Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 36 of 36
  1. #21
    Sword of the Morning Dellinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    10,477
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Koala scolded him because Sabo was doing something he shouldn't do... Turning their secret mission into a revolutionary show... Seriously, you're the dumbest person in this forum when it comes to the Admirals, even worse than SpiRo's Akainu wankery....
    Koala went ahead and scolded him because he tried to fight against someone that was out of his league.I didn't see her scolding Sabo when he fought Burgess

    Fucking retard

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by McCree View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Someone's own arrogance doesn't constitute their actual power, especially in Doflamingo's case where his superiority complex is a major part of his character.
    Unless you say Doflamingo is a nutjob who thinks he can kill an Admiral with nothing but his incompetent crew... No, that's actually a good sign how close Doflamingo was to the Admirals.

    Not only that, he completely ignored Aokiji's warning and attacked Smoker, however he forget that the icy environment was favoring Aokiji and he got frozen but quickly after, he broke through Aokiji's attack.

    And even before that, this is a guy who can tangle a fighter like Jozu, if he can stop and sat on someone like Jozu (the guy that can stop and bleed Aokiji in a one-on-one duel), and thinks that he can get away with it, then this isn't someone you can underestimate, even for the Admirals.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dellinger View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Koala went ahead and scolded him because he tried to fight against someone that was out of his league.I didn't see her scolding Sabo when he fought Burgess
    Dude you're an idiot Admiral cocksucker, just shut the fuck already.
    Last edited by Erkan12; 06-19-2017 at 04:15 PM.
    Emperors of the Sea

    *Quote of the year :
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Akainu KOed Whitebeard
    More interesting quotes ;
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    We've one injured Zoro and we've one injured Zoro who is carrying Usopp.
    Who wins in a race ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimp of Pimps View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Zoro
    Quote Originally Posted by Xuan Lao View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Mihawk>Shanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionel Richie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Mihawk is not the World's Greatest Swordsman
    Quote Originally Posted by ReXDrake View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You are fucking insane dude. Chinjao gave g2 luffy mid diff, hed pulverize carrot
    Quote Originally Posted by HisMajestyMihawk View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Zoro > Luffy due to rubber being weak against swords

  3. #23
    a Faggot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    My mother's basement
    Posts
    1,208
    A serious Fujitora would kill these two fodders

  4. #24
    baji17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Albania
    Posts
    1,300
    Fujitora would probably win mid-high diff, as much as i like doffy he was a complete bitch against g4 luffy, wb not even once was able to chump any admiral during mf, he was constantly stalemated during his encounters and he was the wsm, an enraged wb with a free hit on akainu was able to temporarily put him down but lost half his head on the process, on the other hand doffy got slapped by a g4 luffy who struggled big time against cracker and needed 11 hours plus a convenient weakness to crackers ability to take him down, doffy being on the general level but probably slightly weaker than the third mates such as vista, cracker and jack is believable but him being close to the admirals is complete bollocks, sabo is probably the reason for the mid diff, doffy is barely a factor here.

  5. #25
    Stupid ABC logic. Use that logic when WB was a mess in MF, and he still two-shotted a Marine Admiral on his deathbed.

    Doffy sat on and stopped Jozu, and Jozu was able to stop and bleed Admiral Aokiji. Doffy also didn't give a fuck about Aokiji's warning in PH and still tried to kill Smoker and then break through his ice, and even tried to kill Fujitora on Dressrosa.

    Anyone who thinks Doffy can't even give a mid-diff to Admiral is delusional Admiral wanker and they will be disapointed a lot.

    G4 >>> G3 , when G3 was getting overpowered by Base Cracker, Luffy just two-shotted Cracker with G4. Just imagine that he is using G4 on Fujitora, Fuji would get ragdolled JUST LIKE Doffy.

    Fuji vs. G3



    Is this the overrated mighty Admiral defense ?

    Doffy vs. G3




    Base Cracker vs. G3





    Doffy is easily top Yonko commander level and he can give a decent fight to a Marine Admiral.
    Emperors of the Sea

    *Quote of the year :
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Akainu KOed Whitebeard
    More interesting quotes ;
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    We've one injured Zoro and we've one injured Zoro who is carrying Usopp.
    Who wins in a race ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimp of Pimps View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Zoro
    Quote Originally Posted by Xuan Lao View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Mihawk>Shanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionel Richie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Mihawk is not the World's Greatest Swordsman
    Quote Originally Posted by ReXDrake View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You are fucking insane dude. Chinjao gave g2 luffy mid diff, hed pulverize carrot
    Quote Originally Posted by HisMajestyMihawk View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Zoro > Luffy due to rubber being weak against swords

  6. #26
    Formerly Big Mom Tyrion Lannister's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    2,700
    Fuji with around high diff.

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Stupid ABC logic. Use that logic when WB was a mess in MF, and he still two-shotted a Marine Admiral on his deathbed.

    Doffy sat on and stopped Jozu, and Jozu was able to stop and bleed Admiral Aokiji. Doffy also didn't give a fuck about Aokiji's warning in PH and still tried to kill Smoker and then break through his ice, and even tried to kill Fujitora on Dressrosa.

    Anyone who thinks Doffy can't even give a mid-diff to Admiral is delusional Admiral wanker and they will be disapointed a lot.

    G4 >>> G3 , when G3 was getting overpowered by Base Cracker, Luffy just two-shotted Cracker with G4. Just imagine that he is using G4 on Fujitora, Fuji would get ragdolled JUST LIKE Doffy.

    Fuji vs. G3



    Is this the overrated mighty Admiral defense ?

    Doffy vs. G3




    Base Cracker vs. G3





    Doffy is easily top Yonko commander level and he can give a decent fight to a Marine Admiral.
    Cracker handled G4 far better than Doflamingo did and he was only the Third Mate. You expect Doflamingo to give a Marine Admiral around a mid to high difficulty match solely based on their respective bouts with Luffy? That doesn't make sense in my opinion. Not only was Fujitora holding back the lion's share of his power during his fight with G2/G3 Luffy, he was also dominating the fight as well. As soon as the initial G3 attack ended, Fujitora treated him like a child. If Luffy wasn't rubber, Raging Tiger would have done some serious damage to him.

    Now going back to Cracker, if Doflamingo gives Fujitora a mid to high difficulty battle then Cracker gives him a high to extreme difficulty fight. His performance against G4 was far superior to Doflamingo's own so that's what's being suggested and he was only the Third Mate. If that was truly the case, then someone like Katakuri could beat Fujitora, which can't be the case, since Marco barely able to harm one at MF. Not only that, but the Admirals are the greatest fighting power the Marines have to offer. If they're being beaten by a First Mate or given an extreme difficulty match by one, then the Marines need to do some serious buffing.

    Luffy shouldn't be as strong as an admiral yet, or else the story would be almost finished. There has to be development and for Luffy to pull out G4 and be on Issho's level when there's still 10 years left in the story wouldn't make much sense. Yeah, Luffy trained for two years, but to think that puts him on the level of the admirals when he was laughably below them before the timeskip doesn't make sense. If anything, all he did was turn a gigantic gap into a moderately sized gap, which is still impressive in itself.

    Unless you think the gaps are far smaller between these fighters than most do, which could be a genuine possibility, I don't see Doflamingo putting up anything more than a high-low difficulty fight, at the very most.
    Last edited by General Zu; 06-19-2017 at 10:48 PM.

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by General Zu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Cracker handled G4 far better than Doflamingo did and he was only the Third Mate..
    Doffy got hit by freaking GAMMA KNIFE, which was shredding his fucking internal organs. That hindered Doffy a lot. He would perform even better without that injury. He was low-mid-diffing both Law and Luffy before the Gamma Knife. After the injury, he was unable to defeat even G2 Luffy.

    This is what Doffy was doing before the Gamma Knife.





    I guess people forgot how powerful Doffy was; how he stomped VA Smoker, Yonko commander Atmos, and post-TS Sanji...



    Quote Originally Posted by General Zu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You expect Doflamingo to give a Marine Admiral around a mid to high difficulty match solely based on their respective bouts with Luffy? That doesn't make sense in my opinion.
    Doffy was able to stop Jozu. The same Jozu was able to bleed and stop Aokiji. Do you seriously believe Doffy couldn't replicate the same ? I mean wtf...



    1 chapter later... It's still the same.



    Aokiji vs. Jozu - chapter 567



    Jozu holds Aokiji for 1 chapter, without getting any serious injury and without wasting any significant amount of stamina.

    Aokiji only gets the upperhand in chapter 568, because Jozu was distracted.



    Are you going to say that Doffy couldn't even do what Jozu did here ? It's only idiotic to think that...

    Not only that, Doffy didn't even give a fuck about Aokiji's warning and attacked Smoker in front of him, if there was a huge difference in power, why did Doflamingo attack Smoker despite Aokiji's warning ? Because Doffy knew that he can survive an encounter with a Marine Admiral, just like Jozu.

    He actually believed that he could kill Smoker despite Aokiji's warning ;



    But he forgets that Aokiji had a territorial advantage in the winter side of PH. And still Doffy outmaneuvered Aokiji's attack ;



    He doesn't give a fuck about a Marine Admiral's warning and then he is getting away from a Marine Admiral's attack unscathed.

    Then Aokiji specifically says that Doflamingo is a threat to the Akainu's Marine HQ. And he says that the Admirals must be dispatched for him.



    And then, he directly attacks Fujitora. And somehow he believes that he can get away from it unscathed again ....



    He actually believes he can kill a MARINE ADMIRAL ... And he believes he can survive the attempt to kill a Marine Admiral.



    Now, after all these showings, and after Jozu example, Aokiji example, Fujitora example, you need to be extremely slow to think that Doffy would get stomped against a Marine Admiral.

    Doffy is easily a top Yonko commander level, and he can replicate what Jozu did with a Marine Admiral. Plain and simple. It's idiotic to say that Doffy wouldn't make any difference in this fight. The evidences are very clear.

    There is some Admiral Wankery going on, and MC haters are bullshitting and exaggerating the difference between the characters. According to these dumb MC haters, Luffy can't even touch a Marine Admiral, but well, even without his G4 form, he was able to do that, and didn't get stomped by Fujitora WITHOUT EVEN USING G4.



    Admiral Wankery is getting out of hand. Yes they are extremely powerful and top-tiers, but these guys too; Yonko top commanders, Doflamingo who was the Joker of the New World and partner of Kaido, even includes the freaking MC.
    Last edited by Erkan12; 06-20-2017 at 06:55 AM.
    Emperors of the Sea

    *Quote of the year :
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Akainu KOed Whitebeard
    More interesting quotes ;
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    We've one injured Zoro and we've one injured Zoro who is carrying Usopp.
    Who wins in a race ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimp of Pimps View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Zoro
    Quote Originally Posted by Xuan Lao View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Mihawk>Shanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionel Richie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Mihawk is not the World's Greatest Swordsman
    Quote Originally Posted by ReXDrake View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You are fucking insane dude. Chinjao gave g2 luffy mid diff, hed pulverize carrot
    Quote Originally Posted by HisMajestyMihawk View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Zoro > Luffy due to rubber being weak against swords

  9. #29
    ReXDrake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    6,165
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Doffy got hit by freaking GAMMA KNIFE, which was shredding his fucking internal organs. That hindered Doffy a lot. He would perform even better without that injury. He was low-mid-diffing both Law and Luffy before the Gamma Knife. After the injury, he was unable to defeat even G2 Luffy.

    This is what Doffy was doing before the Gamma Knife.







    Doffy was able to stop Jozu. The same Jozu was able to bleed and stop Aokiji. Do you seriously believe Doffy couldn't replicate the same ? I mean wtf...



    1 chapter later... It's still the same.



    Aokiji vs. Jozu - chapter 567



    Jozu holds Aokiji for 1 chapter, without getting any serious injury and without wasting any significant amount of stamina.

    Aokiji only gets the upperhand in chapter 568, because Jozu was distracted.



    Are you going to say that Doffy couldn't even do what Jozu did here ? It's only idiotic to think that...

    Not only that, Doffy didn't even give a fuck about Aokiji's warning and attacked Smoker in front of him, if there was a huge difference in power, why did Doflamingo attack Smoker despite Aokiji's warning ? Because Doffy knew that he can survive an encounter with a Marine Admiral, just like Jozu.

    He actually believed that he could kill Smoker despite Aokiji's warning ;



    But he forgets that Aokiji had a territorial advantage in the winter side of PH. And still Doffy outmaneuvered Aokiji's attack ;



    He doesn't give a fuck about a Marine Admiral's warning and then he is getting away from a Marine Admiral's attack unscathed.

    And then, he directly attacks Fujitora. And somehow he believes that he can get away from it unscathed again ....



    He actually believes he can kill a MARINE ADMIRAL ... And he believes he can survive the assassination attempt.



    Now, after all these showings, and after Jozu example, Aokiji example, Fujitora example, you need to be extremely slow to think that Doffy would get stomped against a Marine Admiral.

    Doffy is easily a top Yonko commander level, and he can replicate what Jozu did with a Marine Admiral. Plain and simple. It's idiotic to say that Doffy wouldn't make any difference in this fight. The evidences are very clear.

    There is some Admiral Wankery going on, and MC haters are bullshitting and exaggerating the difference between the characters. According to these dumb MC haters, Luffy can't even touch a Marine Admiral, but well, even without his G4 form, he was able to do that, and didn't get stomped by Fujitora WITHOUT EVEN USING G4.



    Admiral Wankery is getting out of hand. Yes they are extremely powerful and top-tiers, but these guys too; Yonko top commanders, Doflamingo who was the Joker of the New World and partner of Kaido, even includes the freaking MC.
    Get fucked Erkan you sophist hack. Every one of those pieces of "evidence" you presented is either invalid or has been heavily misinterpreted to support your position.

  10. #30
    I don't care less what you would say http://www.millenniumforums.com/memb...oopid-RexDrake .... It's better if you would stop answering me.
    Emperors of the Sea

    *Quote of the year :
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Akainu KOed Whitebeard
    More interesting quotes ;
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    We've one injured Zoro and we've one injured Zoro who is carrying Usopp.
    Who wins in a race ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimp of Pimps View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Zoro
    Quote Originally Posted by Xuan Lao View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Mihawk>Shanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionel Richie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Mihawk is not the World's Greatest Swordsman
    Quote Originally Posted by ReXDrake View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You are fucking insane dude. Chinjao gave g2 luffy mid diff, hed pulverize carrot
    Quote Originally Posted by HisMajestyMihawk View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Zoro > Luffy due to rubber being weak against swords

  11. #31
    ReXDrake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    6,165
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I don't care less what you would say http://www.millenniumforums.com/memb...oopid-RexDrake .... Better to stop answering me.
    Let me get this straight. You submit a lengthy panel filled post comprised of demonstrably false and dishonest claims (and YOU KNOW THIS, because I have been the one to correct you about them in the past) to back up your belief that doflamingo is top yonkou commander level, and then when I call you out for being the intellectually bankrupt piece of shit that you are, you give a link to some idiot whose most likely a troll rather than attempt to provide an on topic intellectual defense of what you said, so either you are just a complete troll, or you don't care whether what you think is right or not. Whichever one it is, youre a fucking failure as a OP battledome poster, so have fun knowing that.

  12. #32
    I view team doing this High-high diff

  13. #33
    Fujitora on the lowest end of high diff possible.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Dellinger View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Koala went ahead and scolded him because he tried to fight against someone that was out of his league.I didn't see her scolding Sabo when he fought Burgess

    Fucking retard
    She scolded her for directly challenging then Navy when he didn't have to. She even said she didn't want to be dragged into that.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Dellinger View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Koala went ahead and scolded him because he tried to fight against someone that was out of his league.I didn't see her scolding Sabo when he fought Burgess

    Fucking retard
    She scolded her for directly challenging then Navy when he didn't have to. She even said she didn't want to be dragged into that.

  14. #34
    Team high-diff, until Fujitora shows more.

  15. #35
    Doffy alone gives Fuji high diff. With Sabo they win

    Fuji 100
    Doffy 90
    Sabo 75
    Luffy 85


    Yes I put Sabo below current Luffy and Doflamingo. Nothing indicates otherwise. He is at best Zoro level.

  16. #36
    ReXDrake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    6,165
    Quote Originally Posted by HisMajestyMihawk View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Doffy alone gives Fuji high diff. With Sabo they win

    Fuji 100
    Doffy 90
    Sabo 75
    Luffy 85


    Yes I put Sabo below current Luffy and Doflamingo. Nothing indicates otherwise. He is at best Zoro level.
    Heres the million dollar question. WHY do you think that?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •