Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    The Dragon of Katsurahama Nordlending's Avatar
    Lack of a medium to write very long texts, and school.

The real world is cold! The real world doesn't care about spirit! You want to be a hero? Then play the part and die like every other Huntsman in history! As for me, I'll do what I do best: lie, steal, cheat and survive!

Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    what have you guys been doing for 3 days?
    I can't get a response.

have any of you guys actually started writing? Or are you still in convo phase?

The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:
    https://i.imgur.com/tDbgtsy.jpg

well since it's past deadline and nobody has submitted anything, I want everyone to stop what they're doing if they're doing anything. I'm scrapping this battle since it looks like it's too much for 3v3.

We're gonna move into the 1v1s now and do the normal one, not my host idea (since that'll take longer). But, keep in mind, I'm not going to be lenient this time around, if you can't submit a strat in two days, auto DQ, period. @Crispinianus; @Aliasniamor; @Zentos; @Nordlending; @gn_x00; @Cyri; lemme know if the next two-three days will be a problem for you guys, so I can choose who goes first or delay.

Spent 30+ hrs in college these past 3 days and still could've made a strat in the evenings, if I got some feedback.
    This is just lame.

Just give peeps an extension. I thought this had potential its a shame

Debuting on Monday would be best for me I guess

I already made the shit, Cyri already agree with what I propose, but haven't wrote his part yet

Nord has only just started 5 hours ago when I'm sleeping

So do we continue or not?

- - - Updated - - -

My team pretty much just need to confirm that there's no other change and I can write the rest if they're too busy to do it
    Last edited by gn_x00; 05-25-2017 at 11:58 PM.

well since it's past deadline and nobody has submitted anything, I want everyone to stop what they're doing if they're doing anything. I'm scrapping this battle since it looks like it's too much for 3v3.
    I told you since the start it will be hell to coordinate. Something like this is expected imo. especially when you start the game right after weekday start. Imo, just give a few more days until weekend since different timezone + busy work + other shits will always get in the way to do something like 3 vs 3 coordination.

Heck, I guess me and @Zentos; can try to write everything that is discussed so far because we can allocate our freetime a bit better if the need arises.

It's so damn wasteful to not use what I and @Cyri; discuessed because of this

We're gonna move into the 1v1s now and do the normal one, not my host idea (since that'll take longer). But, keep in mind, I'm not going to be lenient this time around, if you can't submit a strat in two days, auto DQ, period.
    this is another bad idea imo, the other guy might be winning because the of instant DQ, and yet we'll have no match

Thing is, nobody told me they needed more time until the last minutes, especially Qin side. I don't wanna prolong and drag this on any further, especially since we haven't gotten on to the 1v1s yet.

I'll start 1v1s tomorrow and give an extra day of writing for those strats since some have started writing this one already. You guys will have your weekend to work on those strats.
    Quote Originally Posted by gn_x00 View Post

this is another bad idea imo, the other guy might be winning because the of instant DQ, and yet we'll have no match
    as host player, it's really tiring to see matches drag on because players need extensions and because nobody votes. I've been really lenient the last few games but we need to move on so the game doesn't drag on people and jade them.

If anyone has irl problems/issues tell me ASAP. If you're not facing me in a match, I can offer to help you on your maps, particularly map editing and such. Just have your clauses mainly planned out.

@Void; just give an extension.

Quote Originally Posted by felixng2015 View Post
    @Void; just give an extension.
    do you want to host then? I'll takeover a person's team on Qin side to help out there. Otherwise, I refuse to let this sit for another 2-3 days and then 2-3 days of wanking but no voting.

do you want to host then? I'll takeover a person's team on Qin side to help out there. Otherwise, I refuse to let this sit for another 2-3 days and then 2-3 days of wanking but no voting.
    I guess I could host this particular match. Just have the strats sent to me.

I guess I could host this particular match. Just have the strats sent to me.
    fine @gn_x00; @Cyri; @Nordlending; carry on

ah forgot, you also have to be the judge too

Sure, I think Cyri might have some trouble in his connection or RL so he can't log in yet. I'll just write his share if he doesn't show up soon. It is less of a problem since he already discuss with me on what we plan to do

I do hope @Nordlending; will communicate more if there's anything he want to change though. Worst case scenario i can write all 3 team's share if he is too busy to do it
    Last edited by gn_x00; 05-26-2017 at 03:25 AM.

ah forgot, you also have to be the judge too
    So only I will do the judging no one else?

So only I will do the judging no one else?
    well, you can try to call in GP and the likes

hoping to get the strats in within two days as well

btw the team used in the match didn't change right?

because if they change, we'll need to pretty much strat over from the start