Quote Originally Posted by Dellinger View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Fujitora
    Difficulty?

Quote Originally Posted by General Zu View Post
    Difficulty?
    mid-high I guess,leaning towards high.

Fujitora was so freaking blatantly superior to Sabo,it was just ridiculous.Doflamingo ain't doing much given the sheer power and range Fujitora has.

Fujitora was so freaking blatantly superior to Sabo,it was just ridiculous.Doflamingo ain't doing much given the sheer power and range Fujitora has.
    I'd say high. I assume Sabo's gotten more used to his Mera Mera no Mi since Dressrosa and Doflamingo might be able to do something with God Thread. Ferocious Tiger or whatever wouldn't work on Sabo, but it could probably do some serious damage to Doffy.

We do know that Fujitora is stronger than Sabo, maybe even a lot stronger, based on the fact that he is an admiral, together with the fact that Fujitora didn't have any real reason to try to beat Sabo at Dressrosa.
    However, their fight in isolation did not portray Fujitora as a lot stronger, or even clearly stronger at all.

Sabo vs Fujitora is probably mid-high diff. Maybe it would've been lower in Dressrosa, but Sabo has gotten stronger since then. I'm not totally sure about this fight, though I'd probably side with Fujitora.
    Last edited by barreltheif; 06-19-2017 at 06:50 AM.
    "What!? Obviously Doflamingo and any other New World saga antagonist can easily beat that Whitebeard pirate with the top hat whose name I forgot, the one who appeared for a few panels at Marineford. Also Barreltheif is my favorite poster on NF." - Eiichiro Oda (SBS)

People still say Fujitora was more powerful ?... Yeah maybe, but Sabo was so confident that he wanted to see Fujitora's full power, that's no joke. He thought he could handle a Marine Admiral with full power.

Add someone who is very versatile and powerful as Doffy, team wins high-diff.

*Quote of the year :
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    Akainu KOed Whitebeard
    More quotes ;
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    We've one injured Zoro and we've one injured Zoro who is carrying Usopp.
    Who wins in a race ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimp of Pimps View Post
    Zoro
    Quote Originally Posted by ReXDrake View Post
    You are fucking insane dude. Chinjao gave g2 luffy mid diff, hed pulverize carrot
    Quote Originally Posted by S1R_L View Post
    Zoro being stronger than Luffy what else makes the most sense to me right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by HisMajestyMihawk View Post
    Zoro > Luffy due to rubber being weak against swords

I got the vibe that Sabo was a lot weaker than Fujitora. I don't know exactly how much stronger but I got the vibe Fujitora was basically toying with him.

Doflamingo should be weaker than Sabo. I really, really can't see what Doflamingo could do against a full force Fujitora.

Even combined I don't think they'll be able to do much. Especially when Fujitora has powers which are a perfect counter to fighting multiple opponents.

I got the vibe that Sabo was a lot weaker than Fujitora. I don't know exactly how much stronger but I got the vibe Fujitora was basically toying with him.

Doflamingo should be weaker than Sabo. I really, really can't see what Doflamingo could do against a full force Fujitora.

Even combined I don't think they'll be able to do much. Especially when Fujitora has powers which are a perfect counter to fighting multiple opponents.
    Difficulty?

fujitora high diff

Team wins.

People still say Fujitora was more powerful ?... Yeah maybe, but Sabo was so confident that he wanted to see Fujitora's full power, that's no joke. He thought he could handle a Marine Admiral with full power.

Add someone who is very versatile and powerful as Doffy, team wins high-diff.
    Yeah that's why Koala shitted on him,she shitted on him because Sabo was clearly capable of pushing Fujitora

SpiRo does well in insulting you you retard

Yeah that's why Koala shitted on him,
    Wtf are you talking about Koala ? The little girl that almost lost her mind after seeing how far Burgess can jump... Koala sees the WSM Burgess...

This is one of the most pathetic attempt to hype a character I've ever seen...

SpiRo does well in insulting you you retard
    Both SpiRo and you are the Admiral cucksuckers Why would I take seriously any of you little shits ...

- - - Updated - - -

Sabo must be an autistic to think that he could take on a Marine Admiral with full power if that's the case... Sabo is no joke, he is the no.2 of the Revolutionary army. People are not even surprising when they see a Yonko commander is losing to Revos no 2. If A marine Admiral can toy with him than the Revos are fucked up.
    Last edited by Erkan12; 06-19-2017 at 02:15 PM.

*Quote of the year :
    Akainu KOed Whitebeard
    More quotes ;
    Who wins in a race ?
    Zoro
    You are fucking insane dude. Chinjao gave g2 luffy mid diff, hed pulverize carrot

Wtf are you talking about Koala ? The little girl that almost lost her mind after seeing how far Burgess can jump... This is one of the most pathetic attempt to hype a character I've ever seen...

Both SpiRo and you are the shithead Admiral wankers Why would I take seriously any of you little shits ...

- - - Updated - - -

Sabo must be an autistic to think that he could take on a Marine Admiral with full power than... Sabo is no joke, he is the no.2 of the Revolutionary army. If A marine Admiral can toy with him than Revos are fucked up.
    Koala scolded him because Sabo went and did something that was out of his league you doofus

I never really got the same impression that Fujitora was toying with Sabo.

He seemed to never have been pushed all that hard, but his power did facilitate Fujitora using a named move on him. Neither fighter really used much of their respective repertoire, and although Fujitora seemed to be in complete control, he never really seemed to be someone so far ahead as to mid or low diff Sabo.

I honestly see a Fuji vs Sabo fight going lower end of High End.

Dont really feel that Sabo should be far off Marco honestly considering he is basically Ace with two more years experience, and holds an analogous position to Marco in his own group.

And I never really saw anyone try and indicate an Admiral would mid diff Marco.

Adding on Doffy wouldn't do too much, probably increase the difficulty to middle end of high diff.

Current Sabo should be a good bit stronger than he was at Dressrosa, so they can push the Admiral to high diff, I guess. Nonethess, I don't see Fujitora losing this.

Koala scolded him because Sabo went and did something that was out of his league you doofus
    Koala scolded him because Sabo was doing something he shouldn't do... Turning their secret mission into a revolutionary show... Seriously, you're the dumbest person in this forum when it comes to the Admirals, even worse than SpiRo's Akainu wankery....

*Quote of the year :
    Akainu KOed Whitebeard
    More quotes ;
    Who wins in a race ?
    Zoro

Quote Originally Posted by McCree View Post
    Adding on Doffy wouldn't do too much,
    Doflamingo literally thought that he could kill a Marine Admiral somehow with the help of his incompetent crew... Survived Aokiji's attack in a frozen environment (which favors logia Aokiji) and then stated to be a great threat to Sakazuki's new marines by Aokiji. Then nonchalantly attacked Fujitora and tried to kill him with his kick.

Are we going to say Doffy is crazy to think that he could actually take on a Marine Admiral ? As far as I see, Doffy is a smart guy and he knows what would be his chances against someone like Kaido, but somehow he was actually trying to kill Fujitora.

I mean wtf is this Doflamingo underestimation, seriously this shit will continue until Luffy becomes PK, anyone who loses to Luffy should be a shit. MC didn't train himself for nothing, this was a freaking TS to make the MC very powerful.

Luffy held his own against Fujitora (this is a wounded Luffy right after Doffy battle), even without using G4, wounded his left cheek with a single G3 attack. Sabo was taking on a full powered Fujitora (that horizontal slash) and still attacked him with a fire kick and left the duel unscathed. Which is obvious conclusion considering Sabo's position in the Revo army.

Admiral wankery is no different than Mihawk wankery in these days.
    Last edited by Erkan12; 06-19-2017 at 02:33 PM.

*Quote of the year :
    Akainu KOed Whitebeard
    More quotes ;
    Who wins in a race ?
    Zoro

Sabo can give Fuji high-diff by himself, he's being downplayed in this thread

Someone's own arrogance doesn't constitute their actual power, especially in Doflamingo's case where his superiority complex is a major part of his character.

Your second point doesn't account for the inherent differences in Fujitoras and Kaidos personalities. Doflamingo is very smart, he knows that he can get away with kicking someone like Fujitora on account on his position in the world and Fujtiroras passive nature. Kaido has no reason to respect or uphold Doflakmngos position as king of Dressrosa, and is especially noted for ruthlessness and brutality.

You seem to forget that before the Timeskip, the Strawhats were so far behind the Admirals that it'd be crazy to think that with two years of training they'd be able to catch up with them. The TS was meant to close the gap, not completely eliminate it, otherwise, why would their need to be a second half of the story? They're wouldn't need to be development for the Strawhats because they'd salt easy have the strength to achieve their goals. Luffy beating Doffy doesn't signify that he is ready to achieve his goal, but it does signify to us that he is on the right path to surpassing the Admirals and Yonko.

Small scrapes and bruises don't signify anything in all honestly. They're used for tonal purposes in general, not necesarilly narrative ones.

This isn't Admiral "wankery" or Doffy downplay, this is an unbiased examination on power structure. This is pretty clear considering that, Doffy is likely my fav character in One Piece.