Thread: 217 Spoilers

217 Spoilers

The first round now has one match remaining.

As Soma is getting all excited, Urara provokes him by showing her middle finger.

Urara introduces the new E10 member.

Her Name is Youko Kusunoki (Her name could be different but it's likely correct) and is a second year student.

In the Battle Royal, she beat 3rd year students one after another and obtained the 5th seat.

Her height is 163cm.

Her measurements are B79/W56/H84

What she likes: Apple Tea, Watching Tennis

What she dislikes: The smell of tobacco, Spiders

The crowd is roaring, and as Urara looks to see what happened, she sees Youko on the floor with a dead expression.

The match was already over. Megishima tells Soma “I will keep my promise. You have no problems with that, right?”

There is an hour break. Both teams have their respective rooms and decide the next members for the second round.

Megishima and Mimasaka are appealing that they are ready to go, but outside the room, Kuga is challenging Tsuka to fight in the next round.

http://www.bakadata.com/manga-spoiler/shokugeki-no-soma-217-spoiler

Lol.

Eternal Kingdom of Heaven Kaiser's Avatar
    Megishima ended his match without people noticing?

This sounds like comedy

Eternal Kingdom of Heaven Kaiser's Avatar
    It's also stupid that this Urara got the 5th Seat, shouldn't the original Elite Ten all get bump up before Azami starts filling back the Seats? She's also a second year to boot with the same feat Hayama performed.

This manga is going downhill fast.

Kusunoki? That's Rentals' last name

Second year and above Nene? But still shown to lose to Megishima, seat number might as well not mattered. That means that Saito and Momo are bumped up.

What a disappointment of a chapter, show all this info about her (it's a her ) but then she's offpaneled. Should've just moved on to the next round.

The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:
    https://i.imgur.com/tDbgtsy.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Kusunoki? That's Rentals' last name

Second year and above Nene? But still shown to lose to Megishima, seat number might as well not mattered. That means that Saito and Momo are bumped up.

What a disappointment of a chapter, show all this info about her (it's a her ) but then she's offpaneled. Should've just moved on to the next round.
    Just noticed that.

Honestly this looks like its going to be a bad chapter. We should've actually seen the match and she should've put up more of a fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Albion View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Just noticed that.

Honestly this looks like its going to be a bad chapter. We should've actually seen the match and she should've put up more of a fight.
    I wonder what their relationship is or if it's an error

Yeah, I assume the author was told to hurry it up by the editor or something. Honestly, Souma shouldn't have been in this match. They should've had a mid tier in this match to take the fall and match Isshiki up with her instead of Megishima. Have Megishima destroy Julio, central destroys mid tier rebel, and then Isshiki closes it out by defeating 5th seat in climax match of the round. Cliche I know but Souma could've defeated Nene in a different match and it would've been better than this.

The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:
    https://i.imgur.com/tDbgtsy.jpg