Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    FORM VOLTRON!

YEEAAAH! YEEAAAAH! YEEAAAAAH! YEEEEAAAAAH!

Probably the best bit from that conference.

That was bad

So bad it was good.

Had me laughing. Floyd skipping around and screaming like a kid.

Conor lost so many good opportunities, should've gave him a book on learning how to read. This press was pretty bad compared to yesterdays.

Destiny still arrives Mythoclast's Avatar
    This presser was trash tbh.

Bitch move on Floyd's part.He claims he's the greatest boxer,but needed to send in his bouncers to try and intimidate Conor.And i'm sure they would've gotten their asses hand to them by Conor's crew.
    Also,Floyd has been repeating the same old shit for three conferences straight. He would've tap faster than Conor if Nate had him in a rnc .
    Last edited by Mythoclast; 07-14-2017 at 02:27 AM.

Boxing's equivalent of a freakshow fight/Bellator Big name bout

Finalbeta's Final Meltdown
    Quote Originally Posted by Finalbeta View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

And when the moon will be up I will still be on the group and when the sun then will rise I still will surprise. Make me join do it for me I'm a friend of yours please make me fucking join I need it. Too much freaking has been passed and I cried and cried and cried and cried and cried and cried and cried and cried and cried just in order to join

Please my man please do it for me I need it I need I need it I need this I just need this make me join I fucking need it to continue my NF path from where it ended.

This must happen

Don't stop make it happen make it happen my dream

Don't stop make it happeeeeeennm

Don't stop make it happeeeeeeeeen

I just need so for my life you have to fucking do it please help me

I will do good I will do indeed good give me trust for once my man please I know you can do it? Of course you can. Please your heart is filled in kindness and I know that so help me I need it. I need your love I need your help and this is all the fuck I can prove to you please accept me in the group. Accept me at least once. Please.

Quote Originally Posted by Pimp of Pimps View Post
    You guys think McGregor could take it in an actual boxing fight? I mean without points and rounds and stuff.

No, he could not. You could make the case for another boxer who may have lost to Floyd in the ring, but who has some comparable boxing skills.

As for the match itself, Conor has 0 chance.

Undecided with my bets. Not willing to wager more than 100$ on this.

1) This one has a lot tiny investments on the improbable outcomes favoring Conor but I'm hedging it on a Floyd majority/unanimous decision or a knock out to minimize loses. This one banks on the impossible and an off-chance of a rigged match. Total waged: 100$

Conor wins rounds [1-3] 25$ (375 return)
    Conor Unanimous Decision 5$ (405 return)
    Conor Majority Decision 5$ (335 return)
    Conor Technical Decision 5$ (405 return)
    Split Decision 5$ (335 return)
    Floyd Majority Decision 5$ (145 return)
    Floyd Unanimous Decision 25$ (81.25 return)
    Floyd Knock Out 25$ (90 return)
    2) Low investment, high risk, high reward type of wager. All-in on Conor. Total waged: 50$

Conor by Knock Out 25$ (150 return)
    Conor By Decision or Technical 25$ (640 return)
    3) Same scenario as the previous one but minimizing potential loses with a Floyd by decision. Total waged: 100$

Conor by Knock Out 25$ (150 return)
    Conor By Decision or Technical 25$ (640 return)
    Floyd By Decision 50$ (150 return)
    4) This one, IMO, is the most likely outcome of this fight. Conor needs to take out Floyd in the first 1-3 rounds via KO/TKO because Floyd's going to figure him out very quickly. Mayweather should win if the fights goes the distance. Might be the safest one out of the three. Total waged: 100$

Floyd by Decision 75$ (225 return)
    Conor Knock Out 25$ (200 return)

Who is gonna win?

Through dream I travel, at lantern's call
    To consume the flames of a kingdom's fall

Your friendship?
    I'll take it!

Floyd is gunna win, simply put. I know people want Goner to win, but it's not happening.

I watched that many rounds without a knock out.

Fuck this.

Your friendship?
    I'll take it!

McGregor gonna get embarrassed

Floyd was afraid to fight him.

Mang just gaurded and jabbed for points.

Your friendship?
    I'll take it!

Quote Originally Posted by Fisk View Post
    McGregor gonna get embarrassed
    Tbh

Finalbeta's Final Meltdown
    Quote Originally Posted by Finalbeta View Post

And when the moon will be up I will still be on the group and when the sun then will rise I still will surprise. Make me join do it for me I'm a friend of yours please make me fucking join I need it. Too much freaking has been passed and I cried and cried and cried and cried and cried and cried and cried and cried and cried just in order to join

Please my man please do it for me I need it I need I need it I need this I just need this make me join I fucking need it to continue my NF path from where it ended.

This must happen

Don't stop make it happen make it happen my dream

Don't stop make it happeeeeeennm

Don't stop make it happeeeeeeeeen

I just need so for my life you have to fucking do it please help me

I will do good I will do indeed good give me trust for once my man please I know you can do it? Of course you can. Please your heart is filled in kindness and I know that so help me I need it. I need your love I need your help and this is all the fuck I can prove to you please accept me in the group. Accept me at least once. Please.

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    Undecided with my bets. Not willing to wager more than 100$ on this.

1) This one has a lot tiny investments on the improbable outcomes favoring Conor but I'm hedging it on a Floyd majority/unanimous decision or a knock out to minimize loses. This one banks on the impossible and an off-chance of a rigged match. Total waged: 100$

2) Low investment, high risk, high reward type of wager. All-in on Conor. Total waged: 50$

3) Same scenario as the previous one but minimizing potential loses with a Floyd by decision. Total waged: 100$

4) This one, IMO, is the most likely outcome of this fight. Conor needs to take out Floyd in the first 1-3 rounds via KO/TKO because Floyd's going to figure him out very quickly. Mayweather should win if the fights goes the distance. Might be the safest one out of the three. Total waged: 100$
    Im shocked that the returns are ao high for floyd winning by decision. To me its almost guaranteed. I dont think floyd will ko mcgregor and its unlikely mcgregor wins

Quote Originally Posted by felixng2015 View Post
    Im shocked that the returns are ao high for floyd winning by decision. To me its almost guaranteed. I dont think floyd will ko mcgregor and its unlikely mcgregor wins
    its the only good option with great returns tbh. there's also a reason why vegas thinks a KO/TKO is more likely than decision. decided to just bet 100 straight on decision anyways. there's really no point investing money on connor or mayweather by TKO/KO because the returns are so weak

20 days left

4 days left.
    "You are not prepared!"

Quote Originally Posted by felixng2015 View Post
    It's because there is no way Mcgregor can go 12 rounds with Floyd. He does not have the accuracy, skill, or conditioning of a world class or even B tier boxer. Floyd decisions other high level boxers. Someone like Jeff Horn would not go the distance against a serious Floyd. Horn would stop Connor in a boxing match. Horn is not close to the worst boxer who could stop Mcgregor.

He'll lose by TKO because Floyd will be peppering his face and hitting his stomach all night gassing him out, blinding him, and tiring his legs inside of 6 rounds. Fight is going to look like Canelo vs Floyd only Mcgregor will take more hits and take everything worse.

People really underestimate that the levels there are to boxing. There is a reason a lot of professionals start at 8 round bouts and acclimate to 12 over a dozen or so fights and a reason even a 2x Gold Medalist like Lomachenko narrowly lost to a vet like Salido.

Knock out or no go.

Your friendship?
    I'll take it!