have...:

The Akou army attacks the Zhao army under Gakuei and keeps pressing the attack, even stepping on it's own fallen and wounded in the process. Ouhon's aide speaks of the Akou army's way of doing things and how Ousen's foremost general is apparently several times stronger than Ouhon thought. Ouhon seems to have a flashback to seeing the Akou army fightning in the past. Gakuei's feeling the pressure from all sides but declares they've just underestimated the enemy a little bit and declares they'll go for the enemy general and stop the enemy in it's tracks.

Back with Bananji and Chougaryuu, the former asks the later why he and his army let Gakuei and his army go first. Chougaryuu answers that Gakuei and his army are strong, so they'll be perfect for sapping/draining the enemy's strenght. Bananji laughs and says he thought the same thing. Bananji gets ready to enter the fray, with Chougaryuu commenting it's a bit early. Banaji just says that he was raised in the northern ways and that he isn't especially patroitic, but now that the Qin have come to wipe their country off the map, it rouses his anger and makes him want to give those fools who oversteps their bounds a taste of said anger. With that. Banaji enters the fray. The watching Chougaryuu has some praise for Banaji, commenting that he's not just skilled in terms of martial might but strategy as well - as one might expect of a man serving as Riboku's deputy... The Bananji army keeps charging, but Ouhon's army attacks it from the right. The chapter seems to end there, with Ouhon stabbing Zhao soldiers to the left and right.

I guess Bananji is not going down just yet if he has more than just martial strength to him it would be a waste to do away with him this early.

While Ousen's men not all got a slash, they felt more monumental. Anyway:

Gakuei goes for gold

"northern ways", eh? Soso @Kanki; Hara at it again, better prepare for incoming ass-pull
    http://www.millenniumforums.com/show...ji-s-abilities

Anyway, so long as Hara uses this arc to etablish them, rather than throw those two away to give Riboku another set of deputies from... under the sea next arc, it should be fine.
    Last edited by say-and-sing; 07-08-2017 at 03:39 PM.

Devour the Heavens&Earth Huo Yuhao's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanki View Post
    Ouhon killing Banaji would be disappointing. I'd like to see a close fight with Banji looking better, but it gets interrupted somehow. Only because I prefer the idea of Banaji being established as a long term threat rather than one of those who only last an arc.

It's hard to call though. There's 5 players on the right and only one of them is bullet proof. Any of them can die, Ouhon aside.
    Riboku ain't living through this arc after Ousen defeats him. His deputy might as well die with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Irregular View Post
    Riboku ain't living through this arc after Ousen defeats him. His deputy might as well die with him.
    Can't see Riboku dying before the final Zhao war.