Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Jinbei vs Sanji

Jinbei vs Sanji

We need to clear this up. I know Sanji is M3, but who's to say it's going to stay like that? I feel like Oda's been dropping him behind on purpose. They either become M4 or Jinbe joins the M3.

I'd give it to Jinbei high diff.

Still giving it to Sanji. Sanji has been looking relatively bad but only because he's being put in these situations. Against Wadatsumi, Sanji looked more impressive and against the people who have given Sanji grief, well, it's not like Jinbei would be having a good time either as Vergo certainly would be no walk in the park for him and Doflamingo is fodderizing Jinbei just as easily as he did Sanji.

I also think Sanji has more to show so I'll give it to him with high difficulty.

i would give it to jinbe. the dude fought ace for 5 days.

Quote Originally Posted by Az View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    i would give it to jinbe. the dude fought ace for 5 days.
    True, but it was an Ace earlier in his career before he joined the Whitebeard Pirates, he wouldn't have been the same strength as the Ace we saw going up against Blackbeard.

Can go either way

But high dif for sure

I think Jinbei doesn't get enough credits on this forum. He fought Ace for 5 days, blocked Akainu's attackes without any SERIOUS injures, survived a direct hit magma hit to his chest.

Well, I believe that's the same thing with Sanji, however Jinbei is superior to him, in my opinion.

Jinbe mid-high diffs. He is above both Zoro and Sanji for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Jörmungandr View Post
    I think Jinbei doesn't get enough credits on this forum. He fought Ace for 5 days, blocked Akainu's attackes without any SERIOUS injures, survived a direct hit magma hit to his chest.

Well, I believe that's the same thing with Sanji, however Jinbei is superior to him, in my opinion.
    He blocked Akainu's first once and that blow was aimed at an unconscious Luffy, I don't think it can really be used in his favor.
    Then he got hit with another attack and fainted

I'm giving it to the former warlord, high-difficulty.

Quote Originally Posted by Great Potato View Post
    True, but it was an Ace earlier in his career before he joined the Whitebeard Pirates, he wouldn't have been the same strength as the Ace we saw going up against Blackbeard.
    yea maybe, but then again he had two more years than ace to get more stronger. i doubt current sanji would have won against the ace that fought blackbeard.

Sanjis kicks have been so impressive it wouldnt make since for him to fall behind because hes far from peaking. Even saying hes far behind doesnt make sense after Alabasta the gap between Luffy, Sanji and Zoro has been pretty wide. His geats are far behind Luffys but almost identical with Zoros.

Quote Originally Posted by Dai Don Dedede View Post
    Then he got hit with another attack and fainted
    Akainu caught him unprepared on the air thanks to Aokiji's ice and he was carrying Luffy at the same time, he turned his back to protect him, he wasn't even trying to defend himself, only Luffy.

Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    Akainu caught him unprepared on the air thanks to Aokiji's ice and he was carrying Luffy at the same time, he turned his back to protect him, he wasn't even trying to defend himself, only Luffy.
    ^

Sanji is stronger by a tiny margin.

The Wadatsumi fight implied they were around the same ballpark and Sanji looked more impressive with Hells Memories. In a straight up duel, Sanji brings more firepower, maneuverability and speed to the fight while Jinbei has the durability advantage on him.

Unless he scraps the M3 narrative all together, Sanji gets the benefit of the doubt here. I can see why some people might favor Jinbei because of Sanji's muddy portrayal. Zoro to a lesser extent suffers the same portrayal issues. They clearly have more to show but Oda is adamant in showing more until the time is right I suppose.

Sanji can over power Jenbe, i guess it really matters who has the best reaction time. I think Jenbe is more durable than Sanji so the longer the fight drags on the worse it is for Sanji.

I'd have to give it to Sanji, with high to extreme-difficulty. Since the timeskip he's been put on the back burner and I think it's fair to say he still has more up his sleeve. If he did defeat Ivankov sometime during the timeskip, then I think he can beat Jinbe, seeing as their showings were relatively similar at the Paramount War.

How does Sanji bring more speed or power ? Based on what exactly ?

Quote Originally Posted by Dellinger View Post
    How does Sanji bring more speed or power ? Based on what exactly ?
    Sanji's sky walk is already faster than anything Jinbe has shown and his HM seemed to do more damage than Jinbe's Ougi Buraikan to Wadatsumi. Jinbe only knocked the water out of him, whereas Sanji burnt him to a crisp. The latter seems much harder to do.

Quote Originally Posted by General Zu View Post
    Sanji's sky walk is already faster than anything Jinbe has shown and his HM seemed to do more damage than Jinbe's Ougi Buraikan to Wadatsumi. Jinbe only knocked the water out of him, whereas Sanji burnt him to a crisp. The latter seems much harder to do.
    Jinbe was easily reacting to G2 Luffy even after the TS.Sanji is not faster than G2.

Sanji did manage to catch up with Doflamingo when they fought though, but I guess it can be argued that Doffy was not really trying