Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 81
  1. #61
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    !
    Sanji cant be the future vice captain for he has a primary role of being the cooker, moreover if by superior you mean in strength, no, he's not stronger than zoro, also given his perverted character ...
    Wait, do i really even need to elaborate on that ?!
    Can you read ?

    When did I say Sanji can be the future vice-captain...? I said Zoro isn't the vice-captain because we've 800+ chapters now, no one accepted him as ''vice-captain'' and Sanji doesn't give a fuck about Zoro's leadership, therfore Zoro isn't the vice-captain, there is no vice-captain in SH pirates. Now please don't come with something stupid as ''Sanji can't be the future vice-captain'' thing, I never said anything about Sanji can be the vice-captain.
    Emperors of the Sea

    *Quote of the year :
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Akainu KOed Whitebeard
    More interesting quotes ;
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    We've one injured Zoro and we've one injured Zoro who is carrying Usopp.
    Who wins in a race ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimp of Pimps View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Zoro
    Quote Originally Posted by Xuan Lao View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Mihawk>Shanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionel Richie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Mihawk is not the World's Greatest Swordsman
    Quote Originally Posted by ReXDrake View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You are fucking insane dude. Chinjao gave g2 luffy mid diff, hed pulverize carrot
    Quote Originally Posted by HisMajestyMihawk View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Zoro > Luffy due to rubber being weak against swords

  2. #62
    DreX.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    why do you care...
    Posts
    745
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Can you read ?

    When did I say Sanji can be the future vice-captain...? I said Zoro isn't the vice-captain because we've 800+ chapters now, no one accepted him as ''vice-captain'' and Sanji doesn't give a fuck about Zoro's leadership, therfore Zoro isn't the vice-captain, there is no vice-captain in SH pirates. Now please don't come with something stupid as ''Sanji can't be the future vice-captain'' thing, I never said anything about Sanji can be the vice-captain.
    I see, so who will be the future VC excluding Zoro and Sanji in ur opinion Mr. Genius?
    Last edited by DreX.; 05-19-2017 at 11:30 AM.

  3. #63
    Seriously... Read it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    there is no vice-captain in SH pirates..
    Emperors of the Sea

    *Quote of the year :
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Akainu KOed Whitebeard
    More interesting quotes ;
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    We've one injured Zoro and we've one injured Zoro who is carrying Usopp.
    Who wins in a race ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimp of Pimps View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Zoro
    Quote Originally Posted by Xuan Lao View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Mihawk>Shanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionel Richie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Mihawk is not the World's Greatest Swordsman
    Quote Originally Posted by ReXDrake View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You are fucking insane dude. Chinjao gave g2 luffy mid diff, hed pulverize carrot
    Quote Originally Posted by HisMajestyMihawk View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Zoro > Luffy due to rubber being weak against swords

  4. #64
    DreX.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    why do you care...
    Posts
    745
    Wt? Even a bug that flies on ur shit can get that there is no official VC currently. In the future who will be the VC? Or are you saying there wont be any?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Tch. nvm

  5. #65
    Are you mentally retarded ?

    We've 850+ chapters and we didn't need a vice-captain in the crew. There is no vice-captain, and there will never be. Only the captain we need.
    Emperors of the Sea

    *Quote of the year :
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Akainu KOed Whitebeard
    More interesting quotes ;
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    We've one injured Zoro and we've one injured Zoro who is carrying Usopp.
    Who wins in a race ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimp of Pimps View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Zoro
    Quote Originally Posted by Xuan Lao View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Mihawk>Shanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionel Richie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Mihawk is not the World's Greatest Swordsman
    Quote Originally Posted by ReXDrake View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You are fucking insane dude. Chinjao gave g2 luffy mid diff, hed pulverize carrot
    Quote Originally Posted by HisMajestyMihawk View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Zoro > Luffy due to rubber being weak against swords

  6. #66
    DreX.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    why do you care...
    Posts
    745
    Omg i cant stop rolling.
    Starting to have a clear pic of why you are the punchingbag of TMF.

    - - - Updated - - -
    @Erkan12; you didnt think i will take such an argument seriously. Depating on whether the PK crew will have a vc did you?
    Last edited by DreX.; 05-19-2017 at 11:59 AM.

  7. #67
    Puts Mayo on Pizza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Pizzeria
    Posts
    2,292
    @DreX; Are you claiming that in future SH's will have First Mate?

    Why? What will change in future to make Luffy decide they need First Mate?
    Ignore saves the day.
    Kong Facts ~ 19.7.2017
    KONG FACTS ~ 19.7.2017

    Atheists are declining!

    The way Europe is going, it will be Muslim in a few generations!

    China is evangelizing on a scale this world has never seen!

    China will be biggest Christian country!

    Atheist are not even 2%!

    Atheists don't even breed!

    Science is Religion!

    Atheism hampered science!
    Time to fill my signature with more intelligent posters of MF

    Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Of course they do, they pick up shit like psychology, philosophy and art, because they can't finish any decent major. They can't contribute to society in any way. Freeloaders, nothing else.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionel Richie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ha, yeah. Steven Hawking never did anything to better humanity's place on this earth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionel Richie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    There's no such thing as free education. But even if it did exist... it would be awful.
    Quote Originally Posted by ReXDrake View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That CUNT SpiRo can get the fuck out. The act of watching graphic stuff like that is not in and of itself bad. Ive always had a fascination with snuff and disturbing films. If youre going to argue that im not a good person or whatever because of that, then i guess every single person who likes action movies, manga, sports or anything that contains physical combat and violence must also be the same. There is a distinction between having an INTEREST in something and ADVOCATING or APPROVING of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwenhwyfar View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What do you mean do I think Vergo could beat Sanji, it already happened in the manga.

    Zoro is stronger than Vergo, was the same seat level as Pica and Zoro effortlessly put him down.

    Zoro would beat Sanji with even less difficulty than he beat Pica.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No swordsmen can beat Doffy. The guy can stitch his internal organs after taking a Counter Shock hit, sword wounds are a piece of cake for him. Vista's Mihawk level Haki and base stats would probably push Doffy to high-difficulty though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No swordsmen can beat Doffy with a sword. Plain and simple. It's same like beating Buggy with a sword or Jozu with a sword. It's impossible, use your brain.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Evidence is the anime filler and common sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Acno View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Doffy>Jozu>Cracker.The Manga show´s it pretty clear
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    the last battle of MF Whitebeard where he KO'ed Akainu.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dayum View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Doffy cannot fight Mihawk for even 5 minutes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Even Base Teach was able to defeat that pre-prime Shanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bald Headed Negro View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Akainu couldn't continue fighting while WB could. Pretty clear cut to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Donquixote Doflamingo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yes Fujitora is one of the fastest characters in the world if you did not know well you learned something today.
    Quote Originally Posted by Donquixote Doflamingo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Zoro>Vergo>Smoker>Sanji
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Akainu, by some luck, didn't fall into the sea, he probably caught a piece of ground and cling onto it until he regained his consciousness.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Also we know that BM already defeated Kaido at least once or even twice.
    DreX the "Intelligent" earned a special spot for all his remarkable claims

    October 6, 2007: Chapter 473: Kuma appears and obviously uses his DF ability.
    September 8, 2008: Chapter 513: Sentoumaru explains Kuma's ability.
    April 24, 2017: DreX has a THEORY how "Repelling gotta be a part of Kuma's Devil Fruit ability"
    DreX the Asswiper. Is a pro who wipes asses with a Don!


    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    okey.
    So, Shanks is the protege of the PK? and Mihawk is the protege of the Apes king ? both of them were on the same ship idiot, not even a hint on who Roger preferred from the both in the manga, and when did i fucking say that Shanks has no potential, didn't even say that he falls to Mihawk in that aspect, i'm merely saying that we can say who.

    Monkey, Mihawk said that he ain't fighting Shanks in that specific meeting of their, and it was in a sarcastic way of denying because he didn't come for fighting unlike usual, he came for showing him Luffy's poster.
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Every CoA is hardening but not every hardening is CoA
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Retard, Shanks lost deliberately to that marine snake. Why would he want to heal his lost arm.
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I understand you want to pride yourself with my sayings in ur sig but don't overdo it, ur sig reeks shit so it doesn't stand to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Of course my sig reeks of shit when i have you in my sig.
    DreX "making fun" of serious religion Pastafarianism..

  8. #68
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Omg i cant stop rolling.
    Starting to have a clear pic of why you are the punchingbag of TMF.

    - - - Updated - - -
    @Erkan12; you didnt think i will take such an argument seriously. Depating on whether the PK crew will have a vc did you?
    Alright then you're retarded, why didn't you tell me before...
    Emperors of the Sea

    *Quote of the year :
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Akainu KOed Whitebeard
    More interesting quotes ;
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    We've one injured Zoro and we've one injured Zoro who is carrying Usopp.
    Who wins in a race ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimp of Pimps View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Zoro
    Quote Originally Posted by Xuan Lao View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Mihawk>Shanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionel Richie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Mihawk is not the World's Greatest Swordsman
    Quote Originally Posted by ReXDrake View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You are fucking insane dude. Chinjao gave g2 luffy mid diff, hed pulverize carrot
    Quote Originally Posted by HisMajestyMihawk View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Zoro > Luffy due to rubber being weak against swords

  9. #69
    Master of the sun Escanor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    2,667
    Prime Rayleigh mid/high diff
    Dont know about old rayleigh but is this only a swords fight because if it isnt i also see him winning this with extreme diff

  10. #70
    DreX.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    why do you care...
    Posts
    745
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    @DreX; Are you claiming that in future SH's will have First Mate?

    Why? What will change in future to make Luffy decide they need First Mate?
    Chahaha so the big tender monkey jumps in to save his lil bro's ass, is it? Thats truly some sympathetic sight. ..sniff...
    What will change? lmao... Well, its just that some brats from the new generation's pirates whos total bounty exclusively barely hits one and a half billion will evolve into the PK's crew - figures who rises above every yonku, admiral and living pirate. Nothing much right?
    First mate wt?! Do u think we're talking about some midget monkeys crew in the future? A PK will have influence over all the 'all blue', and dominance extending through the islands in the new world. The 10 members of the SHs that luffy spoke of will be completed with Jinbie. Other underlings will be distributed through fleets, a ranking system will be introduced and commanders will be distributed. Some thing like a vice captain has to be set before that naturally, the same way Roger had Rayleigh. Thats one
    Second, first-mate is not necessarily a VC, i dont recall even hinting on a first mate. U were just a bit trigered to have your monkey bro's back. Sniff... the genes are identical in both ur cromosomes it seems, no wonder you both agree to the same nonesense.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Alright then you're retarded, why didn't you tell me before...
    I will break it to you solid boy. I am satisfied enough with ur big bro. So as for you, why don't you slip into one of the nearest shitbins, and take a nap. Forgot one piece and forget me. God bless you and your mind, i mean the thing in your head.

  11. #71
    Puts Mayo on Pizza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Pizzeria
    Posts
    2,292
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Chahaha so the big tender monkey jumps in to save his lil bro's ass, is it? Thats truly some sympathetic sight. ..sniff...
    What will change? lmao... Well, its just that some brats from the new generation's pirates whos total bounty exclusively barely hits one and a half billion will evolve into the PK's crew - figures who rises above every yonku, admiral and living pirate. Nothing much right?
    First mate wt?! Do u think we're talking about some midget monkeys crew in the future? A PK will have influence over all the 'all blue', and dominance extending through the islands in the new world. The 10 members of the SHs that luffy spoke of will be completed with Jinbie. Other underlings will be distributed through fleets, a ranking system will be introduced and commanders will be distributed. Some thing like a vice captain has to be set before that naturally, the same way Roger had Rayleigh. Thats one
    Second, first-mate is not necessarily a VC, i dont recall even hinting on a first mate. U were just a bit trigered to have your monkey bro's back. Sniff... the genes are identical in both ur cromosomes it seems, no wonder you both agree to the same nonesense..
    And this is what makes you an idiot who has no manga comprehension.

    Luffy can't care less how other people see him or the bounty. As if something like that will effect his decision making

    You probably did not notice that Luffy's view of PK is not same as someone else view of PK. Luffy just wants to be free and roam wherever he wants. He does not care about influence or dominance you imbecile..

    Underlings and Commanders will be distributed? We already saw what Luffy think about stuff like that after Dressrosa



    Luffy does not give a fuck about ruling others or being the "big man". He wants "nakama". And that is what his crew is about, all being nakama and on equal standing. And that is what bounds them, and not some shit hierarchy.

    Damn you are such a pathetic autist. You don't understand shit in this manga. You are truly pitiful
    Last edited by Puts Mayo on Pizza; 05-19-2017 at 07:36 PM.
    Ignore saves the day.
    Kong Facts ~ 19.7.2017
    KONG FACTS ~ 19.7.2017

    Atheists are declining!

    The way Europe is going, it will be Muslim in a few generations!

    China is evangelizing on a scale this world has never seen!

    China will be biggest Christian country!

    Atheist are not even 2%!

    Atheists don't even breed!

    Science is Religion!

    Atheism hampered science!
    Time to fill my signature with more intelligent posters of MF

    Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Of course they do, they pick up shit like psychology, philosophy and art, because they can't finish any decent major. They can't contribute to society in any way. Freeloaders, nothing else.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionel Richie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ha, yeah. Steven Hawking never did anything to better humanity's place on this earth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionel Richie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    There's no such thing as free education. But even if it did exist... it would be awful.
    Quote Originally Posted by ReXDrake View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That CUNT SpiRo can get the fuck out. The act of watching graphic stuff like that is not in and of itself bad. Ive always had a fascination with snuff and disturbing films. If youre going to argue that im not a good person or whatever because of that, then i guess every single person who likes action movies, manga, sports or anything that contains physical combat and violence must also be the same. There is a distinction between having an INTEREST in something and ADVOCATING or APPROVING of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwenhwyfar View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What do you mean do I think Vergo could beat Sanji, it already happened in the manga.

    Zoro is stronger than Vergo, was the same seat level as Pica and Zoro effortlessly put him down.

    Zoro would beat Sanji with even less difficulty than he beat Pica.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No swordsmen can beat Doffy. The guy can stitch his internal organs after taking a Counter Shock hit, sword wounds are a piece of cake for him. Vista's Mihawk level Haki and base stats would probably push Doffy to high-difficulty though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No swordsmen can beat Doffy with a sword. Plain and simple. It's same like beating Buggy with a sword or Jozu with a sword. It's impossible, use your brain.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Evidence is the anime filler and common sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Acno View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Doffy>Jozu>Cracker.The Manga show´s it pretty clear
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    the last battle of MF Whitebeard where he KO'ed Akainu.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dayum View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Doffy cannot fight Mihawk for even 5 minutes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Even Base Teach was able to defeat that pre-prime Shanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bald Headed Negro View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Akainu couldn't continue fighting while WB could. Pretty clear cut to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Donquixote Doflamingo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yes Fujitora is one of the fastest characters in the world if you did not know well you learned something today.
    Quote Originally Posted by Donquixote Doflamingo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Zoro>Vergo>Smoker>Sanji
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Akainu, by some luck, didn't fall into the sea, he probably caught a piece of ground and cling onto it until he regained his consciousness.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Also we know that BM already defeated Kaido at least once or even twice.
    DreX the "Intelligent" earned a special spot for all his remarkable claims

    October 6, 2007: Chapter 473: Kuma appears and obviously uses his DF ability.
    September 8, 2008: Chapter 513: Sentoumaru explains Kuma's ability.
    April 24, 2017: DreX has a THEORY how "Repelling gotta be a part of Kuma's Devil Fruit ability"
    DreX the Asswiper. Is a pro who wipes asses with a Don!


    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    okey.
    So, Shanks is the protege of the PK? and Mihawk is the protege of the Apes king ? both of them were on the same ship idiot, not even a hint on who Roger preferred from the both in the manga, and when did i fucking say that Shanks has no potential, didn't even say that he falls to Mihawk in that aspect, i'm merely saying that we can say who.

    Monkey, Mihawk said that he ain't fighting Shanks in that specific meeting of their, and it was in a sarcastic way of denying because he didn't come for fighting unlike usual, he came for showing him Luffy's poster.
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Every CoA is hardening but not every hardening is CoA
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Retard, Shanks lost deliberately to that marine snake. Why would he want to heal his lost arm.
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I understand you want to pride yourself with my sayings in ur sig but don't overdo it, ur sig reeks shit so it doesn't stand to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Of course my sig reeks of shit when i have you in my sig.
    DreX "making fun" of serious religion Pastafarianism..

  12. #72
    DreX.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    why do you care...
    Posts
    745
    @SpiRo; and thats what makes you a retarded monkey whos not much apart from his other bro.
    All your blabbering revolves around the point that luffy has no intentions of dominance or greed of ruling over others. That indicates nothing monkey, cuz the one unwavering thing that luffy is greedy about is becoming a PK. Now tell me, do you have even a slim idea of how a PK is evolved? How will he rise over the yonku, spread his influence through the grand line and take on rafatel? By sitting on his ass and suck his moma's milk??
    Do you know how many underlings serve under BM, Kaido, or the WB for instance, you think they will maintain their power with just their several top tier commanders? Of course he will have fleets and set on his empire and influence... naturally as the PK. Tittles doesnt matter, even if luffy didnt consider them his underlings, the commoners will do, the world gov and the marines will do, they will fucking do! To start with luffy doesn't really boss himself over his crew mates unlike the other captains of the worst geberation.
    Tch tch. I have fall low explaining this foundationally basic stuff, what a pain in the ass!

  13. #73
    Puts Mayo on Pizza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Pizzeria
    Posts
    2,292
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    @SpiRo; and thats what makes you a retarded monkey whos not much apart from his other bro.
    All your blabbering revolves around the point that luffy has no intentions of dominance or greed of ruling over others. That indicates nothing monkey, cuz the one unwavering thing that luffy is greedy about is becoming a PK. Now tell me, do you have even a slim idea of how a PK is evolved? How will he rise over the yonku, spread his influence through the grand line and take on rafatel? By sitting on his ass and suck his moma's milk??
    Do you know how many underlings serve under BM, Kaido, or the WB for instance, you think they will maintain their power with just their several top tier commanders? Of course he will have fleets and set on his empire and influence... naturally as the PK. Tittles doesnt matter, even if luffy didnt consider them his underlings, the commoners will do, the world gov and the marines will do, they will fucking do! To start with luffy doesn't really boss himself over his crew mates unlike the other captains of the worst geberation.
    Tch tch. I have fall low explaining this foundationally basic stuff, what a pain in the ass!
    Once again this low intelligence degenerate shows his zero manga comprehension. Pitiful moron

    Luffy does not care ONE fucking BIT about being known as Pirate King.


    Luffy was ready to give up on his "Pirate King" title in a second if that meant destroying adventure. Luffy cares about freedom and adventure, title just goes with it because of Luffy's reasoning.

    You say Luffy is greedy about becoming Pirate King?



    If Luffy really cared about title than he would ask where it is and go straight for One Piece. But he doesn't. He cares about friendship, freedom and adventure.

    Luffy is not Big Mom, Kaido, Whitebeard you stupid moron.

    You are so autistic that you can't even comprehend what it means to be Pirate King for Luffy. Truly pitiful existence you are
    Ignore saves the day.
    Kong Facts ~ 19.7.2017
    KONG FACTS ~ 19.7.2017

    Atheists are declining!

    The way Europe is going, it will be Muslim in a few generations!

    China is evangelizing on a scale this world has never seen!

    China will be biggest Christian country!

    Atheist are not even 2%!

    Atheists don't even breed!

    Science is Religion!

    Atheism hampered science!
    Time to fill my signature with more intelligent posters of MF

    Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Of course they do, they pick up shit like psychology, philosophy and art, because they can't finish any decent major. They can't contribute to society in any way. Freeloaders, nothing else.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionel Richie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ha, yeah. Steven Hawking never did anything to better humanity's place on this earth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionel Richie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    There's no such thing as free education. But even if it did exist... it would be awful.
    Quote Originally Posted by ReXDrake View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That CUNT SpiRo can get the fuck out. The act of watching graphic stuff like that is not in and of itself bad. Ive always had a fascination with snuff and disturbing films. If youre going to argue that im not a good person or whatever because of that, then i guess every single person who likes action movies, manga, sports or anything that contains physical combat and violence must also be the same. There is a distinction between having an INTEREST in something and ADVOCATING or APPROVING of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwenhwyfar View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What do you mean do I think Vergo could beat Sanji, it already happened in the manga.

    Zoro is stronger than Vergo, was the same seat level as Pica and Zoro effortlessly put him down.

    Zoro would beat Sanji with even less difficulty than he beat Pica.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No swordsmen can beat Doffy. The guy can stitch his internal organs after taking a Counter Shock hit, sword wounds are a piece of cake for him. Vista's Mihawk level Haki and base stats would probably push Doffy to high-difficulty though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No swordsmen can beat Doffy with a sword. Plain and simple. It's same like beating Buggy with a sword or Jozu with a sword. It's impossible, use your brain.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Evidence is the anime filler and common sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Acno View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Doffy>Jozu>Cracker.The Manga show´s it pretty clear
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    the last battle of MF Whitebeard where he KO'ed Akainu.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dayum View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Doffy cannot fight Mihawk for even 5 minutes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Even Base Teach was able to defeat that pre-prime Shanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bald Headed Negro View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Akainu couldn't continue fighting while WB could. Pretty clear cut to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Donquixote Doflamingo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yes Fujitora is one of the fastest characters in the world if you did not know well you learned something today.
    Quote Originally Posted by Donquixote Doflamingo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Zoro>Vergo>Smoker>Sanji
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Akainu, by some luck, didn't fall into the sea, he probably caught a piece of ground and cling onto it until he regained his consciousness.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Also we know that BM already defeated Kaido at least once or even twice.
    DreX the "Intelligent" earned a special spot for all his remarkable claims

    October 6, 2007: Chapter 473: Kuma appears and obviously uses his DF ability.
    September 8, 2008: Chapter 513: Sentoumaru explains Kuma's ability.
    April 24, 2017: DreX has a THEORY how "Repelling gotta be a part of Kuma's Devil Fruit ability"
    DreX the Asswiper. Is a pro who wipes asses with a Don!


    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    okey.
    So, Shanks is the protege of the PK? and Mihawk is the protege of the Apes king ? both of them were on the same ship idiot, not even a hint on who Roger preferred from the both in the manga, and when did i fucking say that Shanks has no potential, didn't even say that he falls to Mihawk in that aspect, i'm merely saying that we can say who.

    Monkey, Mihawk said that he ain't fighting Shanks in that specific meeting of their, and it was in a sarcastic way of denying because he didn't come for fighting unlike usual, he came for showing him Luffy's poster.
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Every CoA is hardening but not every hardening is CoA
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Retard, Shanks lost deliberately to that marine snake. Why would he want to heal his lost arm.
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I understand you want to pride yourself with my sayings in ur sig but don't overdo it, ur sig reeks shit so it doesn't stand to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Of course my sig reeks of shit when i have you in my sig.
    DreX "making fun" of serious religion Pastafarianism..

  14. #74
    DreX.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    why do you care...
    Posts
    745
    @VICE; say, so this is the same monkey you refered to when you talked about intelligence?? Its not worth reading all the obvious shit from the top but will have a better idea of the magnitude of his head if u did

  15. #75
    VICE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Right here, right now
    Posts
    9,322
    Why am I being mentioned in this backwater ass thread.

    Negged.

    Thanks to Cake~


  16. #76
    DreX.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    why do you care...
    Posts
    745
    Okey. Cant blame you

  17. #77
    Puts Mayo on Pizza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Pizzeria
    Posts
    2,292
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    @VICE; say, so this is the same monkey you refered to when you talked about intelligence?? Its not worth reading all the obvious shit from the top but will have a better idea of the magnitude of his head if u did
    Did you just now call someone to help you out? And then he simply screwed you over because you are insignificant gnat

    I will tell you one thing, try to remember it

    It never troubles the wolf how many the sheep may be.

    You can stack up sheep like you against me and it will just be more food for me to devour
    Ignore saves the day.
    Kong Facts ~ 19.7.2017
    KONG FACTS ~ 19.7.2017

    Atheists are declining!

    The way Europe is going, it will be Muslim in a few generations!

    China is evangelizing on a scale this world has never seen!

    China will be biggest Christian country!

    Atheist are not even 2%!

    Atheists don't even breed!

    Science is Religion!

    Atheism hampered science!
    Time to fill my signature with more intelligent posters of MF

    Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Of course they do, they pick up shit like psychology, philosophy and art, because they can't finish any decent major. They can't contribute to society in any way. Freeloaders, nothing else.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionel Richie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ha, yeah. Steven Hawking never did anything to better humanity's place on this earth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionel Richie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    There's no such thing as free education. But even if it did exist... it would be awful.
    Quote Originally Posted by ReXDrake View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That CUNT SpiRo can get the fuck out. The act of watching graphic stuff like that is not in and of itself bad. Ive always had a fascination with snuff and disturbing films. If youre going to argue that im not a good person or whatever because of that, then i guess every single person who likes action movies, manga, sports or anything that contains physical combat and violence must also be the same. There is a distinction between having an INTEREST in something and ADVOCATING or APPROVING of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwenhwyfar View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What do you mean do I think Vergo could beat Sanji, it already happened in the manga.

    Zoro is stronger than Vergo, was the same seat level as Pica and Zoro effortlessly put him down.

    Zoro would beat Sanji with even less difficulty than he beat Pica.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No swordsmen can beat Doffy. The guy can stitch his internal organs after taking a Counter Shock hit, sword wounds are a piece of cake for him. Vista's Mihawk level Haki and base stats would probably push Doffy to high-difficulty though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No swordsmen can beat Doffy with a sword. Plain and simple. It's same like beating Buggy with a sword or Jozu with a sword. It's impossible, use your brain.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Evidence is the anime filler and common sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Acno View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Doffy>Jozu>Cracker.The Manga show´s it pretty clear
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    the last battle of MF Whitebeard where he KO'ed Akainu.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dayum View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Doffy cannot fight Mihawk for even 5 minutes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Even Base Teach was able to defeat that pre-prime Shanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bald Headed Negro View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Akainu couldn't continue fighting while WB could. Pretty clear cut to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Donquixote Doflamingo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yes Fujitora is one of the fastest characters in the world if you did not know well you learned something today.
    Quote Originally Posted by Donquixote Doflamingo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Zoro>Vergo>Smoker>Sanji
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Akainu, by some luck, didn't fall into the sea, he probably caught a piece of ground and cling onto it until he regained his consciousness.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Also we know that BM already defeated Kaido at least once or even twice.
    DreX the "Intelligent" earned a special spot for all his remarkable claims

    October 6, 2007: Chapter 473: Kuma appears and obviously uses his DF ability.
    September 8, 2008: Chapter 513: Sentoumaru explains Kuma's ability.
    April 24, 2017: DreX has a THEORY how "Repelling gotta be a part of Kuma's Devil Fruit ability"
    DreX the Asswiper. Is a pro who wipes asses with a Don!


    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    okey.
    So, Shanks is the protege of the PK? and Mihawk is the protege of the Apes king ? both of them were on the same ship idiot, not even a hint on who Roger preferred from the both in the manga, and when did i fucking say that Shanks has no potential, didn't even say that he falls to Mihawk in that aspect, i'm merely saying that we can say who.

    Monkey, Mihawk said that he ain't fighting Shanks in that specific meeting of their, and it was in a sarcastic way of denying because he didn't come for fighting unlike usual, he came for showing him Luffy's poster.
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Every CoA is hardening but not every hardening is CoA
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Retard, Shanks lost deliberately to that marine snake. Why would he want to heal his lost arm.
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I understand you want to pride yourself with my sayings in ur sig but don't overdo it, ur sig reeks shit so it doesn't stand to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Of course my sig reeks of shit when i have you in my sig.
    DreX "making fun" of serious religion Pastafarianism..

  18. #78
    DreX.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    why do you care...
    Posts
    745
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Did you just now call someone to help you out? And then he simply screwed you over because you are insignificant gnat

    I will tell you one thing, try to remember it

    It never troubles the wolf how many the sheep may be.

    You can stack up sheep like you against me and it will just be more food for me to devour
    Monkey, he kept askin me to stop fucking u up so i wanted to display some justifications. But seems like ur shit is reeking from the thread for any gentleman to get in.
    You will tell me something?! lmao..
    Then in exchange, i cant spoil my mind with somehing so worthless sliping from a senile old monkey. Oh u claimed that ur a fox right? Shame to foxes but np, old senile fox.

  19. #79
    Puts Mayo on Pizza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Pizzeria
    Posts
    2,292
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Monkey, he kept askin me to stop fucking u up so i wanted to display some justifications. But seems like ur shit is reeking from the thread for any gentleman to get in.
    You will tell me something?! lmao..
    Then in exchange, i cant spoil my mind with somehing so worthless sliping from a senile old monkey. Oh u claimed that ur a fox right? Shame to foxes but np, old senile fox.
    Oh ok. So you called VICE to save me?

    Truly a pitiful low intelligence delusional imbecile

    That is why you ignored my post where i shit all over you. I took two huge dumps on you, you did not what hit you. I doubt even pro Asswiper like you will be able to clean my ass after this.



    But i have faith in you. Since you are pro who wiped countless asses.
    Last edited by Puts Mayo on Pizza; 05-20-2017 at 06:16 AM.
    Ignore saves the day.
    Kong Facts ~ 19.7.2017
    KONG FACTS ~ 19.7.2017

    Atheists are declining!

    The way Europe is going, it will be Muslim in a few generations!

    China is evangelizing on a scale this world has never seen!

    China will be biggest Christian country!

    Atheist are not even 2%!

    Atheists don't even breed!

    Science is Religion!

    Atheism hampered science!
    Time to fill my signature with more intelligent posters of MF

    Quote Originally Posted by Zentos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Of course they do, they pick up shit like psychology, philosophy and art, because they can't finish any decent major. They can't contribute to society in any way. Freeloaders, nothing else.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionel Richie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ha, yeah. Steven Hawking never did anything to better humanity's place on this earth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionel Richie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    There's no such thing as free education. But even if it did exist... it would be awful.
    Quote Originally Posted by ReXDrake View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That CUNT SpiRo can get the fuck out. The act of watching graphic stuff like that is not in and of itself bad. Ive always had a fascination with snuff and disturbing films. If youre going to argue that im not a good person or whatever because of that, then i guess every single person who likes action movies, manga, sports or anything that contains physical combat and violence must also be the same. There is a distinction between having an INTEREST in something and ADVOCATING or APPROVING of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwenhwyfar View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What do you mean do I think Vergo could beat Sanji, it already happened in the manga.

    Zoro is stronger than Vergo, was the same seat level as Pica and Zoro effortlessly put him down.

    Zoro would beat Sanji with even less difficulty than he beat Pica.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No swordsmen can beat Doffy. The guy can stitch his internal organs after taking a Counter Shock hit, sword wounds are a piece of cake for him. Vista's Mihawk level Haki and base stats would probably push Doffy to high-difficulty though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No swordsmen can beat Doffy with a sword. Plain and simple. It's same like beating Buggy with a sword or Jozu with a sword. It's impossible, use your brain.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Evidence is the anime filler and common sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Acno View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Doffy>Jozu>Cracker.The Manga show´s it pretty clear
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    the last battle of MF Whitebeard where he KO'ed Akainu.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dayum View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Doffy cannot fight Mihawk for even 5 minutes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Even Base Teach was able to defeat that pre-prime Shanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bald Headed Negro View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Akainu couldn't continue fighting while WB could. Pretty clear cut to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Donquixote Doflamingo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yes Fujitora is one of the fastest characters in the world if you did not know well you learned something today.
    Quote Originally Posted by Donquixote Doflamingo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Zoro>Vergo>Smoker>Sanji
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Akainu, by some luck, didn't fall into the sea, he probably caught a piece of ground and cling onto it until he regained his consciousness.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Also we know that BM already defeated Kaido at least once or even twice.
    DreX the "Intelligent" earned a special spot for all his remarkable claims

    October 6, 2007: Chapter 473: Kuma appears and obviously uses his DF ability.
    September 8, 2008: Chapter 513: Sentoumaru explains Kuma's ability.
    April 24, 2017: DreX has a THEORY how "Repelling gotta be a part of Kuma's Devil Fruit ability"
    DreX the Asswiper. Is a pro who wipes asses with a Don!


    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    okey.
    So, Shanks is the protege of the PK? and Mihawk is the protege of the Apes king ? both of them were on the same ship idiot, not even a hint on who Roger preferred from the both in the manga, and when did i fucking say that Shanks has no potential, didn't even say that he falls to Mihawk in that aspect, i'm merely saying that we can say who.

    Monkey, Mihawk said that he ain't fighting Shanks in that specific meeting of their, and it was in a sarcastic way of denying because he didn't come for fighting unlike usual, he came for showing him Luffy's poster.
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Every CoA is hardening but not every hardening is CoA
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Retard, Shanks lost deliberately to that marine snake. Why would he want to heal his lost arm.
    Quote Originally Posted by DreX View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I understand you want to pride yourself with my sayings in ur sig but don't overdo it, ur sig reeks shit so it doesn't stand to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Of course my sig reeks of shit when i have you in my sig.
    DreX "making fun" of serious religion Pastafarianism..

  20. #80
    DreX.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    why do you care...
    Posts
    745
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiRo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Oh ok. So you called VICE to save me?

    Truly a pitiful low intelligence delusional imbecile

    That is why you ignored my post where i shit all over you. I took two huge dumps on you, you did not what hit you. I doubt even pro Asswiper like you will be able to clean my ass after this.



    But i have faith in you. Since you are pro who wiped countless asses.
    Ignored? You misunderstand, i chose when to fuck you up, and when to not depending on my mood and state. ur retarded enough to not realize that i dont even get notifications when u post on ur own profile.
    Back to topic, unlike you who tries desperately to cover up on shitting ur pants while getting wrecked in most discussions using the clowny emotes and baseless claims, with the attempt to push on anyways, i choose to drop to ur lvl and tolerate ur barking to a point were even a monkey like u shld eventually realize that ur wrong all along, but i know u will nvr admit it, and will bring some shit from here and there, chew it, process it, and dump the whatever nonesense of an output to post it as a reply. you get it right sometimes but most of the time al you do is sugarcoat shit with ur emotes and ruff talk, to the point when even some may think u make sense.
    and also unlike yourself, i dont subject any hate towards u, and ur words aren't triggering in the very least. yes, im saying ur insulting mechanism is that of a kid that it doesn't even makes me laugh anymore, so whether its manga or humor, ur an arrogant monkey. My part is simply to pin point ur sugarcoated shit in OP and kingdom whenever i feel like it, ill have to make you keep realizing how foolish many of ur replies are until you start thinking twice before posting anything.
    and ill leave the insulting chain to when i see u in ur profile, i dont even consider ass wiper an insult lmao, and ur something to think it is. for now ill focus on manga themes in threads. So u can say ur piece and scum monkey.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •