Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    no, I'm just taking over one of Qin's teams

The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:
    https://i.imgur.com/tDbgtsy.jpg

I'm really sorry abouut not finishing my strat yesterday I had alot of drama if this thing wasn't dqed(sorry team) I'll try to finish it as fast as I can

- - - Updated - - -

I think our strat is about finished

sorting final adjustment with Cyri and Nord

i can send it soon after it finish

probably gonna take another two days on my side, Zentos was gone most of today with school so we'll probably get most of it done tomorrow and then use the 2nd day for editing and final touches

I can't wait for this to start really hyped for a 3v3!

sent the draft to Felix

Waiting on the defenders strat.

Crispy and Alias aren't responsive

I guarantee me and Zentos will send it tomorrow though.

@Aliasniamor; @Crispinianus;
    I know you guys feel the despair of being attack by a Coalition Army even worse than the manga, but please don't open your gate and forfeit
    Last edited by gn_x00; 05-28-2017 at 02:26 AM.

Strats have been sent to Felix for revision.

Good luck.

The Dragon of Katsurahama Nordlending's Avatar
    We got this.

We have a middle aged man spouting nonsense at any opportunity. You can't beat that.

The real world is cold! The real world doesn't care about spirit! You want to be a hero? Then play the part and die like every other Huntsman in history! As for me, I'll do what I do best: lie, steal, cheat and survive!

The Coalition Army

Deployment Pic

Nordlending:
    Riboku - Commander in Chief
    Gekishin - Vice General
    Ordo - Vice General
    5.000 Poison Dogs
    5.000 Special Zhao Cavalry
    5.000 Mountain climbers
    8.000 Ordo's mountain men

gn_x00:
    Ouki - Commander in Chief (of the Coalition army)
    Gaimou - Vice General
    Houken - Vice General
    3.000 fast cavalry - some of them used as messenger horses, Ouki is to use fast cavalry

Cyri:
    Tou - Commander in Chief
    Yotanwa - Vice General
    Kyou - Vice General

Arrows a bit wonky, anyway, the side teams are to attack the mountain area (Riboku) and plain (Tou) and will go to the rear of Kankoku Pass

Clause:

North (150.000 troops - including 5.000 poison dogs, 5.000 Zhao special cavalry, 5.000 mountain climber, 8.000 Ordo's mountain men)
    Riboku - Commander in Chief (50.000 troops - including 5.000 Zhao special cavalry):
    - Be insightful and react quickly to every move the enemy make, work together with Gekishin to find the weakest point of the enemy formation, and order an assault led by Ordo and Houken on that place.
    - When Ordo and Houken assault the weakest point of enemy formation, order everyone to put up the pressure at every area.
    - Keep communication line with Tou and Ouki army to know the battlefield situation as a whole and follow any changes in the plan made by Ouki.

Gekishin - Vice General (40.000 troops - including 5.000 Poison Dogs unit):
    - Use the power of observation to find out where the enemies are weakest point and tell Riboku; Be wary of fake weak points as traps.
    - Use his abilities and experience to react to unexpected situations.

Ordo - Vice General (45.000 troops - including 8.000 Ordo's mountain men and 5.000 Mountain Climber):
    - Create an infiltration corp from some of the mountain men who will kill the enemy messengers moving around.
    - Lead the assault together with Houken.

Houken - Vice General (15.000 troops):
    - 15.000 soldiers led by a nameless commander is to follow Houken and help him doing whatever he does; They are to take command from generals in Riboku Army if the need arises
    - Follow the command of generals from Riboku army and help them by killing enemy generals and protect our side’s generals.

Kankoku Pass (100.000 troops - including 3.000 fast cavalry + 4 Siege Towers and 10 Ballistas)
    Ouki – Commander in Chief (50.000 troops + 3k fast Cavalry + 4 Siege Towers and 10 Ballistas)
    - Boost the soldiers’ morale along with Kyou and try to take down Kankoku Pass, however must be mindful of loses since the main offensive is from the sides (Riboku and Tou army).
    - Design the battle plan as a whole: coordinate with Riboku and Tou army (smoke signals, messenger horses, etc), keep in mind the positions of every known enemy generals’ locations, be wary of the remaining generals whose positions are not known yet and react accordingly.
    - While going to Kanyou, if possible, delegate sufficient generals to hold remaining enemy (if any) as not to waste the 7 days time limit.

Kyou - Vice General (50.000 troops):
    - Boost the soldiers’ morale along with Ouki and try to take down Kankoku Pass, however must be mindful of loses since the main offensive is from the sides (Riboku and Tou army).
    - Be wary of possible enemy ambush, prioritize Ouki's safety and coordinate with Ouki to eliminate the threat.

South (150.000 troops)
    Tou - Commander in Chief (65.000 troops):
    - Break through the Plain area on the left side of Kankoku Pass and attack the Kankoku Pass' rear.
    - Utilize all the resource that he has effectively to destroy the enemy
    - Keep communication line with Riboku and Ouki army to know the battlefield situation as a whole and follow any changes in the plan made by Ouki.

Yotanwa - Vice General (50.000 troops):
    - Be wary of possible enemy attack coming from the mountain or the rear (from Bu Pass)
    - Coordinate with Tou and Gaimou to achieve the objective

Gaimou – Vice General (35.000 troops):
    - Ask Tou or Yotanwa to help coordinating the troops if he has trouble doing so.
    - Follow the comand of generals from Tou army and help them by killing enemy generals and protect our side’s generals.
    Last edited by felixng2015; 05-29-2017 at 02:55 AM.

KP Defenders

Northern/KP army: 75,000 troops

Duke Hyou CiC (15k of 10k light cavalry and 5k cavalry archers)
    -have scouts and army leaders keep him informed of status changes so he can use his instinct to pounce on opportunities
    -When SHK retreats, climb the mountain (left arrow) and ambush the enemies chasing SHK
    -If that ambush is concluded in Qin's favor and/or KP is in danger, follow the right red arrow to support GHM/Ousen as needed

SHK vice (30k army of 10k archers, 10k heavy infantry, and 10k cavalry archers)
    -Defend the northern mountain fort to the best of his abilities
    -When enemies are encroaching on the yellow line, retreat with his cavalry archers to set up a pincer ambush with Duke Hyou

GHM vice (25k KP Garrison of 15k archers and 10k heavy infantry with 5k reserves)
    -defend KP using any method necessary, including fire
    -call in reinforcements if he senses KP's defense needs it

Prep:
    -SHK is to set up the northern mountain fortifications with Ousen's help
    -GHM is to secure supplies for defending KP, like rocks, shields, and fire attack materials
    -Troops are to blockade the doors of KP with huge rocks as seen in the manga

Center army:50,000 troops

Ousen CiC (40k army of 20k cavalry archers, 10k heavy infantry, and 10k heavy cavalry)
    -defend the fortifications along the purple lines on map, making sure troops are efficiently used, especially to pepper the green area with arrows
    -use Rinko and Ouhon to cut off any general's troops if they breach the purple defensive lines
    -if needed, call Gokei for reinforcements or an ambush for a retreat.

Rinko vice (5k of 3k light cavalry and 2k cavalry archers)
    -do not engage in duels, opting for doing as much damage to enemy forces as he can instead
    -cut off any general's troops if they breach the purple defensive lines

Ouhon vice (5k GH unit)
    -manage micro scale engagements on his side to better defend the purple areas
    -provide aid to GHM if necessary while sending in troops to take his place

Prep:
    -fortify the purple areas to the best of his abilities
    -have men dig random and individual trap holes in the green area to slow down troop encroachment
    -make sure archers are well equipped with arrows and fire with maximum output in battle[/QUOTE]

Southern Army 65k troops + 30k garrison in cities + Sai

1) Sai (yellow):
    20k peasants (10k footmen, 10k archers)

2) Cities:
    1: 1k (300 footmen, 100 cavalry, 600 archers)
    2: 1k (300 footmen, 100 cavalry, 600 archers)
    3: 3k (1.4k footmen, 600 cavalry, 1k archers)
    4: 3k (1.4k footmen, 600 cavalry, 1k archers)
    5: 1k (300 footmen, 100 cavalry, 600 archers)
    6: 1k (300 footmen, 100 cavalry, 600 archers)

3) Gokei army (orange):
    33k soldiers (23kcavalry, 10k cavalry archers)

4) Karin army (blue): Karin + Mouten
    30k (5k Karin elites(mounted), 5k GKU(mounted), 12k footmen, 8k archers, 400 Wei war chariots)

5) 1k scouts and 1k fire archers as shown on the map

Gokei (ViC):
    -Overlook the battle from the top of the hill and dispatch troops depending on how the fight develops, mainly to help Ousen and Karin
    -Make sure that the communication between the bottom and mid+top is always running, in order to ensure the best possible tactical decisions

Karin (CiC):
    -Protect Bu pass while keeping in touch with Gokei and the rest of the army, but retreat to Sai if the situation calls for it
    -Coordinate an ambush on the attacking army together with Gokei in cases where the enemy army pursues her or she attacks the enemy flank
    -In case that an enemy army is approaching through a forest, have the scouts pull back and burn the forest when the enemy gets close enough, destroying the ladders while withdrawing

Mouten (ViC):
    -Follow Karin's orders and help her complete her goals to the best of his ability
    -Do not engage in 1v1 duels and instead look for getting the enemy using underhanded methods

Prep
    -Fortify and set traps in the mountains behind Riboku's forest and around Bu pass, hindering the enemies' advancement and allowing allies to move freely
    -Have 1k soldiers prepared to scout the areas left (500) and right (500) of Bu pass and inform Karin of enemy movements
    -The soldiers in the small cities are to slow down the enemies' advancement and join Karin if she sees fit
    Last edited by felixng2015; 05-29-2017 at 03:36 AM.

Crispy, so you take Duke Hyou just to let him get killed again by Houken?

what a sad day

Summary:

North: SHK (Duke Hyou "pincer") vs Riboku, Gekishin, Ordo and Houken

Kankoku Pass: GHM (+ Fire) vs Ouki and Kyou (morale boosted soldiers + 4 Siege Tower and Ballistas)

Zhao-Chu Plain: Ousen, Rinko, Ouhon vs Tou, Yotanwa, Gaimou

South:
    Tou army got no business with Gokei trying to set up an ambush, however Gokei might send reinforcement (not sure which scenario, however Ousen seems to like ambush attack)

Karin is idling in Bu Pass, she might go to attack Tou army rear, however Yotanwa is keeping a sharp eye on attack coming from Gokei and Karin position. Plus Ouki and Kyou can deal with that if needed.

via distance scaling from first post, Karin need 2 days to circle around to Tou army rear. At that time the North battle should be settled imo
    Last edited by gn_x00; 05-29-2017 at 03:42 AM.

KP will likely fall

Will analyze tomorrow

might've had a good chance in the north had Houken not been stationed there

they had too much firepower

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by gn_x00 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

what a sad day
    that's me actually, Crispy was busy getting drunk with alias while me and Zentos wrote the strats, not like it matters much

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by gn_x00 View Post

what a sad day
    that's me actually, Crispy was busy getting drunk with alias while me and Zentos wrote the strats, not like it matters much

Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    Cyri got you good man...

not even gonna try to debate this time?

If we had your roster instead, we could've had a chance. The amount of pure power they bring (and stack in the same place to boot) is not something we can match.

Karin could hide in Sai with her and Gokei's army and hit them in the back, but I'm not sure it would make a difference.