Page 15 of 28 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Punished Ultra View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    D) Pull down our pants and tell X to suck our cock
    You should know that I'm willing to accept alternate choices, so long as they're not dumb like that one.

Quote Originally Posted by DoflaMihawk View Post
    You should know that I'm willing to accept alternate choices, so long as they're not dumb like that one.
    D) Merely gesture towards our cock and tell X to suck it

I suppose I should mention my regular voters with every update. Let me know if you want on or off the mention list.

You have chosen C/ Sucker punch X

Because fuck this guy.

Before he can react, you whip your arm upwards and hammer your fist into X's stupid face. It rocks him backwards and leaves him dazed for a moment, but you didn't knock him out like you had hoped.

Suddenly, you feel large metal hands grabbing your shoulders and throwing you away from X. On the other side of the room, GP has gotten up quickly and is holding back X from rushing towards you.

''YOU MOTHERFUCKER!'' X roars, trying hard to escape GP's grasp, ''YOU'RE A DEAD MAN!''

''Pacifista, get him out of here, then help me calm down X.'' GP orders.

''Alright. Let's go, idiot.'' Pacifista says, walking out of the house while still holding onto you, away from X's tantrum. You get the sense that he could drag you outside effortlessly if you decided not to move. He reaches the exit and pushes you hard to the ground outside.

''You'll probably pay for that later. If you're lucky, X will just beat you to near-death later instead of outright killing you. Just try to stay away from him for now.'' And Pacifista closes the door, going back inside to help GP deal with X.

You walk away from the building, ultimately pleased with the encounter. You're about to decide where your next stop will be when you hear a commotion near the fence.

''It's Avalon, he's outside the eastern side of the fence! Everyone get over here!'' A voice shouts out. You make your way over to see former comrade.

Sure enough, Avalon is standing beyond the fence, wearing his trademark yellow pants and his sniper rifle looped over his shoulder. His arm seems to have healed. He looks at you questioningly.

''I assumed you got caught, but why are they letting you walk around freely?'' he asks.

You explain to Avalon that you've joined the rebels, after hearing about Pimp of Pimps' crimes. You expect him to be angered by your choice, but he simply laughs.

''Whatever man, it's your call. I won't hold it against you.'' he says calmly. He's taking your betrayal awfully well, ''PoPs won't be too happy about it, but I can just have someone else tell him when I get back.''

''Why makes think we'll let you get away again?'' Someone asks from your side. A small crowd has gathered to see Avalon, and most have their hands ready to draw their weapons at a moment's notice.

''Because I'm here to trade. Your hostage for ours. PoPs wasn't sure how he'd get both you and Z back, but if you've defected then that solves the problem. We'll just switch Halaros for Z.''

Of course. Avalon had already escaped when Z was killed, so he has no way to know the truth. Your allies are coming to the same conclusion, and nobody speaks for a time.

''What's the problem? Don't tell me Z joined you guys too?'' Ava asks amusingly.

Decision time. This could be crucial information if used correctly. And if PoPs finds out that Z was murdered, who knows how he'll retaliate? Do you:

A/ Tell Avalon that Z is dead
    B/ Tell Avalon that Z is your hostage
    C/ Tell Avalon that Z escaped

@Ink Spot; @Great Potato; @Punished Ultra; @Katyusha; @Zentos; @Caves; @Makenzye; @Void; @VICE;
    Last edited by DoflaMihawk; 08-11-2017 at 08:34 PM.

Greatu Potto

Ava's yellow pants

Let's go with B

haven't been keeping up but wtf?

Great Potto

I'd say B

The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:
    https://i.imgur.com/tDbgtsy.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post

Great Potto

I'd say B
    We switched teams, and joined GP's faction instead.

A

- - - Updated - - -

Let's be honest. If we stir up total war between the two factions we might be able to profit from the chaos.

Or get out of this stupid ass plot direction, but that's unlikely

He will be Great Potto to me forever now.

Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post

Great Potto

I'd say B
    Never fear, I've compiled all chapters in the OP for your viewing pleasure.

I like chaos.

A

See you in the desert... Makenzye's Avatar
    I'm gonna go with.... A.

honesty is best policy

A

You have chosen A/ Tell Avalon that Z is dead.

The sooner everyone knows the truth, the sooner you can all come to some kind of resolution.

''Oh.'' was Avalon's only response, shocked into silence.

You look around and see some disapproving looks directed at you. Your allies likely wanted to keep that information hidden.

''I think our leaders will want to have a chat about this. Here you go.'' Ava takes out a black, rectangular object and lobs it over the fence. You catch it in one hand and see that it's a walkie talkie.

''Our tech guy finally got those things working, so you should get word from PoPs sometime tonight. Either that or he'll send an army to kill you all. Smart move killing his best friend, guys.''

''That sounds like a threat. Why don't we just shoot you again?'' One of your allies asks.

''Because you can't.'' Ava says smugly. He takes something else out from his belt and drops it; a smoke bomb. He disappears in a cloud of smoke.

''After him!'' Someone shouts, but it's no use; the exit is on the other side of the camp, so they'll never catch him. But what worries you is the smoke bomb. You're certain he used his last night, so where did he find another one in less than a day?

''Heh, that guy's got guts.'' One of the men declares. You look at him and recall that his name is Alex. He catches you staring at him.

''Hey you! We haven't been introduced. My name is Alex D. Boss, the man who captured you. GP acts like he's the boss around here, but I'm the REAL boss, got it? We even had a popularity contest, and I trounced him! So, do you agree to be one of my followers?''

You nod, not wanting to start another fight so soon.

''Great. You have potential, kid. Stick with me and you'll be fine. I'll introduce you to my other followers, like my neighbour Nika, she's-''

His rant gets cut off by a shout from the northern side of the fence.

''We have another traveller here!''

''Again? Quick, with me, follower.'' Alex rushes off to meet the mystery person, and you follow.

Sure enough, when you get there you see a man you haven't met beyond the fence. He could be from Temeffia since you didn't explore it thoroughly.

''What's your name?'' Alex asks, taking charge.

The man pauses before answering, as if he's thinking ten steps ahead of everyone else. ''You can call me the Independent.'' he finally says. ''I'm looking for Pimp of Pimps. Is he here?''

Decision time. You don't know why this man wants to see PoPs; they could be friends or foes for all you know. He looks like a cunning individual, so he could be asset against Temeffia. Do you

A/ Point him in the direction of Temeffia
    B/ Invite him into the camp
    C/ Shoot him

@Ink Spot; @Great Potato; @Punished Ultra; @Katyusha; @Zentos; @Caves; @Makenzye; @Void; @VICE; @Gwenhwyfar;

D) Ask him why he wants to see Pops.

You gotta play in my cyoa too Dofla

Also lets not kill this dude

B) Invite him into the camp

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Caves View Post
    D) Ask him why he wants to see Pops.
    Lets just go along with what he wants for now, if we ask too many questions he'll get suspicious

B

Only read 3 pages but I enjoy how Dofla portrays me.

Oh wait, Pops isnt here

Send him to pops

A)

Quote Originally Posted by Gwenhwyfar View Post
    You will all regret this once he starts talking about batman with prep v/anysuperherocharacter, hes going to send us into a coma if we stick around him long enough. At least with ava being a dumb fuck we can trick him into doing our bidding. We have to save ourselves @Makenzye; would agree with me

See you in the desert... Makenzye's Avatar
    B) Invite him in and ask him what's going on.