Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 74
  1. #41
    Mmmm. Beeeer. Zentos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    9,995
    Quote Originally Posted by Albion View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Maybe for you.
    3 posts in a row calling Caves a pussy and 3 hours later he comes back saying how he was a dick but he wasn't wrong.

    Yup, clearly no regret or attempt of justification there.

  2. #42
    - LAZERHAWK - Cake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    CANADA
    Posts
    10,129
    If Albion came to bring justice, is because you are wrong
    ʕᴥʔ
    My Blog

    Retired Legend #3
    18/2/18

  3. #43
    Hold for applause (◡‿◡✿) Nikamara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Bar Eden Hall
    Posts
    5,150
    Quote Originally Posted by Caves View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Oh
    why not translate it?
    CLUE - Assassin Game - click here!
    Nika's Fairy Tail Reading Log - click here!
    ʕᴥʔ The real world is for those who can't imagine anything better.

  4. #44
    Juan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    9,133
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikamara View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    why not translate it?
    I'd feel like it would have lost its essence.

    Regardless of how I feel now, they were written for her. Translating to a language she doesn't understand wouldn't feel right, for some reason.

  5. #45
    VICE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Right here, right now
    Posts
    11,244
    This is honestly one of those times I wish you would forget this happened.

    in few years you're so going to cringe dude I'm sorry.

    also, it was badly written and she was right in not accepting it.




  6. #46
    grey scale hero romeo☠'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    330
    LMAO, zentos is the type of guy to bag on me for using mom jokes and tries to claim the moral high ground then goes and uses a mom joke himself. You're getting ping ponged by the community bitch so why don't you just delete your account before you embarrass yourself any further

  7. #47
    Hold for applause (◡‿◡✿) Nikamara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Bar Eden Hall
    Posts
    5,150
    Quote Originally Posted by Caves View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'd feel like it would have lost its essence.

    Regardless of how I feel now, they were written for her. Translating to a language she doesn't understand wouldn't feel right, for some reason.
    I see
    CLUE - Assassin Game - click here!
    Nika's Fairy Tail Reading Log - click here!
    ʕᴥʔ The real world is for those who can't imagine anything better.

  8. #48
    Red Hero Rax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Sun
    Posts
    61,419
    Side with me, Cave


    With the Rax way



    Your friendship?
    I'll take it!


  9. #49
    Mmmm. Beeeer. Zentos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    9,995
    Quote Originally Posted by romeomustdie☠ View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    LMAO, zentos is the type of guy to bag on me for using mom jokes and tries to claim the moral high ground then goes and uses a mom joke himself. You're getting ping ponged by the community bitch so why don't you just delete your account before you embarrass yourself any further
    Sigh.

    Unless you noticed, he pulled a mom joke himself first so I just returned the favour, this once.
    Ping ponged my ass, they come back later sending friend requests and asking for treaties and how they got the wrong first impressions.

    You're free to stop stalking me now, you're not entertaining in the least.

  10. #50
    grey scale hero romeo☠'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    330
    Yea, sure buddy xD

  11. #51
    Juan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    9,133
    Quote Originally Posted by Rax, The Infinite Hero View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Side with me, Cave


    With the Rax way

  12. #52
    Sword of the Morning Dellinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    12,410
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikamara View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    @Caves;

    I actually think this piece is well written. I would completely restructure it though into a poem, and make it more vague so it can apply to anyone, and not just necessarily you. I'd also put a lot of enjambment so that a lot of lines can take on double meanings. Lastly, this piece needs a title. Just a rough example below:



    - - - Updated - - -


    @Caves; romeo is abosolutely right. I hate to admit this, but I was one of those girls. love letters always make me assume the guy was a creep, and I would show all my friends and laugh about it. Now excuse me while I go contemplate how mean that was.
    What a bitch.Shame on you.

  13. #53
    Hold for applause (◡‿◡✿) Nikamara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Bar Eden Hall
    Posts
    5,150
    Quote Originally Posted by Dellinger View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What a bitch.Shame on you.


    - - - Updated - - -

    to be fair in one case, i didn't show nobody nothing. he read it out loud to the entire school. Idk what he was expecting either since he had already confessed to me, and I had already rejected him in private.
    CLUE - Assassin Game - click here!
    Nika's Fairy Tail Reading Log - click here!
    ʕᴥʔ The real world is for those who can't imagine anything better.

  14. #54
    Sword of the Morning Dellinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    12,410
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikamara View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote


    - - - Updated - - -

    to be fair in one case, i didn't show nobody nothing. he read it out loud to the entire school. Idk what he was expecting either since he had already confessed to me, and I had already rejected him in private.
    Men have a weird thing rumbling on about the girl they don't have.You still laughed at him though,shame on you again

  15. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by VICE View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That was Cringe-inducing
    The sob story in the OP? Or the banter between McCree and Zentos?

  16. #56
    Hold for applause (◡‿◡✿) Nikamara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Bar Eden Hall
    Posts
    5,150
    Quote Originally Posted by Dellinger View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Men have a weird thing rumbling on about the girl they don't have.You still laughed at him though,shame on you again
    I didn't laugh at that guy actually. The school did though :x. I just found him incredibly creepy and never spoke to him outside of class and club activities ever again. He also stalked me which didn't help.
    CLUE - Assassin Game - click here!
    Nika's Fairy Tail Reading Log - click here!
    ʕᴥʔ The real world is for those who can't imagine anything better.

  17. #57
    The Royal Fool Noiz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    865
    Simply touching

  18. #58
    Mmmm. Beeeer. Zentos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    9,995
    Quote Originally Posted by Great Potato View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The sob story in the OP? Or the banter between McCree and Zentos?

  19. #59
    VICE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Right here, right now
    Posts
    11,244
    Quote Originally Posted by Great Potato View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The sob story in the OP? Or the banter between McCree and Zentos?
    Both




  20. #60
    Ink Spot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Horn of Africa
    Posts
    13,726
    Quote Originally Posted by VICE View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Both

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •