• 3/5

1 6.67%
  • 4/5

8 53.33%
  • 5/5

5 33.33%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    I don't know who's more at fault here, Riboku or Kisui

Tempred to say Riboku because letting 20k troops sneak off under his nose is just terrible and embarassing.

Though Kisui is pretty bad also for disgraceful handling of a mere 5k unit, and despite being an instinctual general he's fallen for some really obvious shit. I swear every instinctual commander that comes up just shits on Duke Hyou's legacy with their incompetence (Shin, Keisha, Kisui...).

Quote Originally Posted by Dai Don Dedede View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So Ryuutou was Kisui's brains and without him he is an inapt strategist?
    Kisui's supposed to be the instinctual type though I guess like Shin and unlike Duke Hyou he needs a strategist to make up for his weaknesses
    Last edited by Tenma; 06-18-2017 at 02:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    was he introduced by name back then?
    Earliest I can find is right after Sanyou (ch. 244).

King of Explodo-Kills DoflaMihawk's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by giantbiceps View Post
    His 'I just fucked up' face needs some work.

You guys shouldn't be blaming this failure on Kishu. It was Riboku's responsibility to deal with Ousen and if Ousen sent armies to the left Riboku should have sent a messenger to inform Kushu beforehand for him to prepare. So Riboku is one to blame.

The matter of fact is this will be explained from Riboku's point of view next chapter to show he wasn't incompetant. Kishu is only being blamed cuz he is easy target to look down upon.

Quote Originally Posted by DoflaMihawk View Post

Quote Originally Posted by DoflaMihawk View Post
    It should be a lot more similar to his officials on the bottom right.

Last edited by Zentos; 06-20-2017 at 11:25 AM.

I'm too drunk....so please dont quote me cos i wont even remember to respond since I never even look at my notifications.....

Alls I'll say is y'all judge waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to fast. Why the heck are we dissing Riboku for eg when there's a good chance Zhao are going to respond the next chapter? Wait till we see what happens! jfc....

I'm 3drunk5replying tho.......just y'all are wayyyy too critical, too fast. If y'all were as quick to judge One Piece (my 2nd fav series) then you should utterly despise the OP series!!!!!

PS..........3drunk9me

good night.

Kanki >>> Crispie
    Last edited by Kanki; 06-18-2017 at 11:24 PM.

we should have a drunk Kanki Kingdom AMA sometime

The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:

Batei instinct > Kisui overreaction, why the heck you turned entire army formation only to counter 5k unit? Ousen is having a laugh at that moment because of how Kisui's stupidity

Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    Mouten also has no ambition

was he introduced by name back then?

- - - Updated - - -

yeah but he would've been madly offended that they would dare try this trick though
    Mouten is laid back. He is not lacking in ambition, no doubt he wants to be a gg

- - - Updated - - -

For an instinct general kisui didnt react well

Quote Originally Posted by felixng2015 View Post
    Mouten is laid back. He is not lacking in ambition, no doubt he wants to be a gg
    Have you forgotten Mouten's very first interaction with Shin? "I will be a great general of the heavens...nah jk I'm actually not interested in that."
    "What!? Obviously Doflamingo and any other New World saga antagonist can easily beat that Whitebeard pirate with the top hat whose name I forgot, the one who appeared for a few panels at Marineford. Also Barreltheif is my favorite poster on NF." - Eiichiro Oda (SBS)

Quote Originally Posted by Kanki View Post
    I'm too drunk....so please dont quote me cos i wont even remember to respond since I never even look at my notifications.....

Alls I'll say is y'all judge waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to fast. Why the heck are we dissing Riboku for eg when there's a good chance Zhao are going to respond the next chapter? Wait till we see what happens! jfc....

I'm 3drunk5replying tho.......just y'all are wayyyy too critical, too fast. If y'all were as quick to judge One Piece (my 2nd fav series) then you should utterly despise the OP series!!!!!

PS..........3drunk9me

good night.

Kanki >>> Crispie
    you seem way more sober than usual anyway

Kisui=Cannon fodder

Sad that he is one of the shining hopes of zhao

Zhao really do stink

Not gonna speak for anyone else but my criticism is strictly of Kisui and not Riboku. So don't quote me next chap if Riboku shows up and wrecks everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Luffee View Post
    Not gonna speak for anyone else but my criticism is strictly of Kisui and not Riboku. So don't quote me next chap if Riboku shows up and wrecks everyone

nice disclaimer

- - - Updated - - -

Kisui=Cannon fodder

Sad that he is one of the shining hopes of zhao

Zhao really do stink
    you stink

hmph

Quote Originally Posted by Crispinianus View Post
    nice disclaimer

- - - Updated - - -

you stink

hmph
    Only hopes left are riboku, shibashou and riboku's two new subs.

Also a very strong buffoon who is probably chopping trees somewhere. The other guys are trash

Only hopes left are riboku, shibashou and riboku's two new subs.

Also a very strong buffoon who is probably chopping trees somewhere. The other guys are trash

Damn amazing chapter Mouten looked very good this chapter utilizing his small number and against the 30k Zhao and Ousen's cunning shines through again the Zhao left is going to be crushed with minimal losses at that.

kisui is not to blame, i think his reasoning is sound. a 5k army is not to be taken lightly (don't forget 5000k duke hyou breaking into gokei army of over 40k, or 5k hi Shin army repelling mai kou army of 15k), so kisui changing his army's formation in order to wipe Moten's army out in one swoop is quite reasonable especially if you have a general of riboku's caliber in the center battle field. i call bull shit on Ousen moving 20k army without riboku halting/delaying them or informing Kisui at least, Riboku better had let them slip off on purpose if not he has failed as the central army commander and Kisui's demise would be his fault. IMO Kisui took the correct steps, his job was to wipe out the left army and set his sight on the center army, it's all Riboku's fault.