Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispinianus View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    hmm

should i trust this excellent and succinct analysis?
    You could always read our strats and think for yourself, or read through almost 3 pages of walls, but we both know you're too lazy for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    You could always read our strats and think for yourself, or read through almost 3 pages of walls, but we both know you're too lazy for that.
    i did read your smelly strats, you thick crustacean

but i wanted his runtime input too

i did read your smelly strats, you thick crustacean

but i wanted his runtime input too
    Crustacean? Is it because I'm hard for you?

Quote Originally Posted by Cyri View Post
    Err Void you asked me about how many units I think Kanmei would take out? Since he has 30k(i think), I see him taking out like 15k to 20kish since even surrounded they can always go forward because of Kanmei(I had this all written out in my original post,but got too pissed to rewrite all my thoughts because I lost an half hours worth of comparing the armies).

This is in no way a stomp either way and if I saw your strat without knowing Zentos's I'd honestly think he had no chance of winning what so ever. This is close enough for me to vote draw, but i also feel Zentos does have a small advantage. I mean add enough weaker generals under karins guidance I feel like needs to be able to handle a situation like this or there would be almost no point for buying weaker general buying
    also officers, since it's a 5 on 1 and he'll nedd all power he can get to try to put down the rest of my army

the thing about mid tiers is they're best for micromanaging and I had a team 3 games ago like Zentos'. But, here it's not of a significant advantage since he's trying to cram them into sieging a small hill and they'll be up against a wrecking ball offense of Renpa/Moubu/Zenou. Had I decided to have Renpa sit back like Ouki with Moubu/Zenou being his Tou, it'd be a huge advantage from him in the open field since Karin/Gokei would match wits Renpa on the macro, but I have no one capable of countering the micro whereas he has plenty. I hope that makes sense.,

unless i'm missing something, it's karin&gokei besieging kanmei while renpa is in a washing machine with moubu, correct?

guess renpa won't turn around until at least kanmei and possibly genbou die. @Void; is there somewhere an argument that isn't a wall to explain how you can avoid defeat?
    Washing machine?

I really don't see why you guys insist on a burning wall stumping Renpa. Guy is one of the smarter people in the verse with instinct. Genbou obviously has his scouts report that an overwhelming majority of Zentos' forces are on the other side and Genbou can relocate positioning of forces including Renpa's via clause but yet, he's just gonna ignore all that cuz muh rank and stare at a burning wall waiting for it to burn out.

The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:
    https://i.imgur.com/tDbgtsy.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post

I really don't see why you guys insist on a burning wall stumping Renpa. Guy is one of the smarter people in the verse with instinct. Genbou obviously has his scouts report that an overwhelming majority of Zentos' forces are on the other side and Genbou can relocate positioning of forces including Renpa's via clause but yet, he's just gonna ignore all that cuz muh rank and stare at a burning wall waiting for it to burn out.
    but not even

renpa's clause send him all the way to zentosu's edge, by the time he gets there gokei gets to kanmei's hill, so it's not like genbou can call renpa back any sooner than that. Then renpa will NOT cross the barricade at all, more like he goes straight up back to genbou. But even so, he definitely doesn't come in time to save kanmei and possibly even too late for genbou. This would put him in inferiority in both numbers and terrain. Isn't this correct?

but not even

renpa's clause send him all the way to zentosu's edge, by the time he gets there gokei gets to kanmei's hill, so it's not like genbou can call renpa back any sooner than that. Then renpa will NOT cross the barricade at all, more like he goes straight up back to genbou. But even so, he definitely doesn't come in time to save kanmei and possibly even too late for genbou. This would put him in inferiority in both numbers and terrain. Isn't this correct?
    Renpa also is able to use his instinct, surely he'll see that a small army that won't engage him and scouts telling him the majority of the Zentos' forces are on the other side will make him go back earlier? And his initial march isn't meant to be fast, he's advancing slow and steady to be able to avoid traps along with heavy cavalry.

But whatever, what's done is done.

The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:
    https://i.imgur.com/tDbgtsy.jpg

[zentosu]