Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 545
  1. #41
    Idk what that is

  2. #42
    Juan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    7,766
    You don't want to either.
    "You are not prepared!"


  3. #43
    VICE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Right here, right now
    Posts
    10,768
    Quote Originally Posted by Sun Tzu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Idk what that is
    explaining ruins a joke but it's an Ultraviolet light that show's semen stains

    Thanks to Cake~

    Quote Originally Posted by Kong View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You were made to be a TMF poster. You have the right temperament and can exchange insults with anyone. I know the majority of the site hates your entrails, but that just makes you more of a Temeffian to me.

  4. #44
    Ink Spot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Horn of Africa
    Posts
    12,212
    Quote Originally Posted by VICE View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    explaining ruins a joke but it's an Ultraviolet light that show's semen stains
    I'm 100% sure that's not main reason they made blacklights

  5. #45
    Explorer in training. Katyusha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    The Steam Dragon Express
    Posts
    2,395
    Quote Originally Posted by Ink Spot View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm 100% sure that's not main reason they made blacklights
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blacklight




  6. #46
    King of Connect 4 DoflaMihawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    32,746
    You have chosen B/ Enter the Third Base shop

    Because... why not?

    You walk to the door and knock lightly. No answer. You knock again, louder this time. Still no answer. Frustrated, you open the door and step inside.

    To the strong stench of alcohol. It's so strong you have to steady yourself in case you pass out. Once you've gained composure you look around. Hanging on every wall are several musical instruments. Guitars, bass guitars, keyboards, and many others of all shapes and sizes surround you, though many look as if they haven't been used in months as they're covered in dust. On the other side of the room is a long desk, and the smell appears to be coming from the other side of it.

    You walk cautiously over to the desk. Keeping your hand near your machete in case of a threat, you look around it.

    And sitting in the corner is an Indian man, clearly drunk and holding an empty bottle. He hasn't noticed you yet. You try to catch his attention.

    ''Whatdyou want?'' He says in a slurred voice.

    You tell him you're new to town and are just looking around,

    ''Wanna buy somethin? I only accept three forms of currency: booze, instruments and curry. Got any of that?''

    You shake your head.

    ''Then get out!Don't waste my time.''

    You don't move.

    ''I said get out!'' He shouts, getting to his feet. He charges you but you sidestep him easily, making him stumble and faceplant on the floor, knocking himself out. He's still holding the bottle.

    Regretting your choice, you leave the shop.

    You are now acquaintances with Gad.

    You learned nothing of value.


    ''Really?'' you hear someone say, and turn to see Ava, ''You get free time and choose to spend it with Gad? Lame. C'mon, follow me.''

    You and Ava head in the direction you saw him lead Mak. A few minutes later you see a huge mansion, set squarely in the middle of Temeffia. You and Ava head inside, where your attention is caught by a massive chandelier hanging from the ceiling. A bright blue staircase leads up to a set of blue double doors.

    ''Boss is through those doors up there. Good luck, I need to get back to the wall.'' Ava turns back and leaves the mansion.

    You make your way up the stairs and to the doors. Before you can knock, the doors open themselves and who you believe to be the Boss stands before you.

    SPECIAL DECISION: Choose who the leader of Temeffia is.

    ''Welcome to Temeffia.'' the Boss says, ''My name is-''

    A/ Great Potato
    B/ Millennium Creed
    C/ Pimp of Pimps

  7. #47
    Ink Spot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Horn of Africa
    Posts
    12,212
    Quote Originally Posted by Katyusha View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What's your point?

    - - - Updated - - -

    This one is tricky

    - - - Updated - - -

    Kind of upset that our meeting with Gad was uneventful

  8. #48
    Explorer in training. Katyusha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    The Steam Dragon Express
    Posts
    2,395
    Quote Originally Posted by Ink Spot View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What's your point?
    Black lights are required to observe fluorescence


    I should've quoted that.




  9. #49
    Not Gay Gay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    8,450
    B






  10. #50
    Juan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    7,766
    A

    - - - Updated - - -

    Imagine GP roasting the zombies to death
    "You are not prepared!"


  11. #51
    Ink Spot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Horn of Africa
    Posts
    12,212
    Quote Originally Posted by Katyusha View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I should've quoted that.[/FONT]
    Yes, and? I never said they aren't used to do that. I just find it funny the first thing he mentioned of what black lights are used for is to detect semen.

  12. #52
    VICE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Right here, right now
    Posts
    10,768
    I don't know

    Leader GP?

    I'd say he works best as the cool right hand man. the leader needs to be stern and serious in an not fun way

    Thanks to Cake~

    Quote Originally Posted by Kong View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You were made to be a TMF poster. You have the right temperament and can exchange insults with anyone. I know the majority of the site hates your entrails, but that just makes you more of a Temeffian to me.

  13. #53
    Mmmm. Beeeer. Zentos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    6,430
    C

    I heard things about the dude.

  14. #54
    King of Connect 4 DoflaMihawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    32,746
    I can't continue until the tie is broken.

  15. #55
    Explorer in training. Katyusha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    The Steam Dragon Express
    Posts
    2,395
    I'm the tie breaker

    C




  16. #56
    Mmmm. Beeeer. Zentos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    6,430
    Quote Originally Posted by DoflaMihawk View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I can't continue until the tie is broken.

  17. #57
    VICE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Right here, right now
    Posts
    10,768
    C

    Thanks to Cake~

    Quote Originally Posted by Kong View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You were made to be a TMF poster. You have the right temperament and can exchange insults with anyone. I know the majority of the site hates your entrails, but that just makes you more of a Temeffian to me.

  18. #58
    King of Connect 4 DoflaMihawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    32,746
    You have chosen C/ Pimp of Pimps

    'Welcome, young gay.' the Boss said, 'My name is Pimp of Pimps. Please take a seat.'

    He moved back to his throne-like seat behind the desk at the end of the room. You take the small, wooden chair on the other side of the desk. Behind Pimp of Pimps is a huge window with a great view of the entire southern half of the town.

    'I spoke with your friend, Makenzye, just a few minutes ago. Seems like a nice guy. He says you saved him earlier today. Is that true?'

    You nod.

    'And Avalon tells me you were about to let Mak inside my town at your own expense. Is that also true?'

    You nod again.

    'Modest, I like it. And you can clearly handle yourself in a fight. But more importantly, you have a strong moral compass. I can use someone like you in my community.'
    Pimps pauses, as if choosing his next words carefully. 'The truth is, we're overpopulated at the moment. Too many people and not enough resources to take care of them all. Of course I can't just kick them out, but this is becoming a serious problem that we must solve. And I think I have an answer.'

    'A few miles east of here is another community. Not as large as ours, not in size or in population. I'm creating a small unit with the goal of raiding this community and retrieving as many supplies as possible. A group of four would be ideal, but there aren't many fighters here. That's why I'd like you to join this unit, if you're willing.'


    You sit there, wondering if he's going to address the obvious ethical flaw in this plan.

    'I know what you're thinking. It's wrong of us to steal from this other group, right? But trust me, everything these people have, they stole from someone else. They used to be part of this community, but for some reason they had a problem with my style of leadership, and they left in the dead of night, taking everything they could carry. Even worse is that some of my best fighters were in this group of rebels. This was only a few months ago. I've had Avalon do some recon and the info he's gathered should be all we need to pull this off.'

    Pimps stood up. 'You may go now, and please consider my offer. You may still join this community if you choose to decline, but remember, the more you contribute, the better off you'll be here. This is happening tonight with or without you, so if you're on board, come back here in three hours time.'

    You leave Pimps' office, walk down the stairs, and exit the mansion. You have a decision to make.

    There's no doubt that your involvement will increases the chances of success of the mission. And Pimp of Pimps made it clear that he'll make it worth your while. But you have no real evidence that this other group is as bad as PoPs says they are. You could be raiding a totally innocent community. And there won't be any consequences from PoPs for declining. Do you:

    A/ Agree to Pimp of Pimps offer
    B/ Refuse Pimp of Pimps offer

  19. #59
    Mmmm. Beeeer. Zentos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    6,430
    Could be another test, both ways. If you accept, you're ready to do anything for the community. If you decline, you value your beliefs more. Pops is a man who values beliefs.

    B

  20. #60
    I bet you Hal is in that other group, now they're truly rivals

    B
    All Hail Aldo Jones


    The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:
    https://i.imgur.com/tDbgtsy.jpg

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •