1 5.00%
  • 4/5

9 45.00%
  • 5/5

10 50.00%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by say-and-sing View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Let's not forget that Hara handels numbers/losses rather creatively.

I hope at least some of the 5.000 Zhao managed to do some damage to Qin before falling. Plus Kanki had to deal with 5.000 on the way, Ouhon had a Zhao encounter, then there was the taking of Retsubi and the small castles surrounding Gyou, yet Ousen has not done a big deduction due to losses when he split Qin troops. Though I did not find the initial numbers (Zhao mentions 200.000 twice), so this arc, things might be different
    http://mangakakalot.com/chapter/kingdom/chapter_520

All the numbers in this battlefield.

Considering the initial Ousen/Mouten plan + Makou offense was close to wiping them out, Kisui did well to come out of this skirmish with a -5k reduction, or 16.6% of the army considering it was due to his tactical formations + leadership feats.

Noticed a few things based on re-reading the last few chaps;

1. Makou is actually massive. Ousen is a big dude, but Makou makes him look tiny.
    2. Batei has been hyped a lot the last few chaps. Or he offensive power has, at least.
    3. Makou's offense has been stalled by the Kisui army. IDK if that's hype for Zhao's defense or a knock on Makou's offense?
    4. Now that Mouten has Kisui's full attention, I think we'll see Makou vs Batei.

For arguments sake I'm going predict that they have an equal martial ability of 90-91.

@Kanki; I was looking for an overview about the numbers of the three armies when they started the campaign.

about 2: Mouten's reaction to Batei's slash seemed a bit strange. Maybe he deemed him way below famous Kaishibou who could be the strongest guy Mouten has ever encountered (Renpa/Moubu being in their own league). Though it would seem like a strange mistake for Mouten.
    about 3: perhaps Kisui's rallying (though modest) starts to counter the offensive power.
    Last edited by say-and-sing; 06-26-2017 at 08:58 PM.

The real issue here is not Makou is massive compared to Ousen who is already second tallest General after Moubu but a fucking tiny Moubu's son aka Mouten. Did he really from Moubu sperm or SHK secretly Bang his wife while he's on duty? that would be explained Mouten's physique compared to his father and grandfather and having a higher intellectual strategic aptitude along with Mouki.

I'd be pissed at Riboku if I was Kisui. How did he let over Makou and his army from the centre army move to the left battlefield? If RBK doesn't react next chapter I'd be very disappointed.

Mouten is also showing his true worth finally.

Quote Originally Posted by Guoan View Post
    I'd be pissed at Riboku if I was Kisui. How did he let over Makou and his army from the centre army move to the left battlefield? If RBK doesn't react next chapter I'd be very disappointed.

Mouten is also showing his true worth finally.
    It's Kisui's own fault for being a moron.

"The strategist who has been a step ahead of even Riboku has sent a 5k commander to deal with my 30k army? Clearly this is the extent of the enemy's plan and I should dedicate the entirety of my manpower towards him! Fortunately I have instincts that will help me read the surroundings and... Oh no, a 20k army of reinforcements sprung up on me out of nowhere!"

You have to be a special kind of idiot to think there wouldn't be more in store than just the 5k sent with Mouten. Riboku is probably facepalming back at HQ that he left this guy in charge of such an important position.

Quote Originally Posted by Great Potato View Post
    It's Kisui's own fault for being a moron.

"The strategist who has been a step ahead of even Riboku has sent a 5k commander to deal with my 30k army? Clearly this is the extent of the enemy's plan and I should dedicate the entirety of my manpower towards him! Fortunately I have instincts that will help me read the surroundings and... Oh no, a 20k army of reinforcements sprung up on me out of nowhere!"

You have to be a special kind of idiot to think there wouldn't be more in store than just the 5k sent with Mouten. Riboku is probably facepalming back at HQ that he left this guy in charge of such an important position.
    Yeah not denying that Mouten has outplayed Kisui since the beginning. But to overlook the movement of a 20k army from the 58k centre army is a pretty big oversight. It's left Ousen's HQ fairly exposed. I'm expecting Riboku to respond next chapter.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanki View Post
    http://mangakakalot.com/chapter/kingdom/chapter_520

All the numbers in this battlefield.

Considering the initial Ousen/Mouten plan + Makou offense was close to wiping them out, Kisui did well to come out of this skirmish with a -5k reduction, or 16.6% of the army considering it was due to his tactical formations + leadership feats.

Noticed a few things based on re-reading the last few chaps;

1. Makou is actually massive. Ousen is a big dude, but Makou makes him look tiny.
    2. Batei has been hyped a lot the last few chaps. Or he offensive power has, at least.
    3. Makou's offense has been stalled by the Kisui army. IDK if that's hype for Zhao's defense or a knock on Makou's offense?
    4. Now that Mouten has Kisui's full attention, I think we'll see Makou vs Batei.

For arguments sake I'm going predict that they have an equal martial ability of 90-91.
    imo, Kisui won't escape with only 5k men reduction. The battle is still on going with the aim (most likely) of wiping out Kisui's whole army in first day to even up the numbers

2. Batei might be hyped to make taking his head worthwhile. or to emphasis Mouten's ability to process battlefield information instead of people who do nothing like that and brute force everything (Shin)

3. Makou offence is stalled by Kisui, but it is only about 5.000 or 10.000 vs Kisui's 15.000 or 20.000 iirc. Not really surprising for them to be able to hold out to some extent (Makou's infantry haven't even join in yet while Batei is trying to hit them)

@Kanki; I was looking for an overview about the numbers of the three armies when they started the campaign.
    I don't think there's any. Hara doesn't give detailed numbers until he deemed it important enough. I even find a hard time to find the exact number of Coalition War's each front. (do help me if someone remembers).

it's also a reason why Chouyou arc is a joke and people think badly of Tou too much when the battle is approx 60k (1GG) vs 130k (4 GG)

Then again the battle so far doesn't seems like giving out too much casualties. Retsubi falls in an instant (half a day), the small cities are small in the first place, so 20.000 reduction might be okay (200k -> ~180k)

Quote Originally Posted by gn_x00 View Post
    I even find a hard time to find the exact number of Coalition War's each front. (do help me if someone remembers).
    those numbers were given though. For the factions of each front aside the gate itself iirc.

Quote Originally Posted by Crispinianus View Post
    those numbers were given though. For the factions of each front aside the gate itself iirc.
    Do we have Ousen's? I know Ordo is 120k,but can't find Ousen's

Ousen had 70k iirc

70k is right. Chapter 271 gives us every army's numbers.

Shin will do his role by facing Hoken/Riboku
    Quote Originally Posted by Bws View Post
    Mouten playing with the big boys!Loved the conversation between him and Makou.I wonder if Shin will also impress Ousen in this war.

oh.. nice. thanks

009_1475979446.jpg010_1475979446.jpg

Is this all Talk from "Riboku" ?? So far its just one-side war. Its just 1 Qin general "Ousen" who is toying with "Riboku".

Lets see what will "Riboku" do to walk his talk.

Ousen>RBK+Renpa

Only retarded like Spiro and Zentos cannot accept that as a fact

Quote Originally Posted by Luckykrish View Post
    009_1475979446.jpg010_1475979446.jpg

Is this all Talk from "Riboku" ?? So far its just one-side war. Its just 1 Qin general "Ousen" who is toying with "Riboku".

Lets see what will "Riboku" do to walk his talk.
    Riboku hoped for SHK to send Qin's GG crushing into the western front, taking years. Yet they went, "unforseeable" for his trap in southern Zhao. A trap that woud have been rendered completely useless had Ordo not aimed for Seikai out of all cities. But that is another story.

Still, I guess the current shenanigans are just Hara's prehype for more hype of Riboku for more hype of Ousen and so on

Riboku hoped for SHK to send Qin's GG crushing into the western front, taking years. Yet they went, "unforseeable" for his trap in southern Zhao. A trap that woud have been rendered completely useless had Ordo not aimed for Seikai out of all cities. But that is another story.

Still, I guess the current shenanigans are just Hara's prehype for more hype of Riboku for more hype of Ousen and so on
    Yes this sounds fair but Zoha{Riboku} has the advantage with numbers/Houken{Super Man of Kingdom} but still struggling.

"Mouten" termed the encircling the "Batei" is a "Heaven given Opportunity to slay him" but now he is free and engaging "Makou"

I doubt the first kill will be "Makou" by "Batei/Kisui".

If "Riboku" ignore the "Kisui {Lion of Zoha} Side and attack the Center with 60K Troop advantage it should be a walk in the park since the war is on the plains and No Fort/Mountains to defend/hide the "Ousen".

Next chapter will be all about the "Riboku" what he is doing in the mean time and why he ignored the "Kisui".

So the stage will be set for "Hi Shin Unit" to counter the number difference and claim few big heads.

Houken will be the Trump card for "Riboku" at the end of war.

But for "Ousen" to defend HQ "HSU" is the only card he has.

Can't wait to see how this war unfolds.
    Last edited by Luckykrish; 06-28-2017 at 11:37 AM.