Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 42

Thread: Jinbei vs Sanji

  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Dellinger View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Jinbe was easily reacting to G2 Luffy even after the TS.Sanji is not faster than G2.
    Jinbe blocked one attack from a distance and even Robin's clone was able to get in their way before they both hit eachother. Suffice it to say, none of that was particularly impressive. Sanji's skywalk allowed him to travel from downtown Dressrosa to Green Bit in a short amount of time to attack Doflamingo and he intercepted someone 16 meters away from him before that person could react. His speed feats are comparable to G2 Luffy.

  2. #22
    Sword of the Morning Dellinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    11,917
    Quote Originally Posted by Dai Don Dedede View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Sanji did manage to catch up with Doflamingo when they fought though, but I guess it can be argued that Doffy was not really trying
    Luffy actually blitzed Doflamingo once and he was able to fair better in keeping up with him.Sanji completely failed to kick Doflamingo once and got all of his attacks paired easily.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by General Zu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Jinbe blocked one attack from a distance and even Robin's clone was able to get in their way before they both hit eachother. Suffice it to say, none of that was particularly impressive. Sanji's skywalk allowed him to travel from downtown Dressrosa to Green Bit in a short amount of time to attack Doflamingo and he intercepted someone 16 meters away from him before that person could react. His speed feats are comparable to G2 Luffy.
    G2 was outrunning explosions.Sanji in no way has comparable speed feats to G2.

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Dellinger View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Luffy actually blitzed Doflamingo once and he was able to fair better in keeping up with him.Sanji completely failed to kick Doflamingo once and got all of his attacks paired easily.

    - - - Updated - - -



    G2 was outrunning explosions.Sanji in no way has comparable speed feats to G2.
    When does he outrun an explosion? Sanji's initial encounter was no better than Luffy's initial encounter in regards to speed.

  4. #24
    Sword of the Morning Dellinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    11,917
    Quote Originally Posted by General Zu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    When does he outrun an explosion? Sanji's initial encounter was no better than Luffy's initial encounter in regards to speed.
    When Caesar uses a Gastanet

    Also

    http://mangaseeonline.us/read-online...45-page-6.html

    http://mangaseeonline.us/read-online...45-page-7.html

    This is better than whatever Sanji did.

  5. #25
    ReXDrake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    6,947
    Quote Originally Posted by Dellinger View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    When Caesar uses a Gastanet

    Also

    http://mangaseeonline.us/read-online...45-page-6.html

    http://mangaseeonline.us/read-online...45-page-7.html

    This is better than whatever Sanji did.
    That's such a small amount of data to make a general statement about. Sanji would have evaded gastanet like nothing






    Not everyone dies because they want to die.

    Most of them die against their will

  6. #26
    Sword of the Morning Dellinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    11,917
    Quote Originally Posted by ReXDrake View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That's such a small amount of data to make a general statement about. Sanji would have evaded gastanet like nothing
    Luffy outrunned the explosion while being in the epicenter of it and being held by the smilies.

  7. #27
    ReXDrake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    6,947
    Quote Originally Posted by Dellinger View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Luffy outrunned the explosion while being in the epicenter of it and being held by the smilies.
    and?






    Not everyone dies because they want to die.

    Most of them die against their will

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Dellinger View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Luffy outrunned the explosion while being in the epicenter of it and being held by the smilies.
    That's mostly crazy acceleration, but good feat nonetheless. From what I read online though was that Sanji got to Greenbit from downtown Dressrosa in under a minute. Not sure if it's true or not, but make of it what you will.

  9. #29
    Banned Erkan12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    2,445
    Quote Originally Posted by Dai Don Dedede View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Sanji did manage to catch up with Doflamingo when they fought though, but I guess it can be argued that Doffy was not really trying
    Doffy was trying since he said someone ''strong'' showed up and later he gave a credit for Sanji's Spectre attack, and then he had to use his DF versatility to finish Sanji, Sanji wasn't someone he could slap around with his base stats alone.

    Anyways, Jinbe still wins with somewhat high-difficulty, he has better durability, stamina and strength, only advantage Sanji has his agility due to skywalk, and even then Jinbe has ranged attacks to counter it as we've seen how he hurt Luffy from a significant distance with a punch.
    Last edited by Erkan12; 06-06-2017 at 05:58 AM.

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Doffy was trying since he said someone ''strong'' showed up and later he gave a credit for Sanji's Spectre attack, and then he had to use his DF versatility to finish Sanji, Sanji wasn't someone he could slap around with his base stats alone.

    Anyways, Jinbe still wins with somewhat high-difficulty, he has better durability, stamina and strength, only advantage Sanji has his agility due to skywalk, and even then Jinbe has ranged attacks to counter it as we've seen how he hurt Luffy from a significant distance with a punch.
    Maybe he's just a troll like Kizaru.

  11. #31
    Banned Erkan12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    2,445
    Quote Originally Posted by General Zu View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Maybe he's just a troll like Kizaru.
    Maybe, but it seems like to me that he was really annoyed by Sanji's attacks.

  12. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Maybe, but it seems like to me that he was really annoyed by Sanji's attacks.
    I only got that feeling when Sanji used Poęle ŕ Frire: Spectre, but I see your point.

  13. #33
    There's no reason to think that Doflamingo was lying when he said Sanji was strong, especially since he said it twice. I wouldn't say his base stats weren't enough to slap Sanji around though. I mean, not exactly slap around but he's definitely superior. Especially since he already showed us he's superior to both Luffy (G2/G3) and Law.

  14. #34
    Interested in seeing what the stances on this match are after the recent developments.

  15. #35
    Would've given it to Jinbe before. Still giving it to him.

  16. #36
    Majesty Kaido's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    4,768
    Still feel the same as before. Jinbie could still not put a scratch on mama despite the latter probably being weakened or held back by the author.

  17. #37
    It’s still Jinbe and it always will be.

    Jinbe is clearly still receiving tons of love from Oda given his portrayal while Sanji has been pretty lackluster in his own year.



  18. #38
    People are as strong or weak as the story demands. Consistency is now irrelevant.
    http://www.millenniumforums.com/signaturepics/sigpic461_1.gif

  19. #39
    Sword of the Morning Dellinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    11,917
    Jinbe was always stronger than Sanji.





  20. #40
    Ichiryuu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    The Parliaments
    Posts
    18,189
    Would've always said Jinbei.

    RIP Chester, you'll always be loved and missed.




    The Gourmet Legion - President Ichiryuu
    Join The Toriko Club, Read Toriko here!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •