Best Hero-Villain dynamic

There are a lot of good heroes and a lot of good villains, but which villain do you feel has the best chemistry and relationship with their hero?

I've liked the relationship between Sinestro and Hal Jordan, being his mentor before becoming his enemy. Despite everything that they've been through they still share a strong respect and history with eachother and wish they could still have been friends. On the other end of the spectrum I also like Black Manta and Aquaman because of the sheer intensity of their hatred for eachother, the man basically lives just to see Aquaman suffer.

The Superman-Luthor mechanic is a wonderful one which exists for two different ideologies being challenged by the other. Luthor cannot accept a world where humans (and specifically he) is not in control of it's destiny and Superman must constantly restrain himself to his own moral code when dealing with Luthor.

I always was a huge fan of Iron Man and his enemies throughout the 80's, growing into a more global role and sometimes asking the question, "What makes a good guy good and a bad guy bad?"

Batman and Joker! I don't think this one needs to be explained. Harley wishes she was Batman.

Aquaman and Manta is alright, and Hal and Sinestro while good. I can't stand Hal Jordan most of the time so I'm a bit biased with his relationship to anyone.

Spiderman and Doctor Octopus is another favourite of mine especially after Superior Spiderman.