Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyri View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ya I'd like to discuss it at least even if you have already won if you don't mind. This was by no means about disrespect I'm sorry i wasn't here I worked hard on that start.
    Yeah, please do. I know it wasn't on purpose, don't worry.

Well I wanted to point out one thing that I kinda feel is being unsaid or is not being as taken serious and that is Tou having Shin under him and Yot having Bajio under her. We have seen what Tou could pull off with Shin so I don't see why he can't make just as much use or more again. I don't understand your map well(not saying mine is better),but if Tou was Indead to fight the Karin army I feel like Yot would be there to help Tou/attack the enemy army in a snap and if Yot was busy the fact that he is ripping apart Karin's army even as a 100% sacerfice, I feel would still put us in a good situation since we still have 2 great generals as Kyou and Yot with strong commander under them to clean up.

I still have to take a better look at your strat, but since i didn't get your map this was the best I got give with my thoughts on this fight.

Edit even if this battle is over I wanted to at least say my thoughts.... I'm not saying I would 100% win, but it doesn't look at unlikely to me.

@Cyri;
    I'll answer tomorrow, I'm really busy now.
    You can check this until than, I think it sums the events before the fight quite nicely:
    Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    @Cyri;
    I made a quick sequence before the fighting starts, how does it look?

Scouts:
    http://i.imgur.com/CFFaH1n.jpg

Change of plans:
    http://i.imgur.com/gY90WRc.jpg

Stare down before the carnage:
    http://i.imgur.com/J2cXl5h.jpg The "7k" at Junsou (blue) army is 7k cavalry, the text got cut off.

Okay after taking a look at your strat I'm gonna put some of my thoughts in between things you said and from what I understand of your strat please correct anything wrong. First off I think you are putting Shin down a little too much he might only be 91+A, but while with those stats fought Gai Mou to a stalemate for a long time. Okay first Tou and Shin I feel would lose against that group maybe low high(even those two together is questionable if they can take down shin so they will need to wear down my generals with there larger numbers). Now if things stay like this for them I feel this army of mine would be wiped out while leaving Karin with 1/2 an army or less.

Now for my middle army led by the moutain empresss. I feel she will Probably run into Gokei and Junsou. Jensou will try to surprise attack, but since I have a claus for Yot to look out for just those I feel like she'll figure it out before it hurts her too much. This terrain might not be mountains, but I feel like this kinda place would be almost perfect for yotanwa and even with these two armies she herself wouldn't be in too bad of a posistion because Kyou will be there to pincer and I believe these 2 groups could take care of Gokei's and Junsou's groups. You have good people in those groups but these are 2 great generals with 20k more troops.

that is how it looked like to me please tell me if i read your strat wrong at all,but here are just a few other things to throw out there

@Cyri;
    For the Karin vs Tou fight: You are right when you say that my generals would have a hard time killing your generals, but I believe that won't really be necessary, because I have better numbers and Karin elites. Not saying they would stomp your army, but it would be a decisive victory after a while.

As for the other fight, if it was an open plains fight, my army would surely suffer a loss. However, Gokei and his army only need to defend the intersection, which is why I had them make barricades/spikes and most of the army is heavy infantry to take on any charges. He will have a hard time defending against Yot and Kyou, but Junsou will flank Yot to reduce the pressure. I believe that will make them hold out long enough for Karin to win and join their fight.

Either way, I think you strat was good and you would have won if I didn't go for a very defensive strategy in the middle and the helping Junsou army. I would only recommend a bit more power to Tou and Kyou next time. My initial plan was somewhat different and I'm glad I didn't go through with it, because I think it would've been a lot harder in that case.

Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    @Cyri;
    For the Karin vs Tou fight: You are right when you say that my generals would have a hard time killing your generals, but I believe that won't really be necessary, because I have better numbers and Karin elites. Not saying they would stomp your army, but it would be a decisive victory after a while.

As for the other fight, if it was an open plains fight, my army would surely suffer a loss. However, Gokei and his army only need to defend the intersection, which is why I had them make barricades/spikes and most of the army is heavy infantry to take on any charges. He will have a hard time defending against Yot and Kyou, but Junsou will flank Yot to reduce the pressure. I believe that will make them hold out long enough for Karin to win and join their fight.

Either way, I think you strat was good and you would have won if I didn't go for a very defensive strategy in the middle and the helping Junsou army. I would only recommend a bit more power to Tou and Kyou next time. My initial plan was somewhat different and I'm glad I didn't go through with it, because I think it would've been a lot harder in that case.
    Thanks for the complement honestly I didn't think you'd hold off too well with my generals, but you also made a good strat. I was originally thinking about making 2 very strong groups instead of 3 somewhat strong(I think that choice was a big downfall of mine). Honestly I feel like this is too close for me to say for sure either way.