1 6.67%
  • 4/5

8 53.33%
  • 5/5

5 33.33%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanki View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    But Qin have gained very little lol. Neither side has of yet, been able to deliver a telling blow to the other.
    That's not the point. The point is that the Zhao have been portrayed to seem really helpless at any little obvious trick the Qin make. For God's sake, everything Mouten and Ousen have done are by far the most basic and obvious tricks in the book and the Zhao seem almost hopeless already.

I wonder why people are jumping to conclusions while we are yet to see how events unfolded and how things will turn out going forward.

I mean did his best to explain the terrain were the battle is taking place and went into details to explain the initial deployments of both armies and people are still having trouble coming up with a few scenarios that might possibly lead to events unfolding the way the have.

And most are mentioning Kisui's rear while what is being attacked is his left after he changed his formations to face to their initial right flanked which Mouten had been chipping away at. I mean you all should realize that Makou's army is not cutting through diagonally from the center but coming in a straight from Mouten's initial position, which means that had Kisui not switched the direction his formations faced he would have faced them from head on.

In conclusion there is no teleportation of troops going on here let's wait for the explanation on the action Ousen's army took, which will probably be covered in the next chapter along with Riboku and Kisui's response to Ousen's hand.

Kisui should have a hint that Batei is probably stronger than anyone in that 5k Qin army. So even if he sent half his troops along with Batei, it should have been enough.

Him turning all his troops to deal with a meagre 5k along with them not being able to notice any movements from neither Mouten nor Makou is what makes it look to so convenient for Qin.

Having said that, for me personally this is only minor complain. I ofcourse expect Riboku/Zhao to hit back but just think that this kisui vs Mouten stuff was conveniently made too easy for Qin at the expense of Kisui.

Quote Originally Posted by gn_x00 View Post
    Scout: Report! Kisui-sama try to move all his soldiers to take out the 5.000 men of Qin's left wing and Makou army of 20.000 men joined the attack from their rear! They are requesting reinforcement!

Riboku: What?! You mean that Kisui who has potential to be a great general think he needs all of his 30.000 men to deal with 5.000 men instead of preparing for the obvious enemy reinforcement that will come to his way??[/COLOR]

srsly though, I really hope Riboku is using Kisui here as a cruel bait/believes he holds out long enough for Riboku to clean the center. As others have pointed out, otherwise there is no excuse for Riboku* not to intercept the incoming troops or at least warn Kisui by sound whatever. Under the assumption that Kisui did not post scouts near the hill region blocking his view to the center since Riboku told them this would not be necessary. Plausible as that may be.

*unless Ousen already cleared right flank Bananji and is now pressing the center.

Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    Batei being stalled by two fodder spears, is this the part where I bitch about Oda's I mean Hara's powerlevel inconsistencies?
    Yeah, that was cringeworthy, but I guess next chapter it turns out they were the "officer defender duo", unleashing a "Shuki-Maki-defense" worth 100, blocking Kanmei and the like, sadly only once.

Quote Originally Posted by say-and-sing View Post
    Yeah, that was cringeworthy, but I guess next chapter it turns out they were the "officer defender duo", unleashing a "Shuki-Maki-defense" worth 100, blocking Kanmei and the like, sadly only once.

but it looks to me that they've already bit the dust in the next page, with Batei slashing and such
    All Hail Aldo Jones

The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:
    https://i.imgur.com/tDbgtsy.jpg

but it looks to me that they've already bit the dust in the next page, with Batei slashing and such
    As I said "once". If Mouten had a bow, using the surprise moment, Batei would have been dust.

Then again, Batei's days seem counted. Rikusen looks completely unimpressed:

Even with Rikusen stating that Ouhon is on another level, Ouon took out EarlShi with 96str compared to Batei's measly 90str. So I really fear for Rikusen vs. Batei, making Mouten free.

Quote Originally Posted by say-and-sing View Post
    As I said "once". If Mouten had a bow, using the surprise moment, Batei would have been dust.

Then again, Batei's days seem counted. Rikusen looks completely unimpressed:

Even with Rikusen stating that Ouhon is on another level, Ouon took out EarlShi with 96str compared to Batei's measly 90str. So I really fear for Rikusen vs. Batei, making Mouten free.
    my bad, placed too emphasis on "next chapter" there

link is broken

even if Rikusen is an 88-90, that would be Ouki remnant level and having a guy like that under Mouten seems a bit much no? But then again, Shin has former Duke Hyou watermelon armor guy that has a crush on Ten at around that strength, but he gets his ass handed to him all the time ...
    All Hail Aldo Jones

I think it's either Rikusen vs Batei (which should be a stalemate) or Mouten + Rikusen vs Batei

my bad, placed too emphasis on "next chapter" there

link is broken

even if Rikusen is an 88-90, that would be Ouki remnant level and having a guy like that under Mouten seems a bit much no? But then again, Shin has former Duke Hyou watermelon armor guy that has a crush on Ten at around that strength, but he gets his ass handed to him all the time ...
    If we don't count Kyoukai, Shin has Garo (86) and Gakurai (84) from Duke Hyou's army, Naki from Kanki's army, and Soujin and Soutan who are Ten Bows of China level (all of them have gotten a 90; Soujin should be at least an 85). Sosui (81) and Denyuu aren't scrubs either.

Ouhon has Kanjou (86), whose strength is his weakest asset.

Mouten is the weakest of the three, it makes sense for him to have the strongest subordinate to balance things out.

Quote Originally Posted by Amol View Post
    This chapter annoyed me greatly.
    Hara seems to forget that Zhao side has things called eyes .
    How the fuck can thousands of soldiers snuck up on them?
    Ousen must have teleporting device or maybe something that reduces IQ level of enemy.
    Because whatever happened in this chapter doesn't make Ousen look smart. It makes Zhao dumber as this is just bullshit plot .
    I swear if next chapter doesn't have Riboku smiling and telling that he knew what Ousen was doing I will throw something. Because Riboku has to be the shittest GG in the world not to notice center of enemy moving towards his left. His own center should have intercepted Makou's army giving Kisui chance to wipe out Mouten's army. Fault solely lies with Riboku here not Kisui.
    Things have been way too easy Qin for my liking in this arc. Way way too way.
    Moving to his right, not left...Kisui is on Riboku's right side lol... minor technicality hahah

As for Makau not being noticed it could have been very easy for him to go up Mouten's trail. Unless scouts pick it up Ousen still has 40k which is a lot of soldiers. Ousen positioned his soldiers on purpose back to back so you dont see a large group dissapear, when they move from Riboku's vantage point it looks like nothing happend. Hope you guys understand what I mean here... and by the time scouts have seen and reported Makau was already hot on their tail ready to engage Batei and flank him.

Hopefully Riboku saw the formation and thought of the strategy which Ousen came up with, that is the only logical explanation for what happened. Cant really see it happening any other way...

Hello to everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by SunWu View Post
    If we don't count Kyoukai, Shin has Garo (86) and Gakurai (84) from Duke Hyou's army, Naki from Kanki's army, and Soujin and Soutan who are Ten Bows of China level (all of them have gotten a 90; Soujin should be at least an 85). Sosui (81) and Denyuu aren't scrubs either.

Ouhon has Kanjou (86), whose strength is his weakest asset.

Mouten is the weakest of the three, it makes sense for him to have the strongest subordinate to balance things out.
    but he's also the smartest, if only beating Ouhon by a little

We've seen how Shin got those guys and Kanjou was "given" to Ouhon by Ousen but I haven't the slightest clue how Rikusen came to be in Mouten's unit. I'm not going to jump to conclusions by saying he's from Mougou or Moubu but if this guy is as legit as he seems, then he should be a 5k commander or something himself instead of a sub. Even Gakurai, Naki, and Kanjou were unit commanders before joining Shin, but maybe I'm jumping the gun on him.
    All Hail Aldo Jones

Gaku ka and Gyouku Hou was said to be a unit made up the elite from the noble caste of the state.

it should be no surprising for them to spawn some 88-91 level guys via training from kids (and real life experience since joining the campaigns) when bandits can do the same thing.

Ouhon himself is said to be strong because of his trainings. Given his bloodline doesn't seems to be martial fighters like Mou clan, then trainings (backed by real life experience) should be effective to some extent.

The heck no one is talking about Makou's steed has the best design in entire kingdom series?

but he's also the smartest, if only beating Ouhon by a little

We've seen how Shin got those guys and Kanjou was "given" to Ouhon by Ousen but I haven't the slightest clue how Rikusen came to be in Mouten's unit. I'm not going to jump to conclusions by saying he's from Mougou or Moubu but if this guy is as legit as he seems, then he should be a 5k commander or something himself instead of a sub. Even Gakurai, Naki, and Kanjou were unit commanders before joining Shin, but maybe I'm jumping the gun on him.
    That old guy said he had no ambition so thats a convenient excuse i guess

He's been under Mouten since Sanyou (300-man unit) at the very least and he looks like he's only slightly older than Mouten, so I guess it's like the others have said. Every military family under the Mou clan with a kid of similar age would have been happy to let their kids serve under Mouten in hopes of rising up with him. If he was more ambitious, he'd probably have branched off from Mouten and gotten his own unit like Kyoukai.

Ousen >> Tou+Kanki

Damn Hara really making Zhao look shit. How did no one from Zhao notice 25k troops moving from the centre army to the left army? And these troops just happen to hit Kisui's army as soon as he finishes changing formation. Ousen's centre army is going to get stomped by RBK's army once he notices. Every move seems way too convenient for Qin and Mouten.

Batei should've died at Kokuyou, RyuuTou vs Mouten would've been a great matchup.

ryuutou died cuz this trick would never have worked if he survived to serve in this battle

Quote Originally Posted by felixng2015 View Post
    That old guy said he had no ambition so thats a convenient excuse i guess
    Mouten also has no ambition

Quote Originally Posted by SunWu View Post
    He's been under Mouten since Sanyou (300-man unit) at the very least and he looks like he's only slightly older than Mouten, so I guess it's like the others have said. Every military family under the Mou clan with a kid of similar age would have been happy to let their kids serve under Mouten in hopes of rising up with him. If he was more ambitious, he'd probably have branched off from Mouten and gotten his own unit like Kyoukai.
    was he introduced by name back then?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Crispinianus View Post
    ryuutou died cuz this trick would never have worked if he survived to serve in this battle
    yeah but he would've been madly offended that they would dare try this trick though
    All Hail Aldo Jones

Quote Originally Posted by Crispinianus View Post
    So Ryuutou was Kisui's brains and without him he is an inapt strategist?