Bananji's abilities

they seem to imply there's more than another Gaimou inside our proud Bananji

what's your best guess? What is he capable of? Is he as impressive as his white haired comrade? How?

If Banaji was equal to Gaimou, Zhao have won the lottery with the biggest ass pull in the series lol. He's an old guy which means he would be famous throughout China (or at least through Zhao) by now. Shuusuiju by comparison can be what he wants because he's young.

I assumed B + S would come as a team which made me think it'd be the usual smart/weak partnered with dumb/strong but I guess there could be more to him now. Martially I don't think we can consider him above a guy like Rinbukun until he gets a lot more hype, feats etc.

Hopefully he's good but I don't expect him to be a guy who can compete with the top generals.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanki View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If Banaji was equal to Gaimou, Zhao have won the lottery with the biggest ass pull in the series lol. He's an old guy which means he would be famous throughout China (or at least through Zhao) by now. Shuusuiju by comparison can be what he wants because he's young.
    Hara can pull the Shibashou again: Bananji has spent his years on the northern border, never bothering for central china. Together with few-years-ago-discovered-orphan Shunsiju they buried those 100.000 men tribes and others back in Bayou days. Taking it further, they have pacified the north and are now free to help out Riboku.
    Somtehing like Bananji's enormous str and quite good tactics were enough to keep northern tribes at bay even with Zhao king not caring, yet it needed Shunsiju to pacify and so on...

I mean, if Bananji is just some 93/86/86 guy then Zhao can give up right now. Or Hara compromises and declares that FD-arc never existed.
    Last edited by say-and-sing; 07-02-2017 at 07:11 PM.

white haired guy seems to be closer to the Keisha side (good riboku deputies) than to the Gika/Shinseijou side (born to die riboky deputies), since he's being paired up with yotanwa. By extension, bananji should be in the same ballpark. He's getting discreet hype too, not so much to label him as a hype tool, but enough for us to acknowledge he's no slouch and he could still surprise us in positive.

Rank 98 Super Douluo Rong Nianbing's Avatar
    93/85/85 Banaji
    85/90/93 Shunsuiji

That's my guess for Riboku's vassals

九十八级超级多罗

God of Emotions (1st Class God)

He should be roughly on par with Keisha and Shuu Sui Ju based on his position among Riboku's men. Plus, he should be on par with or slightly above Gyou Un who says he's comparable to Rinko and Kashibou (but is probably a bit below).

Taking that in consideration he should be roughly a 90/90/90 character. He's a big guy so he probably leans towards martial ability. So let's say 93-94/90/84-86.

Quote Originally Posted by Irregular View Post
    93/85/85 Banaji
    85/90/93 Shunsuiji

That's my guess for Riboku's vassals
    bananji less leadership than suiju?

that's interesting

Quote Originally Posted by Crispinianus View Post
    bananji less leadership than suiju?

that's interesting
    Really?

Leadership is more of a smart guy's kind of thing.

九十八级超级多罗

Really?

Leadership is more of a smart guy's kind of thing.
    Wat?

Have you seen Shin?

Duke Hyou?

Moubu?

"I'll protect you this time. I promise."

Quote Originally Posted by say-and-sing View Post
    Hara can pull the Shibashou again: Bananji has spent his years on the northern border, never bothering for central china. Together with few-years-ago-discovered-orphan Shunsiju they buried those 100.000 men tribes and others back in Bayou days. Taking it further, they have pacified the north and are now free to help out Riboku.
    Somtehing like Bananji's enormous str and quite good tactics were enough to keep northern tribes at bay even with Zhao king not caring, yet it needed Shunsiju to pacify and so on...

I mean, if Bananji is just some 93/86/86 guy then Zhao can give up right now. Or Hara compromises and declares that FD-arc never existed.
    It's plausible I guess. Any ass pull can be legitimized with a sensible backstory, but Shibashou appears to be relatively young and ultimately stays in his City at all times. Banaji is old - he seems to be the generation above Riboku to me?

I've seen some say he could be similar to Keisha but that seems like a stretch, unless I rate Keisha above everyone else. I don't see Banaji being strong enough to be considered 3H level-ish. Then again Ten did mention Zhao's top 5 top ranked Generals (Houken/Riboku/Keisha/Kochou + Banaji?) so he could be in that group. Then he would be Keisha-ish level.

Stats are impossible to say. Depends how good they're gonna be, but if B + S are on the same general level, I'd say:

Banaji:
    Strength - 91 to 94
    Knowledge - 85 to 91
    Leadership - 85 to 92

Shuusuiji:
    Strength - 60 to 80.
    Knowledge - 90 to 95
    Leadership - 88 to 92

I don't think we can be more specific yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Caves View Post
    Wat?

Have you seen Shin?

Duke Hyou?

Moubu?

Shin (91+a/83/74)
    Duke Hyou (95/95/70)
    Moubu (99/92/86)

Mouten (89/88/91)
    Riboku (91/99/100)
    Ousen (93/94/97)
    Shouheikun (90/96/98)
    Gakuki (93/100/98)

uhuh

九十八级超级多罗

Quote Originally Posted by SunWu View Post
    He should be roughly on par with Keisha and Shuu Sui Ju based on his position among Riboku's men. .
    Riboku put Keisha in charge of 120k soldiers with his own reputation on the line in front of all of China. After that he put Keisha in charge of 70k men to stop Kanki. By comparison, Banaji is one of 3 commanders in an army of 30k and we don't know where he ranks within those 3.

It's too soon to suggest he's on par with Keisha in Riboku's list of deputies lol.

Shin (91+a/83/74)
    Duke Hyou (95/95/70)
    Moubu (99/92/86)

Mouten (89/88/91)
    Riboku (91/99/100)
    Ousen (93/94/97)
    Shouheikun (90/96/98)
    Gakuki (93/100/98)

uhuh
    Show me one of those 5 having a good leadership feat.

C'mon.

"I'll protect you this time. I promise."

Quote Originally Posted by Kanki View Post
    Riboku put Keisha in charge of 120k soldiers with his own reputation on the line in front of all of China. After that he put Keisha in charge of 70k men to stop Kanki. By comparison, Banaji is one of 3 commanders in an army of 30k and we don't know where he ranks within those 3.

It's too soon to suggest he's on par with Keisha in Riboku's list of deputies lol.
    Keisha should be the best of the three because he was the closest to being a 3GH. Shuusuiju would be next because he was the guy put in charge of the 90K+ army. I just don't think the drop off is that huge between the three because Keisha wasn't a truly great general and I figure Bananji should be above Gyou Un. If he's on par or slightly above Rinko and Kashibou that's not that far off from Keisha.

93/88/87 = total 268

Quote Originally Posted by say-and-sing View Post

Is 93/86/86 really that bad ? That puts him at Rinbukun level

Rinbukun had (93/85/80)

so (93/86/86) would be really good for a vassal considering Rinbukun is a Chu General.

九十八级超级多罗

I think he is at least Heavenly Kings level, tho I have to see something from him to say anything more.

Quote Originally Posted by felixng2015 View Post
    Is 93/86/86 really that bad ? That puts him at Rinbukun level
    It's not bad, it's rather very very good.
    Under normal circumstances.
    Yet with Qin pulling out ten bows and spear-wielders next to Ouhon's level from beneath every rug, Riboku's deputies better be badass.