L Lawliet ''vs'' Beatrice

L from Death Note, Beatrice from Umineko.

L replaces Battler and he is try to solve Rokkenjima's case.

L is able to use Blue Truth.

Can the greatest detective win against the Golden Witch?

this requires further analysis so.

I'll be back.

...just a man of little consequence.

Quote Originally Posted by Acno View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Oh Acno, I am expecting some serious answers.

Quote Originally Posted by Jörmungandr View Post
    Oh Acno, I am expecting some serious answers.

well,in Death Note:Another Note,he takes out the fake L+He trolls Light

Im sure he wins against the witch

Beatrice's mystery isn't hard to solve.

So long as you're adamant on denying the mystical and are not a novice like Battler, it can be done with sufficient intel...or just by questioning why the twins are never in the same room o r why they look similar despite not being blood related

Quote Originally Posted by Genbu View Post
    Beatrice's mystery isn't hard to solve.

So long as you're adamant on denying the mystical and are not a novice like Battler, it can be done with sufficient intel...or just by questioning why the twins are never in the same room o r why they look similar despite not being blood related
    True, but I don't think L would just straight ask all these things. Anyway, Beatrice doesn't need to answer. She has to asnwer the questions related to the room or just a crime place.

By the way, in order to win a match you have to me prepared for a mental rape from Beatrice.

True, but I don't think L would just straight ask all these things. Anyway, Beatrice doesn't need to answer. She has to asnwer the questions related to the room or just a crime place.

By the way, in order to win a match you have to me prepared for a mental rape from Beatrice.
    how did battler find out about those questions?

Quote Originally Posted by Az View Post
    how did battler find out about those questions?
    He never asked about the twins and such. I bet you haven't read/played Umineko, so I will give you a simple view at a game. It contains some spoilers, by the way.

Beatrice, a Game Master is playing against Battler (L in my thread). She killed a lot of people in a mansion, most of them in the rooms. She claims that she used magic to do that, and she is keeping this version all the time. Battler (L) has to prove that these murders were done by a human, however most of the cases are almost impossible to do so. Locked doors, locked windows, no secret exit, yet human inside was killed. Basically, Battler/L has to deny the existence of magic. This game takes place in a place beyond concept of a time and she is using magic all the time, so I think it's pretty hard.

By the way, magic is weakned and unable to use when one is successfully denying the existence of magic or Witches, so that's all you have to do in order to win against a Witch.

He never asked about the twins and such. I bet you haven't read/played Umineko, so I will give you a simple view at a game. It contains some spoilers, by the way.

Beatrice, a Game Master is playing against Battler (L in my thread). She killed a lot of people in a mansion, most of them in the rooms. She claims that she used magic to do that, and she is keeping this version all the time. Battler (L) has to prove that these murders were done by a human, however most of the cases are almost impossible to do so. Locked doors, locked windows, no secret exit, yet human inside was killed. Basically, Battler/L has to deny the existence of magic. This game takes place in a place beyond concept of a time and she is using magic all the time, so I think it's pretty hard.

By the way, magic is weakned and unable to use when one is successfully denying the existence of magic or Witches, so that's all you have to do in order to win against a Witch.
    i have watched the anime though. lol

its just that you have to imagine a way how a normal human could also kill those people to deny the existence of magics right? i think he failed to solve the locked door or window mystery and he became a slave(some thing like that, cant remember). but i think L can do better than him.

i have watched the anime though. lol

its just that you have to imagine a way how a normal human could also kill those people to deny the existence of magics right? i think he failed to solve the locked door or window mystery and he became a slave(some thing like that, cant remember). but i think L can do better than him.
    Yea, he lost. Anime was pretty bad though, actually that was trash. I wouldn't even recommend it. Visual Novel > Manga >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Anime

I am not sure if L would do better or not, that's why I made this thread. At least I think it would be interesting.

- - - Updated - - -

@Featherine; Any opinions about the match? I don't know anyone who knows Umineko besides you.

Yea, he lost. Anime was pretty bad though, actually that was trash. I wouldn't even recommend it. Visual Novel > Manga >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Anime

I am not sure if L would do better or not, that's why I made this thread. At least I think it would be interesting.
    i think he should be able to find a way since he is better than us. to us it seems impossible but maybe not for him. what do you think?

- - - Updated - - -

@Featherine; Any opinions about the match? I don't know anyone who knows Umineko besides you.
    I mostly agree with Genbu

Battler really isn't some super intelligent individual if it's someone like L I'm sure he could figure out all the details

i think he should be able to find a way since he is better than us. to us it seems impossible but maybe not for him. what do you think?
    Could go either way, but I think L could solve the mystery after some time. Just like Genbu and Featherine said, he is not a genius, but he is very inteligent.