Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 51 of 51
  1. #41
    Mmmm. Beeeer. Zentos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    9,738
    Quote Originally Posted by gn_x00 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Zentos - vote draw just to make sure he doesn't get penalty
    That's not true, I joined in on the discussion before I even gave my vote. I'd have to give it a really thorough thought in order to weigh the forest ambush compared to the omnidirectional center attack.

    If your troops (Gaimou and Kyouen) didn't have to take such roundabout paths, I'd be more inclined to side with you, but the way I'm seeing it, your center army will take a strong blow before your other troops join.

    The fact that Ouki is leading will reduce the damage, but the same can be said for Riboku who'll be overseeing the fight and that's why I've voted draw.


    Having said that, @Void;, should Ali's vote really be accepted? His reasoning is that Houken would either sit out or attack allies, but that's not happening as per rules. That's like me saying Moubu would attack that Zhao trash Renpa and claiming you lose.
    Last edited by Zentos; 06-06-2017 at 09:10 AM.

  2. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That's not true, I joined in on the discussion before I even gave my vote. I'd have to give it a really thorough thought in order to weigh the forest ambush compared to the omnidirectional center attack.
    the only discussion i see is "3 way attack" and then you claim that you claim nothing when i respond to your post

    anyway, how is your 3 way attack theory suddenly get upgraded to omni directional center attack?
    seriously, this thing get even more funny when Nord idn't even set up anything specific in a strategy game

  3. #43
    Mmmm. Beeeer. Zentos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    9,738
    Doesn't 3 count as omni?

    He doesn't have to spell it out, he has a middle army going against El Shi, he has his forest army redirected with arrows in to the middle, and he had Ordo who's been told to attack the middle if no one is coming from the left side (which he can easily see, given his high ground).

    That attack would absolutely destroy your middle, if it weren't for your forest army coming in to flank. So, the way I see it, your middle army will take damage, Nord's flank will take some damage, and after that it becomes a brawl orchestrated by Ouki and Riboku.

  4. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Doesn't 3 count as omni?
    it doesn't.

    Karin's formation to Tou might be worthy to be considered one though

    He doesn't have to spell it out, he has a middle army going against El Shi, he has his forest army redirected with arrows in to the middle, and he had Ordo who's been told to attack the middle if no one is coming from the left side (which he can easily see, given his high ground).
    so Ouki will do nothing and watch Earl Shi getting slaughtered

    so Ouki won't follow his relocate General clause at all

    So Ordo with unspecified army can move faster than Gaimou's all cavalry even though Gaimou should be way closer when Ouki called for him after he see Ordo moves

    That attack would absolutely destroy your middle, if it weren't for your forest army coming in to flank. So, the way I see it, your middle army will take damage, Nord's flank will take some damage, and after that it becomes a brawl orchestrated by Ouki and Riboku.
    so the army will just gather in the plain area, where martial generals are best at, and yet an army attacking flank will only do some damage. and Gaimou/Ouki/Earl Shi martial might will be useless even though manga show us how effective martial might in plain area

    and somehow, Nord's unspecified army, which should be mixed can somehow destroy my troops that easy when most of my troops are cavalry. and you were complaining about how useless separating the armies are in your own match
    Last edited by gn_x00; 06-06-2017 at 12:29 PM.

  5. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

    Having said that, @Void;, should Ali's vote really be accepted? His reasoning is that Houken would either sit out or attack allies, but that's not happening as per rules. That's like me saying Moubu would attack that Zhao trash Renpa and claiming you lose.
    Ah, I didn't see that in his vote reasoning so I didn't do anything about it.

    As for Houken, it's in the rules that he won't do such things and will do as the clauses state to the best of his abilities but seeing as how this is Alias using the (incorrect) Houken argument to justify just a part of his original vote reasoning, it's not grounds enough for me to discount the vote. If it was a critical one like say "I don't think gn would win because Ouki would go after Houken first for killing Kyou instead of directing the battle" then yeah, I'd be on that. Granted, his thoughts on Houken and Gaimou could be the domino starter but it's not a major incorrect opinion that would decide the battle for him.

    The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:
    https://i.imgur.com/tDbgtsy.jpg

  6. #46
    Sorry I had internet problems.... Is it too late for me to vote?

  7. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyri View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Sorry I had internet problems.... Is it too late for me to vote?
    yes, I closed it already

    since you had internet problems, I won't punish you

    The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:
    https://i.imgur.com/tDbgtsy.jpg

  8. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ah, I didn't see that in his vote reasoning so I didn't do anything about it.

    As for Houken, it's in the rules that he won't do such things and will do as the clauses state to the best of his abilities but seeing as how this is Alias using the (incorrect) Houken argument to justify just a part of his original vote reasoning, it's not grounds enough for me to discount the vote. If it was a critical one like say "I don't think gn would win because Ouki would go after Houken first for killing Kyou instead of directing the battle" then yeah, I'd be on that. Granted, his thoughts on Houken and Gaimou could be the domino starter but it's not a major incorrect opinion that would decide the battle for him.
    yeah, because his original reasoning apparently says forest team barely help Riboku win, and apparently his argument for that to happen is Houken killing my own team

  9. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by gn_x00 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    yeah, because his original reasoning apparently says forest team barely help Riboku win, and apparently his argument for that to happen is Houken killing my own team
    tbf, he did say Houken would be out fighting tigers and he rates Nord's forest team quite highly

    The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:
    https://i.imgur.com/tDbgtsy.jpg

  10. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    tbf, he did say Houken would be out fighting tigers and he rates Nord's forest team quite highly
    yeah, and it's still breaking the rule

    it won't change the outcome and it's pretty insulting enough. I just find it hilarious that you accept such an argument in this game

  11. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by gn_x00 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    yeah, and it's still breaking the rule

    it won't change the outcome and it's pretty insulting enough. I just find it hilarious that you accept such an argument in this game
    I'll take his initial vote and reasoning for the vote since I find nothing wrong with that. But how he justifies it to you afterwards is not my business, since it's his opinion, whether it's right or wrong.

    The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:
    https://i.imgur.com/tDbgtsy.jpg

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •