Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Really? I never had any problems. Windows 7 - Google Chrome and of course - Adblock, everything works just fine.

I am bound by neither time nor flesh! A mass of pure magical energy, and thus I art endless!!! - Veldora

i get this ads problem in phone. Only TMF, so not a problem of the phone itself.
    I've got adblock in pc so who knows if the pc has that problem or not

i'm not using one in phone because i don't know a good adblock for phones

Quote Originally Posted by gn_x00 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    i get this ads problem in phone. Only TMF, so not a problem of the phone itself.
    I've got adblock in pc so who knows if the pc has that problem or not

i'm not using one in phone because i don't know a good adblock for phones
    If i didn't have adblock, it would be an issue. But since I do, it doesn't come up.

Still have issues on mobile tho, and tbh I try to avoid coming on here on mobile for that sole reason.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ava View Post
    Just because someone likes dick in their ass doesn't mean they're not your brother.

Yeah, it's pretty annoying. I click to go onto the next page on a thread, Boom unwanted ad. I should probably quit it on mobile, but on PC, it still happens. Probably because I don't have adblock, but meh.

I'm on mobile and I never encountered any ads ever since I joined

Quote Originally Posted by AverageReader100 View Post
    Yeah, it's pretty annoying. I click to go onto the next page on a thread, Boom unwanted ad. I should probably quit it on mobile, but on PC, it still happens. Probably because I don't have adblock, but meh.
    in PC if you use chrome, you can get adblock extension like ublock origin

I think other browser should have something similar

someone fix this shit please it's affecting my laptop as well now

“With a man's soul and a strong back, go beyond the impossible and kick reason to the curb! Whether it's impossible or laughable, this is the path that ALL great men walk! If there's a wall in our way, we'll break it down! If there's no path, we'll make it with our own hands! The magma in our hearts is blazing like flames!Everlasting Combination: Gurren Lagann! WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK WE ARE?! Believe in you who believes in yourself!! Isn't your Drill the one that will pierce the heavens, the earth and through to tomorrow?”
    -- Kamina