Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I'll be waiting for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Y View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    apparently god wanted to spare you guys of my systematic breakdown of why this is a objectively a piece of shit and froze right when I hit post quick reply:

now that's just awfully convenient. PoPs fix your board.
    grats.

You get to wank off to underaged little girls sugercoated by extremely obvious catering to tropes and a forced attempt to give it a 'dark tone' to masquerade the turd that's wrapped in fairy glitter.

maybe I'll find it in me to retype the entire wall of text again someday next weekend.
    Divine Intervention.

Because you're talking too much trash

Quote Originally Posted by Y View Post
    apparently god wanted to spare you guys of my systematic breakdown of why this is a objectively a piece of shit and froze right when I hit post quick reply:

now that's just awfully convenient. PoPs fix your board.
    grats.

You get to wank off to underaged little girls sugercoated by extremely obvious catering to tropes and a forced attempt to give it a 'dark tone' to masquerade the turd that's wrapped in fairy glitter.

maybe I'll find it in me to retype the entire wall of text again someday next weekend.

I agree with mainly on the 2nd session but at lest for the 3rd i think there are legit good character moments that add to the emotion with out being overly dark of course it's not on the level of Fate/Zero but i wouldn't call the 3rd session bad at the very lest.

Best girl.

don't mean to talk down anyone who somehow manages to enjoy this - like Rax does FT - but I'm honestly just irritated by how terrible this is. A friend of mine talked me into giving it a shot and I actually got caught up due to ultimately losing a bet to him, but I'm being sincere when I say I enjoyed my time waiting outside in deepfrost for 3 hours the other morning more.

It actually managed to overcome my expectations of how bad it'd be. oh well. Will be dedicating my time to prettier things in life again

I mean fair enough i just saying it don't think it's fair to say it has nothing to it but to each there own.

Best girl.

I'm not saying it doesn't have any redeeming factors - but there's no way I'll be able to overlook the mountain of dirt it has built in the backyard for the one flower that's somewhere burried in there. I've actually had this addressed in the original writeup.

Yea i 100% get that why waste your time on something when there is only 1 thing you like out of 1000. Sort of what happened to me with Fate/Apocrypha.

Best girl.

that's fair. It's pretty sad what A-1 did to Apocrypha really, but even then Apocryphas best part is actually the first volume if you're talking just consistent good writing, it has alot of hype moments later but there's not alot of meat around those as sad as it is, some scenes actually get plain ridiculous.

I'm not expecting ufotable level of animation, but I hope a new Kaleid would be at least watchable. I like the manga version quite a bit, but a few last episodes from the third season were disappointing.

We can finally see Shirou being an enjoyable MC.

Yea i didn't hate the characters but didn't really like them ether (save Morderd) and the story was alright as far as i got (Love the idea of it though). But the main thing that tore it apart for me was the fight direction, They used to much generic flashes and explosion and the choreography was awful. Like in Karna vs Sigfread they where just kind of hitting each other back and forth with no real direction to there fight compare to say, Cu vs Emiya from UBW where you could see where they where aiming and could make out there fighting styles.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jörmungandr View Post
    I'm not expecting ufotable level of animation, but I hope a new Kaleid would be at least watchable. I like the manga version quite a bit, but a few last episodes from the third season were disappointing.

We can finally see Shirou being an enjoyable MC.
    Yea i hope the do Shirou's fight with Anglica well.

Best girl.

The Blue-Ray Version of the movie came out a while ago but the difference in animation quality between the two is ridiculous.

https://streamable.com/8hxq2
    Bottom left is the original and bottom right is the Blue-Ray

https://imgur.com/a/ft4L0

I'll probably try to watch it tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Flow View Post
    The Blue-Ray Version of the movie came out a while ago but the difference in animation quality between the two is ridiculous.

https://streamable.com/8hxq2
    Bottom left is the original and bottom right is the Blue-Ray

https://imgur.com/a/ft4L0

I'll probably try to watch it tonight.
    Damn, it looks so much better. I've seen the movie some time ago, and the animation wasn't that bad (it was kind of sloppy though), but the blue-ray looks awesome. I'll probably rewatch the movie.

Damn, it looks so much better. I've seen the movie some time ago, and the animation wasn't that bad (it was kind of sloppy though), but the blue-ray looks awesome. I'll probably rewatch the movie.
    Do you follow the manga though?

Quote Originally Posted by Flow View Post
    Do you follow the manga though?
    I do.

I do.
    Alright.

I’m actually surprised more people don’t read this.