0 0%
  • 3/5

2 22.22%
  • 4/5

5 55.56%
  • 5/5

2 22.22%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    i always thought Kuga-Takumi-Mimasaka will be the one who get crushed, but it seems it's going to be Erina who will play instead of Takumi

it might ended up not with 3 loss but 2 loss and 1 win

I really hope 3 v 3 means three chefs working together to create one dish or a course of dishes. It would really spice up the tournament. Kind of like the Dark Tournament in Yu Yu Hakusho where each team could decide on the conditions of victory.

I'd love to see actual teamwork. They could even create their own dishes but all compliment each other as if you ordered a full course meal. I can imagine Rindou playfully throwing a large pumpkin or something and Saito going "GETSUGA TENSHOUUUUUU" and slicing the pumpkin into perfect pieces for them to cook.

Quote Originally Posted by Albion View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Tbh this match had potential. Given what she did and the seat she got, she had to be pretty darn good.
    The match could've had the same outcome but in my opinion would've been nice to see a bit of it.
    She should be around Nene level, a bit better tops. So I don't see how it would have been competitive. She got crushed just like Eishi/Rindou would crush Nene.

Quote Originally Posted by felixng2015 View Post
    She should be around Nene level, a bit better tops. So I don't see how it would have been competitive. She got crushed just like Eishi/Rindou would crush Nene.
    Yeah I said he result would've likely be the same but seeing a bit of Megishima and her cooking would've been nice in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Lor View Post
    I really hope 3 v 3 means three chefs working together to create one dish or a course of dishes. It would really spice up the tournament. Kind of like the Dark Tournament in Yu Yu Hakusho where each team could decide on the conditions of victory.

I'd love to see actual teamwork. They could even create their own dishes but all compliment each other as if you ordered a full course meal. I can imagine Rindou playfully throwing a large pumpkin or something and Saito going "GETSUGA TENSHOUUUUUU" and slicing the pumpkin into perfect pieces for them to cook.
    i can already imagine Eishi's shocked face and how he panics with them playing around the kitchen
    Yeah I said he result would've likely be the same but seeing a bit of Megishima and her cooking would've been nice in my opinion.
    yes, it would be nice

I honestly don't care because she is probably gonna be a one off character anyway so why waste the panel time right? Same for Julio. At least someone like Nene for example might be relevant again later.

I wonder who will get served up to Rindou first?

Quote Originally Posted by felixng2015 View Post
    I honestly don't care because she is probably gonna be a one off character anyway so why waste the panel time right? Same for Julio. At least someone like Nene for example might be relevant again later.
    Nah we'll definitely see them again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fisk View Post
    I wonder who will get served up to Rindou first?
    Rip Megumi.

So it's Kaburagi instead of Kusunoki ehh? No relation to Rentals after all

Fucking shame though, only Isshiki was the best part of this round but his opponent sucked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegito View Post
    Great Potato is going to have a field trip with this chapter.
    It's field day btw

Shame she got off panelled but the chapter was better than what I thought it would be.
    ^

last page made it but I felt like there was too much fluff in between

Tbh this match had potential. Given what she did and the seat she got, she had to be pretty darn good.
    The match could've had the same outcome but in my opinion would've been nice to see a bit of it.
    tbh, I felt like the author just slipped in the 5th seat ranking just to make sure we got that Megishima is legit. It feels like a retcon since Nene was hyped to be the far and away best 2nd year bar sleeping Isshiki hype but then this girl comes outta nowhere and gets 5th seat.

The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:
    https://i.imgur.com/tDbgtsy.jpg

We didn't even get to see him cook. He offpaneled her

Things are still predictable, but I'm excited for the next match.