Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
Results 201 to 220 of 224
  1. #201
    Ink Spot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Horn of Africa
    Posts
    5,610
    Quote Originally Posted by Featherine View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What are those ways though?
    Yamero brormand!

    I don't like the direction this conversation is going.

  2. #202
    The Superior Trap Featherine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Denmark/Japan
    Posts
    8,467
    Quote Originally Posted by Ink Spot View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yamero brormand!

    I don't like the direction this conversation is going.
    You can't just back down inklet

  3. #203
    Ink Spot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Horn of Africa
    Posts
    5,610
    Quote Originally Posted by Featherine View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You can't just back down inklet
    Then I'll turn it.


    No Nadeshiko is taller than me.

  4. #204
    The Superior Trap Featherine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Denmark/Japan
    Posts
    8,467
    Quote Originally Posted by Ink Spot View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Then I'll turn it.


    No Nadeshiko is taller than me.
    Oh my calling me a Nadeshiko how romantic

  5. #205
    Ink Spot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Horn of Africa
    Posts
    5,610
    Quote Originally Posted by Featherine View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Oh my calling me a Nadeshiko how romantic

    It is my duty

  6. #206
    The Superior Trap Featherine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Denmark/Japan
    Posts
    8,467
    Quote Originally Posted by Ink Spot View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It is my duty
    You're embarrassing me

  7. #207
    The shit poster. 69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Another man's butt
    Posts
    2,351
    Quote Originally Posted by Az View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    5'10

    - - - Updated - - -



    holy shit you are huge
    Damn right

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Dellinger View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What the fuck Albion,are you 12 or something?
    when i was 12 i was 6'2

  8. #208
    Mfw Crispy/Allara posts The Bald Headed Negro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    11,834
    Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    150cm
    Bs


    "I used to be undercover. I did time. I had to deal drugs. I even had to kill. And I was so good at it that, it got me a promotion."

  9. #209
    175 cm

  10. #210

  11. #211
    Quote Originally Posted by Riki View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    175 cm
    u told me ur 5'6

    - - - Updated - - -

    also i am too embarassed to post my height

  12. #212
    Mfw Crispy/Allara posts The Bald Headed Negro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    11,834
    Quote Originally Posted by Ava View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    u told me ur 5'6

    - - - Updated - - -

    also i am too embarassed to post my height
    Didn't you say already ur 5'8


    "I used to be undercover. I did time. I had to deal drugs. I even had to kill. And I was so good at it that, it got me a promotion."

  13. #213
    - L·A·Z·E·R·H·A·W·K - Cake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    CANADA
    Posts
    8,539
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bald Headed Negro View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Didn't you say already ur 5'8
    Negro, how tall are you?

    *expects a lot since you are negro*
    ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
    My Blog




  14. #214
    Salem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    9,685
    184 cm

  15. #215
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bald Headed Negro View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Didn't you say already ur 5'8
    yeah thats what my doc said at 16, but i went to the doctor recently and i got taller

  16. #216
    Mfw Crispy/Allara posts The Bald Headed Negro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    11,834
    Quote Originally Posted by Cake View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Negro, how tall are you?

    *expects a lot since you are negro*
    6

    - - - Updated - - -

    And I'm not actually black cake


    "I used to be undercover. I did time. I had to deal drugs. I even had to kill. And I was so good at it that, it got me a promotion."

  17. #217
    The Indomitable Spirit The Shogun of Shoguns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Pallet Town
    Posts
    8,107
    170cm, 5'7

  18. #218
    Ink Spot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Horn of Africa
    Posts
    5,610
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bald Headed Negro View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    6

    - - - Updated - - -

    And I'm not actually black cake
    Tfw I always thought you were black. You damn fraud.

  19. #219
    I love seeing people shook that negro isn't actually a negro.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ava View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Just because someone likes dick in their ass doesn't mean they're not your brother.

  20. #220
    I've been through that before, people used to think I was black because of my avatar.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •