Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by Dellinger View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    http://mangaseeonline.us/read-online...3-page-15.html

I'm not undermining shit here.You are just trying to compare things that simply can't be compared.Jack surviving against Fujitora and Sengoku >>>> losing to G4 and Nami.End of fucking story.

- - - Updated - - -

http://mangaseeonline.us/read-online...3-page-15.html

I'm not undermining shit here.You are just trying to compare things that simply can't be compared.Jack surviving against Fujitora and Sengoku >>>> losing to G4 and Nami.End of fucking story.
    I'm not arguing Jack's portrayal isn't superior, because it is, but we have no idea how that fight went down. For all we know, either Issho or Sengoku recognized that he was a fruit user and put him in the water immediately. They probably just assumed he would die not knowing he's part Fishman (probably). I doubt it took two Admirals to put down a Yonko's third commander.
    Last edited by General Zu; 06-21-2017 at 04:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sun Tzu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You are wearing a benn beckman avatar and youre calling out Shanks wankers

- - - Updated - - -

On topic nothing indicates King is stronger than Marco, I remember when people said Bobbins was a top tier because he attacked an island feels like dumb op hype logic is prevalent once again here
    It doesn't mean if I like some character that I have to wank him.Many people thought Shanks was the strongest yonkou after WB before even other yonkou were shown.Now that we know that Kaido is number one I just like to call out those people,becasue they didn't wait for the other yonkous to be revealed.Same for the yonkou firstmates.