Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Are you saying that WSM and WSC are the same thing ? If that's so, how can you expect from WSM to become more powerful than other animals whose are not humans ? WSM title is obviously for the human beings only.
    "World's strongest man" includes all men. "World's strongest living thing" includes all living things.
    Last edited by barreltheif; 07-04-2017 at 11:14 AM.
    "What!? Obviously Doflamingo and any other New World saga antagonist can easily beat that Whitebeard pirate with the top hat whose name I forgot, the one who appeared for a few panels at Marineford. Also Barreltheif is my favorite poster on NF." - Eiichiro Oda (SBS)

Quote Originally Posted by Slayer View Post
    Extreme diff fights are really close and the outcome is up in the air. Akainu vs Aokiji was so close that you couldn't even be sure of the outcome, with Kaido there's no debate, even among the Yonko he is still the undoubtedly best bet for the victor, if each Yonko could push him to extreme diff then that statement wouldn't make much sense, especially since he has encountered them over a dozen times. Plus he has further portrayal and hype of being the strongest living being, which puts him on a higher pedestal than Big Mom with a noticeable gap.
    Kaido never received Whitebeard's seat among the Yonko.

According to BM, there isn't any ''significant'' difference between Kaido and Shanks. Garp also mentioned that Yonko are all on the same level which includes even Whitebeard.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by barreltheif View Post
    "World's strongest man" includes all men. "World's strongest living thing" includes all living things.
    So WSC > WSM title ?

So WSC > WSM title ?
    I can't tell what you're asking here.
    "World's strongest man" includes some living things, while "world's strongest living thing" includes all living things. So "world's strongest living thing" is more inclusive, if that's what you were asking.
    "What!? Obviously Doflamingo and any other New World saga antagonist can easily beat that Whitebeard pirate with the top hat whose name I forgot, the one who appeared for a few panels at Marineford. Also Barreltheif is my favorite poster on NF." - Eiichiro Oda (SBS)

Kaido high diff

Kaido extreme diff

The Indomitable Spirit The Shogun of Shoguns's Avatar
    Kaido high diff

Quote Originally Posted by Slayer View Post
    You don't earn the title of the strongest creature in the world and the best bet in any 1 v 1 if there were characters capable of pushing you to extreme diff.

High diff is the highest any current character pushes Kaido until proven otherwise.
    Agreed, people toss out the term extreme diff too loosely around here.

Quote Originally Posted by barreltheif View Post
    I can't tell what you're asking here.
    "World's strongest man" includes some living things, while "world's strongest living thing" includes all living things. So "world's strongest living thing" is more inclusive, if that's what you were asking.
    So Whitebeard has never received the title of WSC, while Kaido has. So according to this logic, it should be Kaido > Whitebeard right ?

Kaido High to extreme diff
    People saying Kaido can mid diff BM the BM lowball is real

So Whitebeard has never received the title of WSC, while Kaido has. So according to this logic, it should be Kaido > Whitebeard right ?
    Unless Kaido recieved the title after Whitebeard's death. Kaido's title is greater than Whitebeard's as it encompasses all living things but he likely got it after the former WSM death. This avoids any contradictions and clears things up.

Kaido low end of extreme diff.

How is that make any sense ?

So Kaido wasn't the WSC (based on what?) before Whitebeard's death, and according to you he has only received the title upon Whitebeard's death. And then Whitebeard died Kaido has received the WSC title which is greater than WSM title. But Whitebeard couldn't receive the greater title despite being more powerful than Kaido... I mean Wtf...

How is that make any sense ?

So Kaido wasn't the WSC (based on what?) before Whitebeard's death, and according to you he has only received the title upon Whitebeard's death. And then Whitebeard died Kaido has received the WSC title which is greater than WSM title. But Whitebeard couldn't receive the greater title despite being more powerful than Kaido... I mean Wtf...
    Hmm, I'm also starting to doubt now why Oda didn't just give Kaido the WSM title after Whitebeard's death and leave it like that. Might be to hype up Kaido, might be as you say that Kaido is not human, because Whitebeard after Roger's death was the absolute strongest. Who knows, until Wano arrives we can't decide for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by JinbeiLEL View Post
    People saying Kaido can mid diff BM the BM lowball is real
    And to think that we've already seen what 5 years old Linlin could do...

I mean, if Kaido could actually ''mid-diff'' another Yonko, there wouldn't be another pirates whose are ruling 1/4 of the new world... We know how wild and warmonger Kaido is unlike Newgate was. He could conquer the seas if he could casually defeat them. I also don't buy that ''but they didn't fight one-on-one'' excuse since Kaido has an extremely powerful Yonko crew as well, not only others, they are doing that Smile army business for a while yet he defeated no one but Supernovas.

We also know that BM at least defeated him for once (I don't think all of his defeats was from Whitebeard) since he has been defeated 7 times by Marines and Yonko. Whitebeard and BM were the only ''old'' Yonko back in the time.
    Last edited by Erkan12; 07-04-2017 at 02:52 PM.

And to think that we've already seen what 5 years old Linlin could do...

I mean, if Kaido could actually ''mid-diff'' another Yonko, there wouldn't be another pirates whose are ruling 1/4 of the new world... We know how wild and warmonger Kaido is unlike Newgate was. He could conquer the seas if he could casually defeat them. I also don't buy that ''but they didn't fight one-on-one'' excuse since Kaido has an extremely powerful Yonko crew as well, not only others, they are doing that Smile army business for a while yet he defeated no one but Supernovas.

We also know that BM at least defeated him for once (I don't think all of his defeats was from Whitebeard) since he has been defeated 7 times by Marines and Yonko. Whitebeard and BM were the only ''old'' Yonko back in the time.
    Agreed
    People need to stop hyping up characters to no end based on a title that may or may not be true
    If kaido can mid diff a yonko he would be the PK level right now

Kaido High diff. maybe more

Kaido so far has more going for him, so I will give it to him either high or extreme difficulty.

Please note he doesn't actually have an official title as far as we know. He might, he might not. If his title is official this fight is probably a high diff fight, otherwise I can see it going to extreme diff.

No.​

I'd give Kaido high diff for this fight.

Kaido high/extreme diff. Possibly high but even while i don't think BM and Kaido are dead on equals i can see it being a extreme diff fight for Kaido.