5 55.56%
  • 5/5

2 22.22%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Shokugeki no Souma Chapter 217 Discussion Thread

Kuga about to get wrecked.

Kuga is gonna lose but prove that people underrate the f out of him

HUZZAH!!!

Dude didn't even have to cook a meal, his natural musk was potent enough to send her to orgasm till she passed out, no judges required on that one. What a man, an unrivaled beast... Azami caught a mere glimpse of his true power and had to call an emergency meeting on how to avoid his inevitable fate at Megishima's hands.

Great Potato is going to have a field trip with this chapter.

does the moderator girl pass as humor for the author? jesus christ, what an abomination of a character
    the entire first half of the chapter was pure filler and they offpaneled the most interesting match of them, complete disappointment. at least megishima's design is by far the best of the elite 10.

anyways, what was that sleeve panel of kuga about? was he shivering? he'd obviously get fodderized and turn into a hype device for eishi, but i don't see him fighting eishi

Kuga has been gunning for Eishi since his introduction, it wouldn't feel right to have Kuga go down to anyone else.

Pretty great chapter. Hyped for next battles.

What did Megishima just do to that second year!?

Quote Originally Posted by adage View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Conqueror's Haki with his food aura.

@Vegito; guess you might be right that fodderization had me recalling the scene when Luffy no diffed Fake Luffy.

Damn. Finally a beast chapter. Megishima solos as expected. The man goddamn off off paneled that chick. Kuga was also especially impactful this chapter. The second round is when things would start to get real for the rebel alliance I suspect. Still cannot wait to see Rindou in full action.

Shame she got off panelled but the chapter was better than what I thought it would be.

This chapter was freaking awesome, especially with Tousuke. An overwhelming victory for the former 3rd seat. He just calmly defeated her, and with that, the rebels have gotten the 1st round in the bag. In addition, we are finally going to see Eishi on-panel in a cooking showdown. Let the 2nd round begin!

On another note, we saw that Tousuke's opponent was the current 5th seat. Since Somei was the former 4th seat, and Tousuke was the former 3rd seat, I think this means that the 3rd-years all moved up by one seat. This means we now have:
    Momo - 3rd seat
    Somei Saito - 4th seat

The victory by Tousuke made this chapter.

... okay, gotta admit, Megi's pretty cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Strain View Post
    anyways, what was that sleeve panel of kuga about? was he shivering? he'd obviously get fodderized and turn into a hype device for eishi, but i don't see him fighting eishi
    I assumed he was shaking from excitement.

Hohohoho, usually i hate things getting off-paneled but this was a great tease.

I always new megishima was based

Thanks to Cake~

Quote Originally Posted by Kong View Post
    You were made to be a TMF poster. You have the right temperament and can exchange insults with anyone. I know the majority of the site hates your entrails, but that just makes you more of a Temeffian to me.

The judge is pretty stupid in today's chapter.

She could hype the new Elite Ten all she wants but she's still 5th Seat and her opponent is a former 3rd Seat. It's like she isn't even trying anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Albion View Post
    Shame she got off panelled but the chapter was better than what I thought it would be.
    Thank god she got off paneled she was nothing but hype fodder like Julio. Megishima is too good for chumps like her only Eishi, Rindou and Momo(with baked/sweets theme) have a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by felixng2015 View Post
    Thank god she got off paneled she was nothing but hype fodder like Julio. Megishima is too good for chumps like her only Eishi, Rindou and Momo(with baked/sweets theme) have a chance.
    Tbh this match had potential. Given what she did and the seat she got, she had to be pretty darn good.
    The match could've had the same outcome but in my opinion would've been nice to see a bit of it.

Quote Originally Posted by adage View Post
    It's what's known as the no-diff