CyK 5: Alias versus Nord

All players have 150k troops
    All of these guys are meeting for the first time, so no prior experience in dealing with a certain enemy i.e. Tou knowing Reiou likes to use pincers or Ouki fighting Houken.
    In character: Characters are in character except when it severely compromises team synergy i.e. Houken wanting to challenge any strong general on his team. However, if it's their strategy/tactical quirk, like Ousen's refusal to straight up fight a competent opponent or Kanki not keeping his allies informed of his moves during battle, they keep it.
    Synergy: Characters that have canon synergy/familiarity keep it, like Hakurei and Kouyoku or Kaine and Futei.
    Elites: elites can do independent actions but they cannot be assigned to another character. You can have Karin's elites assist Bajio in an objective but he cannot lead them.
    Knowledge: No knowledge since they are meeting for the first time
    Burning to restricted to Raido, GHM, Kanki and Zenou only as well as those with fire bowmen

Strategy Layout:

1) picture and description of your initial deployment (includes troop deployment spreads, no clauses here but you must provide visual aid on where you want your troops to move to or what zone they will defend, make sure its consistent with your clauses)

2) clauses (Each general gets one clause as their "must do" action, they are in character otherwise. To elaborate, I will consider any clause a high priority action that the character needs to do no matter what, that ignores their character. Like if you had a clause that said Ousen must duel Moubu, he will duel Moubu regardless of his personality. Only after the character accomplishes the feat will they revert back to their original character. Also, please keep clauses as one sentence: I will accept additional actions only if they are in the immediate vicinity, like "sweep up the area around the hill of enemies and then secure it for my forces" or "fortify the mountain and prep for a downhill charge if necessary". I will not accept things like "secure the mountain and then head to the forest (which is in a different area) to burn it" and run on sentences.)

* you must designate a commander in chief of your forces who will have 3 clauses and two vice generals with 2 clauses each

you can also do team clauses:

CIC = 3 clause
    Vice = 2 clause
    General = 1 clause

2 general as a team = 2 clause
    3 general as a team = 3 clause

Vice + a general as a team = 3 clause
    Vice + 2 general as a team = 3 clause
    CIC + generals as a team = 3 clause

3) prep (everyone gets 2 days prep for each match for free and 3 extra clauses for your overall army, like "arm all my soldiers with bows and spears (Attackers do not have prep unless they bought some and defenders get 3 days instead of 2 for free.). You could make it specific though, like "have Raido teach Gakuei's army the flame hare". Remember, your imagination is the limit but you also want your readers to believe you can do what ever you want to prep for, like you can't build catapults in two days with a bunch of meatheads. Also, prep is limited only to your initial deployment area, so you can't scout ahead or do things outside of your initial deployment area while in prep.)

Map:

@Aliasniamor; starts on the left village while @Nordlending; starts on the right village. Strats are due to me in two days.

Teams:

Alias-2
    Ouhon 30 alias
    Reiou 25 alias
    Rinko 30 alias
    Kyuugen 12 alias
    Batei 12 alias
    Rokuomi 20 alias
    Ryuukoku 20 alias
    Kyoukai 17 alias
    SHK 50 alias
    Hakukisai 5 alias
    SSK 5 alias
    Kourigen 5 alias
    Rankai 22 alias
    Gakujou 22 alias
    Rinbou 5 alias
    Tajifu 5 alias
    Gika 5 alias
    Hyoushiga 5 alias
    Kinmou 3 alias

Nord-0
    Gekishin 60 Nord
    Ordo 40 Nord
    Kisui 20 Nord
    Mougou 20 Nord
    Mangoku 20 Nord
    Keisha 35 Nord
    Riboku 75 Nord
    Gakuei 3 Nord
    Ryuutou 1 gn (trade)
    5 points prep days
    10 * 500 # 5000 poison poison dogs
    10 * 500 # 5000 mountain climbers
    10 * 500# 5000 special Zhao Cavalry

The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:
    https://i.imgur.com/tDbgtsy.jpg

god knows what i was thinking when i made those roads

The Dragon of Katsurahama Nordlending's Avatar
    Describe how the fort works.

The real world is cold! The real world doesn't care about spirit! You want to be a hero? Then play the part and die like every other Huntsman in history! As for me, I'll do what I do best: lie, steal, cheat and survive!

Are our rosters the 2 worst of this iteration ?

Will make a strat today.

Quote Originally Posted by Nordlending View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Describe how the fort works.
    just a fort. A round of wall outside and a little castle inside. You can consider it a Sai without civilians or civil buildings, i guess.

the fort is unoccupied as things are.

Looks like this could be a close fight.

Sent.

The real world is cold! The real world doesn't care about spirit! You want to be a hero? Then play the part and die like every other Huntsman in history! As for me, I'll do what I do best: lie, steal, cheat and survive!

@Aliasniamor; about 18 hours left

well, since Alias hasn't submitted anything nor asked for an extension in the allotted time, Nord gets the DQ victory.

Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    well, since Alias hasn't submitted anything nor asked for an extension in the allotted time, Nord gets the DQ victory.
    Veto.

I knew you'd do that but you have no power here.

I VM-ed him to see if there was a problem with him accessing the site cuz he'll have to face gn next. We'll see what develops from that. If you must have blood in the meantime, then I can arrange a match with Cyri or Crispy.

@Aliasniamor; You baboon. Get in here and face me.

Really sad if this gets DQed Alias has one of my favorite rosters, SHK for 50 was a steal. Also love nords Zhao synergy