Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 42
  1. #21
    Juan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    8,815
    Quote Originally Posted by romeomustdie☠ View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Lol, kid. Here's what everyone sees: one moment you don't give a fuck, the next you're posting an apologetic cat emote to show your true colors. You lack the neurological power to think for more than 5 seconds. You're not very consistent and that's just first impressions from you, no offense.
    Lmao.
    @SpiRo; We got another psychologist over here

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    FTFY
    Oh ive seen Ultra banned over tits, is this new?

    - - - Updated - - -

    and how old are you, name from an Aaliyah movie I have not seen in awhile?

    Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Honey, you know I love your vagina.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I must say i am baffled by the fact that someone would date Tifa, or that someone like Tifa is able to put a dude in a friendzone. Like are you really so depleted on the good looking girls? In my country no one would ever even look at her twice. We have 2/1 (Girl/Boy) ratio, and most of the girls are decent looking or hot. We have obese girls but they mostly die alone because even the ugly looking dudes can find a good looking girl if they are just not poor as fuck..
    Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    2:1 ratio and you still can't get any ass? Damn.

    Quote Originally Posted by rubber View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Dammit I deleted that so I could be saved from your rebuttal.

    I regret ever giving you the opportunity to be more right about anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispinianus View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    i used to drink mayonnaise as a kid
    Quote Originally Posted by Masakazu Chiba View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What truth? The fact that you're an annoying dimwit? Most of your posts are cringe. Nothing worse than a cocky asshole who gets proven wrong and lies to save face. The fact that you have a gold bar pretty much exemplifies that rep is worthless. You are the face of awful modern day TMF posters. SpiRo back into whatever cave you crawled out of, please.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ava View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Just because someone likes dick in their ass doesn't mean they're not your brother.

  3. #23
    grey scale hero romeo☠'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    330
    Quote Originally Posted by Tifa View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Oh ive seen Ultra banned over tits, is this new?

    - - - Updated - - -

    and how old are you, name from an Aaliyah movie I have not seen in awhile?
    It ain't related

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Tifa View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Oh ive seen Ultra banned over tits, is this new?

    - - - Updated - - -

    and how old are you, name from an Aaliyah movie I have not seen in awhile?
    was he? ccrack's boobs sig was left for over a week and he didn't get banned afterwards

    The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:
    https://i.imgur.com/tDbgtsy.jpg

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    was he? ccrack's boobs sig was left for over a week and he didn't get banned afterwards
    Hmm
    maybe favorites!

    Quote Originally Posted by romeomustdie☠ View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It ain't related
    Okay, but can you answer the question?

    Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Honey, you know I love your vagina.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I must say i am baffled by the fact that someone would date Tifa, or that someone like Tifa is able to put a dude in a friendzone. Like are you really so depleted on the good looking girls? In my country no one would ever even look at her twice. We have 2/1 (Girl/Boy) ratio, and most of the girls are decent looking or hot. We have obese girls but they mostly die alone because even the ugly looking dudes can find a good looking girl if they are just not poor as fuck..
    Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    2:1 ratio and you still can't get any ass? Damn.

    Quote Originally Posted by rubber View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Dammit I deleted that so I could be saved from your rebuttal.

    I regret ever giving you the opportunity to be more right about anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispinianus View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    i used to drink mayonnaise as a kid
    Quote Originally Posted by Masakazu Chiba View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What truth? The fact that you're an annoying dimwit? Most of your posts are cringe. Nothing worse than a cocky asshole who gets proven wrong and lies to save face. The fact that you have a gold bar pretty much exemplifies that rep is worthless. You are the face of awful modern day TMF posters. SpiRo back into whatever cave you crawled out of, please.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ava View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Just because someone likes dick in their ass doesn't mean they're not your brother.

  6. #26
    Welcome to the forum . we serve Coca Cola and Fried Rice with some good stuff

  7. #27
    Sword of the Morning Dellinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    12,292
    You should also get banned here with the nonsense you spout

  8. #28
    See you in the desert... Makenzye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 1970
    Posts
    19,520
    Ultra just straight out posted a topless gif.

    Ccrack's was defended (or more really just ignored) because it could be considered "art" despite the fact he did tell another member he drew it in that way just to basically get it past the censors.

  9. #29
    Welcome.
    No.​

  10. #30
    Mmmm. Beeeer. Zentos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    9,538
    Welcome.

  11. #31
    grey scale hero romeo☠'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    330
    Quote Originally Posted by Tifa View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

    Okay, but can you answer the question?
    Make me

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Dellinger View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You should also get banned here with the nonsense you spout
    And you haven't replied to any of my points in the thread cause you were probably so stumped by the amount of knowledge I injected in your puny little brain. Here's a piece of advice: don't act tough sporting an avatar from a transvestite little boy who wears high heels, no one will take you serious, including me.



    Lol xD

    - - - Updated - - -

    Thank you for the welcome though everyone! ^_^

  12. #32
    You're just like the rest Katyusha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    2,605
    Hello Test Subject:RB7B4-A



  13. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by romeomustdie☠ View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Make me
    I'm good. Its not that important.

    Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Honey, you know I love your vagina.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I must say i am baffled by the fact that someone would date Tifa, or that someone like Tifa is able to put a dude in a friendzone. Like are you really so depleted on the good looking girls? In my country no one would ever even look at her twice. We have 2/1 (Girl/Boy) ratio, and most of the girls are decent looking or hot. We have obese girls but they mostly die alone because even the ugly looking dudes can find a good looking girl if they are just not poor as fuck..
    Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    2:1 ratio and you still can't get any ass? Damn.

    Quote Originally Posted by rubber View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Dammit I deleted that so I could be saved from your rebuttal.

    I regret ever giving you the opportunity to be more right about anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispinianus View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    i used to drink mayonnaise as a kid
    Quote Originally Posted by Masakazu Chiba View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What truth? The fact that you're an annoying dimwit? Most of your posts are cringe. Nothing worse than a cocky asshole who gets proven wrong and lies to save face. The fact that you have a gold bar pretty much exemplifies that rep is worthless. You are the face of awful modern day TMF posters. SpiRo back into whatever cave you crawled out of, please.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ava View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Just because someone likes dick in their ass doesn't mean they're not your brother.

  14. #34

  15. #35
    THICC a Faggot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Planet of the weebs
    Posts
    2,545



    You thought I was gonna get rid of this sig

  16. #36
    what the fuck Umber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    What-the-fuck-land
    Posts
    1,609
    Lol Oro Jackson is down cause legal stuff
    *This account is sponsored by Clorox Bleach.*

    Order your own special gallon of "healthy" concentrated Clorox Bleach 50% OFF here.

  17. #37
    Ichiryuu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    The Parliaments
    Posts
    18,575
    rekt.

    RIP Chester, you'll always be loved and missed.




    The Gourmet Legion - President Ichiryuu
    Join The Toriko Club, Read Toriko here!

  18. #38
    what the fuck Umber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    What-the-fuck-land
    Posts
    1,609
    Ripperoni in pepperoni
    *This account is sponsored by Clorox Bleach.*

    Order your own special gallon of "healthy" concentrated Clorox Bleach 50% OFF here.

  19. #39
    You're just like the rest Katyusha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    2,605
    Quote Originally Posted by Pops, The Donkey Rider View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Lol Oro Jackson is down cause legal stuff
    What kind of legal trouble did they get into?



  20. #40
    what the fuck Umber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    What-the-fuck-land
    Posts
    1,609
    Quote Originally Posted by Pussy Destroyer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What kind of legal trouble did they get into?
    DMCA complaints
    *This account is sponsored by Clorox Bleach.*

    Order your own special gallon of "healthy" concentrated Clorox Bleach 50% OFF here.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •