Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    We won't get harmed, Mak might!

with C we'll be with Mak

Thanks to Cake~

Quote Originally Posted by Kong View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You were made to be a TMF poster. You have the right temperament and can exchange insults with anyone. I know the majority of the site hates your entrails, but that just makes you more of a Temeffian to me.

You will all regret this once he starts talking about batman with prep v/anysuperherocharacter, hes going to send us into a coma if we stick around him long enough. At least with ava being a dumb fuck we can trick him into doing our bidding. We have to save ourselves @Makenzye; would agree with me

I can't fathom feeling pretty good about getting me and someone else killed. If that Mak is anything like me, he'd rather you survive than die at his expense.

Mak's chances of surviving solo aren't pretty good, but they're much worse if the player is there as well as their chances are even lower.

He may know of another, further off, community that he can make it to on his own.

You see Mak agrees he would weigh us down, I was all for sticking with you at the start but you gotta cut out the rants dude. This is a zombie apocalypse we're facing here, and talking about Batmans utility belt is gonna distract us

RIP in pepperonis Mak you where not long for this world

Though there does beg the question of, "If a community has too many members already, then how long will resources last and just what must you do to earn them?"

You wont fool me with your old man logic!

But you do raise a good point

yeah Mak, in this story they'll think you're a liability and will think of us as one too.

2 more mouths to feed...

Thanks to Cake~

You were made to be a TMF poster. You have the right temperament and can exchange insults with anyone. I know the majority of the site hates your entrails, but that just makes you more of a Temeffian to me.

A

The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:
    https://i.imgur.com/tDbgtsy.jpg

You have chosen B/ Insist that Mak joins the community.

You don't have it in you to sacrifice an innocent life to save yourself, so you choose for Mak to enter in your place.

''What? No, not a chance.'' Mak argues when he hears you decision. You push him forward towards the entrance. He turns to you and is about to argue further, when you hear laughing from above you.

''I was just messing with you guys.'' Yellow Pants says, once he finishes laughing, ''Of course you can both join us. I just wanted to see what kind of people you were. And you both pass my test. Come on in.''

He calls to someone behind the wall, and a few moments later the large gates open up. You and Mak make your way inside, you still leaning on Mak's shoulder

''You look like you could use this.'' Yellow Pants says as he gets down to ground level, holding out a bottle of water. You grab it and gulp it all down in seconds. That should keep you going for a while. ''The name's Avalon, by the way. Welcome to Temeffia.''

''Alright, all newbies have gotta meet the Boss right away, one at a time, so you come with me geezer. And you-'' he says, pointing at you, ''stay around this area and I'll come back for you. That was impressive by the way, taking the fall for your friend out there. You have my respect.''

You are now friends with Avalon

''See ya later, man.'' Mak calls out, as he and Ava walk away towards the centre of the community.

You have some time to kill. Taking a careful look around, you can see the place is bustling with activity. There are people everywhere, casually going about their business. You turn and see a new fellow taking Ava's place on guard duty on the wall. All the shops and buildings remain intact, as if the apocalypse hasn't even reached this place yet. Three places in particular catch your eye.

First is the building that is easily the largest in the nearby area. The letters 'MMA' are engraved in large on the front. You can see someone shadow boxing inside.

Second is a medium sized, modern building a good distance from the others. The words 'THIRD BASE' can be seen above the door, with a poster of a bass guitar next to it. The windows are tinted so you can't see inside.

Finally, there's a small, rickety shack with a strange symbol on the front. Above the symbol are the words 'FAIRY TAIL'. It has no windows.

Ava will be back soon, so you'll only have time to check out one of these locations. Do you:

A/ Enter the MMA centre
    B/ Enter the Third Base shop
    C/ Enter the Fairy Tail shack

See we earned Ava's trust.

If we enter FT shack, Rax is going to harm us. Let's go to third base shop.

B

Fuck yeah.

A

So, Steel, Gad, or Rax

I think Gad is a safest bet.

as wrong as that sounds.

Thanks to Cake~

Show strength.

A

B

Even in the apocalypse we can spare some time to pick on Gad.

B

Curry>MMA

Thanks to Cake~

B)

"This world is mine."

B, Rax is the plague and Steel might kill us

The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:
    https://i.imgur.com/tDbgtsy.jpg

C) I want to see what the inside of the shack looks like

Quote Originally Posted by Sun Tzu View Post
    C) I want to see what the inside of the shack looks like
    get a Blacklight.

Thanks to Cake~