Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Quote Originally Posted by Sun Tzu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I feel like there are a lot of gay muslims who are in the closet because they fear this sort of backlash

Obviously I dont agree with your take on life, but I respect that you dont pussyfoot around the issue and are direct about it
    There definitely are "gay muslims". Although in reality, the moment you decide to be a "gay muslim", you are no longer a muslim... Like not even 1%

Also, don't get me wrong... Just because I really dislike gays and homosexuality in general, doesn't mean I'd go punch a gay in the face just because he's gay.
    Stay a while, and listen!

I am the great mighty poo, and Im going to throw my shit at you.

Get over here!

The Game Master, here to create amazing games for everyone!

Learn Networking In A Simple Yet Enjoyable Fashion! ↓
    https://chessbrain94.wixsite.com/ifnetworkswerehuman

Quote Originally Posted by Ava View Post
    Just because someone likes dick in their ass doesn't mean they're not your brother.

Quote Originally Posted by Game Master View Post
    There definitely are "gay muslims". Although in reality, the moment you decide to be a "gay muslim", you are no longer a muslim... Like not even 1%

Also, don't get me wrong... Just because I really dislike gays and homosexuality in general, doesn't mean I'd go punch a gay in the face just because he's gay.

Im glad u wouldnt punch pops

Quote Originally Posted by Game Master View Post

I've been wondering about that.

No doubt someone who thinks it is okay to practice homosexuality in Islam has left the deen, but how about those that practice homosexiality but know they are sinning?

Though, admittedly, most or all of the gay 'Muslims' I hear about are of the former category.

Quote Originally Posted by Pimp of Pimps View Post
    I've been wondering about that.

No doubt someone who thinks it is okay to practice homosexuality in Islam has left the deen, but how about those that practice homosexiality but know they are sinning?

Though, admittedly, most or all of the gay 'Muslims' I hear about are of the former category.
    In a sense, that's even worse. The Kafir is already a kafir anyways... But as a muslim, and you know about Qawm Loot and how they were the only people ever to receive that kind of punishment (their entire civilization lifted upside down), it's literally in the Quran, and in more than 1 Sura too. You have in Al-Shura, Hud, Al-Hijr and more discuss the events before the punishment... And you STILL do it? All of them are in Jahannam. You are immediately not even a muslim the moment you turn homosexual.
    Stay a while, and listen!

I am the great mighty poo, and Im going to throw my shit at you.

Get over here!

The Game Master, here to create amazing games for everyone!

Learn Networking In A Simple Yet Enjoyable Fashion! ↓
    https://chessbrain94.wixsite.com/ifnetworkswerehuman

Easily hoe daughter. You're either a female or a beta cuck who gave the politically correct answer in this situation because giving birth to a gay son if easily on the father's deepest fears and its something i wouldn't even wish on my worst enemies

Quote Originally Posted by romeomustdie☠ View Post
    Easily hoe daughter. You're either a female or a beta cuck who gave the politically correct answer in this situation because giving birth to a gay son if easily on the father's deepest fears and its something i wouldn't even wish on my worst enemies
    your daughter is getting creampied by so many niggas that she doesn't even know who the father of her future kid is, and you think the people who picked the gay son are the beta cucks?

either choice is hard times mayne.

“With a man's soul and a strong back, go beyond the impossible and kick reason to the curb! Whether it's impossible or laughable, this is the path that ALL great men walk! If there's a wall in our way, we'll break it down! If there's no path, we'll make it with our own hands! The magma in our hearts is blazing like flames!Everlasting Combination: Gurren Lagann! WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK WE ARE?! Believe in you who believes in yourself!! Isn't your Drill the one that will pierce the heavens, the earth and through to tomorrow?”
    -- Kamina

your daughter is getting creampied by so many niggas that she doesn't even know who the father of her future kid is, and you think the people who picked the gay son are the beta cucks?
    Bitch please

Your daughter would probably be getting cream pied by niggas already even if you gave birth to a gay son. You're probably living under a rock if you think girls aren't born with hoe tendencies in north america already

No amount of good parenting will control lebron from 2nd period chemistry class from eye fucking her and sending her solicit texts asking to fuck at the bathroom stalls.

No amount of good parenting will control lebron from 2nd period chemistry class from eye fucking her and sending her solicit texts asking to fuck at the bathroom stalls.
    How does this make her the hoe tho?
    Just because someone likes dick in their ass doesn't mean they're not your brother.

What's wrong with political correctness?

- - - Updated - - -

Is trying to be a half decent person and not wanting to cause any offense some kind of bad thing now?

Quote Originally Posted by Tifa View Post
    How does this make her the hoe tho?
    Um it was implied that she played along to his texts and ended up fucking in the bathroom. If that ain't hoe tendencies i don't know what is.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Money Conversations View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Is trying to be a half decent person and not wanting to cause any offense some kind of bad thing now?
    Cause you're lying to yourself and that's pretty fucking wrong in my eyes -.-

Um it was implied that she played along to his texts and ended up fucking in the bathroom. If that ain't hoe tendencies i don't know what is.
    I didn't get that implication from that but thank you for the clarity.

Quote Originally Posted by Tifa View Post
    I didn't get that implication from that but thank you for the clarity.
    No problem sweetie, any time

Bitch please

Your daughter would probably be getting cream pied by niggas already even if you gave birth to a gay son. You're probably living under a rock if you think girls aren't born with hoe tendencies in north america already

it says gay son or hoe daughter...meaning if I had the gay son I wouldn't have the hoe daughter

...so why are you explaining what my daughter would do in a situation where i wouldn't have a daughter

no wonder your daughter would be a dumb hoe, her daddy can't read

After 2 weeks of intense discussion with myself I would rather have a hoe daughter

it says gay son or hoe daughter...meaning if I had the gay son I wouldn't have the hoe daughter

...so why are you explaining what my daughter would do in a situation where i wouldn't have a daughter

no wonder your daughter would be a dumb hoe, her daddy can't read

Oh wow didn't know you were limited to one child! Wow!

Even if you chose the gay son and decided to give birth and happened to be a girl, she's going to be a hoe. If you picked the hoe daughter and decided to give birth again and it happened to be a son, there's a chance he'll be straight.

Retard, enjoy your gay son then

Oh wow didn't know you were limited to one child! Wow!

Even if you chose the gay son and decided to give birth and happened to be a girl, she's going to be a hoe. If you picked the hoe daughter and decided to give birth again and it happened to be a son, there's a chance he'll be straight.

Retard, enjoy your gay son then
    jokes on you i dont want kids

jokes on you i dont want kids
    xD

Quote Originally Posted by Money Conversations View Post

- - - Updated - - -

what does being a decent person have to do with spreading lies and denying reality.

because that's what political correctness is - fake. lying. a form of fascism (read that essay, it's a very compelling read).

you're confusing political correctness with being respectful or politeness. still, even excessive politeness isn't a great quality either.

while no one should be needlessly dickish or antagonistic, you shouldn't sugarcoat everything either. being indirect and beating around the bush isn't helpful. treating people with respect is excellent, but there is a difference between being respectful and being polite for the sake of it.

it's like all the "nice guys" who complain about being sooooo nice but girls going for dickheads. the reason they are nice is not because they have pure and genuine intentions. they wanna bury their dick in a chicks ass just like the rest of us but they lie about it and women can sniff it out like a dog can smell fear.

it's good to be a genuine, generous person. in fact, it's one of the best things you can be. yet being "nice" to gain someone's approval is as fake as it gets. there is nothing admirable about being PC or polite. It requires no effort, no talent, no skill, no charity, no sacrifice. you just have to say/not say certain things. it is the easiest way for people to gain acceptance and validation. and nothing valuable is the easiest thing to do.

in an interview with Front Page Magazine one Dr. Theodore Dalrymple notes that:

Political correctness is communist propaganda writ small. In my study of communist societies, I came to the conclusion that the purpose of communist propaganda was not to persuade or convince, nor to inform, but to humiliate; and therefore, the less it corresponded to reality the better. When people are forced to remain silent when they are being told the most obvious lies, or even worse when they are forced to repeat the lies themselves, they lose once and for all their sense of probity. To assent to obvious lies is to co-operate with evil, and in some small way to become evil oneself. One's standing to resist anything is thus eroded, and even destroyed. A society of emasculated liars is easy to control. I think if you examine political correctness, it has the same effect and is intended to.
    spreading lies that society tells you to spread is harmful in the end. using popular opinion to dictate science, politics and how we live our lives is the fast lane to self destruction. it leads to celebrating the glories of 8 year old drag queen and transgenderism and eventually bestiality, incest and pedophilia.

“With a man's soul and a strong back, go beyond the impossible and kick reason to the curb! Whether it's impossible or laughable, this is the path that ALL great men walk! If there's a wall in our way, we'll break it down! If there's no path, we'll make it with our own hands! The magma in our hearts is blazing like flames!Everlasting Combination: Gurren Lagann! WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK WE ARE?! Believe in you who believes in yourself!! Isn't your Drill the one that will pierce the heavens, the earth and through to tomorrow?”
    -- Kamina