Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Just how close was Keisha?

To being genuine GH/6G level? Or in another way, from not looking out of place next to Kanki/Ousen/Moubu/Yotanwa/Tou?

Had he survived Kokuyou and learned from his mistake, was that all he needed to reach that level?

No I doubt he could've really reached that level anyway. He was having fun on the battlefield but he was lacking faith/loyalty/genuine love for it and it held him back compared to the others who were able to whole heartedly dedicate themselves to war. He was also unable to match them in a duel

He might have temporarily and circumstancially reached a point where he'd have been a threat to Kanki at that battle but he wouldn't have elevated himself to the Qin6 level

He needs at least another 5 years of experience and growth.

88/90/91

nvm, his stats are like this when he's already A in experience. He probably isn't going to cut it for being a 3GH/6GG level unless they lower the standard.

An upgrade in experience usually gives 3 points plus in the stats. Keisha and Ouhon got 3 points boost from one letter experience. Mouten got 4 points.

Keisha at S experience could only been something like 88/92/93.

While someone like Ouhon could been

Experience: B (93/88/89)
    Experience: A (94/90/90)
    Experience: S (95/91/92)

Mouten

Experience: B (89/88/91)
    Experience: A (90/89/93)
    Experience: S (91/91/95)

minimum upgrade

Unless the points from experience A to S gives like 5-6 instead for the balanced guys.
    Last edited by Rong Nianbing; 07-02-2017 at 09:19 PM.

In memento of Poopy Dindong.

God of Emotions (1st Class God)

Quote Originally Posted by Dai Don Dedede View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No I doubt he could've really reached that level anyway. He was having fun on the battlefield but he was lacking faith/loyalty/genuine love for it and it held him back compared to the others who were able to whole heartedly dedicate themselves to war. He was also unable to match them in a duel
    I think he had a genuine, sadistic love for battle, hearing his enemies geeting crushed.

The main problem imo is that Keisha seems extremely passive. As long as the enemy throws himself against Keisha, he can trap him and work with it. So The Duke was the perfect match. Yet Kanki, who switched to staying passive himself, immediately fucked Keisha up. And even if Keisha had survived Kokuyou, he probably could learn to control himself better. Yet I have a hard time Keisha actually growing to a point where he can be the one giving input and controlling the battlefield, becoming versatile enough.

91 intelligence doesn't take account his instincts; his comprehensive abilities probably makes him equal to 93-94 intelligence guys. Good enough to give Kanki some trouble. Still not 3GH or 6GG level and would never be. He'd probably make the Fire Dragons though.

His problem is that the enemy will have the initiative in almost all battles with him since he'll be countering enemy move instead of moving himself

Duke probably has the same problem, but he "deal with it" by charging himself as bait (which is destructive enough as it is) or sacrificing soldiers to bait the enemy

88/90/91
    He's closer to Fire Worm level that GH tbh

He was able to figure out Kanki's weakness, unfortunatelly he didn't lived long enouth to use that against him, bacause of HSU. Still, very nice feat in my opinion.

While I actually agree with those that said we would be closer to fire dragon level than GH/6GG Level, Keisha in my opinion was a very dangerous general to fuck with, his weakness was not actually that bad as far as weaknesses go, compared to his strength. I think he could easily have made fire dragon level and could even give some of the Qin 6 some trouble depending on the circumstances. Kanki was just a bad counter for him and a really, really incredible general on his own.

Quote Originally Posted by Irregular View Post
    He needs at least another 5 years of experience and growth.

88/90/91

nvm, his stats are like this when he's already A in experience. He probably isn't going to cut it for being a 3GH/6GG level unless they lower the standard.

An upgrade in experience usually gives 3 points plus in the stats. Keisha and Ouhon got 3 points boost from one letter experience. Mouten got 4 points.

Keisha at S experience could only been something like 88/92/93.

While someone like Ouhon could been

Experience: B (93/88/89)
    Experience: A (94/90/90)
    Experience: S (95/91/92)

Mouten

Experience: B (89/88/91)
    Experience: A (90/89/93)
    Experience: S (91/91/95)

minimum upgrade

Unless the points from experience A to S gives like 5-6 instead for the balanced guys.
    How the heck Ouhon's STR growth rates only +1 for each upgrade? when he got +4 on 2 guidebooks
    Last edited by woikurus; 07-03-2017 at 03:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by woikurus View Post
    How the heck Ouhon's STR growth rates only +1 for each upgrade? where he got +4 on 2 guidebooks
    Strength should be harder to raise the higher you are.

Strength should be harder to raise the higher you are.
    Not in Ouhon case since his stats spread is more toward strength than intelligence, EOS is around Renpa-Ouki level of strength with general and great general promotion stats boost

Not in Ouhon case since his stats spread is more toward strength than intelligence, EOS is around Renpa-Ouki level of strength with general and great general promotion stats boost
    So (98/88/89)?

I don't think so.

So (98/88/89)?

I don't think so.
    You need to factor General promotion is more toward leadership plus with his consistent STR stats growth rate
    +2 str and +2 leadership is guaranteed at this point and leaving his INT in unknown bracket

GG stats 97/92/91

You need to factor General promotion is more toward leadership plus with his consistent STR stats growth rate
    +2 str and +2 leadership is guaranteed at this point and leaving his INT in unknown bracket

GG stats 97/92/91
    I'll just come out and say that the stats I've listed above doesn't make any sense whatsoever.

Mouten and Ouhon should have potential rivlaling their fathers' so their EoS stats, imo, should be something like

Mouten (93/96/98)
    Ouhon (97-98/94/95)

I'll just come out and say that the stats I've listed above doesn't make any sense whatsoever.

Mouten and Ouhon should have potential rivlaling their fathers' so their EoS stats, imo, should be something like

Mouten (93/96/98)
    Ouhon (97-98/94/95)
    Yeah EOS would be a different story since both of them still very young

he was too arrogant and rather one dimensional with his style, not versatile or competent enough to compare to the others

he was already pretty much up there and better than most of the qin bolids you mentioned

one doesn't destroy duke hyou in battle while being any less than a top tier

Quote Originally Posted by Crispinianus View Post
    he was already pretty much up there and better than most of the qin bolids you mentioned

Good thing he never destroyed the Duke.

Type 1 trying to recruit and getting the L.

Quote Originally Posted by Ava View Post
    Wanna take white's spot in type 1?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tifa View Post
    Zentos is a good choice tbh
    Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    You wretched hive of scum and villainy. Do I look like a sellout to you?

A man does not turn his back on his people.

Quote Originally Posted by Crispinianus View Post

More like the Duke destroyed him