Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 52

Thread: News to MF

  1. #21
    welcome


    The Glorious Fellowship of the Round Jacuzzi:
    https://i.imgur.com/tDbgtsy.jpg

  2. #22
    You're here now.


  3. #23
    Hold for applause (◡‿◡✿) Nikamara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Bar Eden Hall
    Posts
    3,788
    Welcome!

    Nika's Fairy Tail Reading Log - click here!
    ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ The real world is for those who can't imagine anything better.

  4. #24
    Juan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    6,230
    Yo, welcome to TMF.

    "This world is mine."

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by TawannaStr View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Doch diese Erwartungen stellt ein Hobby Tischkicker - Spieler und Freizeitsportler nicht und anders gesagt kann man herzlich (emotional) über für je preisgünstigere Modelle wie mark Dema Tischfußball Silver Star, den Dema Tischfussball Balltreter International oder nach den Seher Tischfußball Leeds Fu'baller von Maxstore beim Tischkicker kaufen zurückgreifen.Have a look at my site ... kickerfiguren trikots bvb
    I second this.
    Quote Originally Posted by rubber View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Dammit I deleted that so I could be saved from your rebuttal.

    I regret ever giving you the opportunity to be more right about anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispinianus View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    i used to drink mayonnaise as a kid
    Quote Originally Posted by Masakazu Chiba View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What truth? The fact that you're an annoying dimwit? Most of your posts are cringe. Nothing worse than a cocky asshole who gets proven wrong and lies to save face. The fact that you have a gold bar pretty much exemplifies that rep is worthless. You are the face of awful modern day TMF posters. SpiRo back into whatever cave you crawled out of, please.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ava View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Just because someone likes dick in their ass doesn't mean they're not your brother.

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Makenzye View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I sort of like having Miles in the 616 primarily because it allows "old school" Spidey stories to exist alongside "modern" Spidey stories, which reach back to the age of the young adult hero.

    The only part I didn't care for with Fury's 616 son replacing him was just having the same name to align themselves with the movies. It was a weird time for Marvel because they more or less kept pushing him to the side for regular Fury and only really used the Ultimate Nick Fury as the "new" Nick Fury post Secret Wars while expanding on original Nick and giving him something more to do. It works, mainly because the Ultimate Nick Fury more or less operates as the other but is in line with the films. That doesn't bother me so long as it isn't a huge change from what he should be.

    Oh God, I can barely stand Loeb Hulk. Cho I get, primarily because of Cho's importance to Hulk and how he always saw him differently, but I really dislike changing the concept of the Hulk.

    ... Rant you say?
    Rant/Bitching/Voicing my dissapointment toward Bendis and every damn cheap writers in Marvel office today.Up for you to choose the which word
    I've dropped Marvel comic long since 2015 ago until today, i don't think will follow other titles beside Nova for my sanity fanboy sake.
    Quote Originally Posted by TawannaStr View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Doch diese Erwartungen stellt ein Hobby Tischkicker - Spieler und Freizeitsportler nicht und anders gesagt kann man herzlich (emotional) über für je preisgünstigere Modelle wie mark Dema Tischfußball Silver Star, den Dema Tischfussball Balltreter International oder nach den Seher Tischfußball Leeds Fu'baller von Maxstore beim Tischkicker kaufen zurückgreifen.Have a look at my site ... kickerfiguren trikots bvb
    Thank you
    To think a spambot welcome me too, i couldn't express anything except being grateful

  7. #27
    Skraawwk!! Makenzye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 1970
    Posts
    17,092
    Quote Originally Posted by Roxis View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Rant/Bitching/Voicing my dissapointment toward Bendis and every damn cheap writers in Marvel office today.Up for you to choose the which word
    I've dropped Marvel comic long since 2015 ago until today, i don't think will follow other titles beside Nova for my sanity fanboy sake.


    Thank you
    To think a spambot welcome me too, i couldn't express anything except being grateful


    Ranting.


    RANTING!!!!!


    The fire burns. It still burns.

    Let it all out.



  8. #28
    Mmmm. Beeeer. Zentos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    5,936
    Welcome.

  9. #29
    nice to meet you

    - - - Updated - - -

    good thing i'm not the newest member here now

    and... i saw ur post on kingdom 515 discussion thread. not bad if you ask me @Roxis;
    Last edited by DreX; 04-28-2017 at 02:05 PM.

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Makenzye View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote


    Ranting.


    RANTING!!!!!


    The fire burns. It still burns.

    Let it all out.
    Actually it is the lips who get the burn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Master0fHell View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    nice to meet you

    - - - Updated - - -

    good thing i'm not the newest member here now

    and... i saw ur post on kingdom 515 discussion thread. not bad if you ask me @Roxis;
    Well, thank you there hmmm.

  11. #31
    Jukebox diva Katyusha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    55.7558° N, 37.6173° E
    Posts
    1,856
    Hello.




  12. #32

  13. #33
    lazy ADD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Home( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Posts
    1,872
    Quote Originally Posted by Roxis View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'll make this faster
    nice to meet you all, thank you.
    Welcome

  14. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by SelmaArmen View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Mammaplastik Seitens Ragnell hervorgehoben wird Strömbeck (1960), der einbegriffen seiner Mammaplastie: Bericht of a new technique based on the two-pedicle procedure kombinieren neuen Pfad zur Reduktion des Drüsengewebes attraktiv hatte, um der Minderung dieser Laktationsfähigkeit nebst der Reduktions- Mammaplastik entgegenzuwirken. Ragnell hatte zur Test während solcher letzten drei Jahre die Gesamtheit Frauen mit Makromastie in Anlehnung an der Kniff von Strömbeck (1960) operiert. Es erwies sich, dass in Anlehnung an der Operation die längste erreichbare Zeitintervall welcher Milchproduktion zwei Monate Automobil. Ragnell (1948) Prachtbau daraus, dass Chip Vorgehensweise laut Strömbeck (1960) allein angewendet Zustandekommen dürfe, wenn eine Reduktion dieser Laktationsfähigkeit keine Gegenindikation darstellt. Strömbeck veröffentlichte 1964, Chip bei 1042 Frauen eingeschlossen Makromastie inklusive seiner Bedienung welcher Reduktionsplastik erreichten Resultate. In seiner Betrachtung wird zu den Arbeiten seitens Ragnell (1948 unter anderem 1957) Musterung genommen. Er schreibt in welcher Zusammenfassung: _Die Spanne der Brusternährung bei diesen Reduktionsmammaplastiken durch _nipple transposition_ ist in Anlehnung an der Operation weniger wie davor. Dasjenige Ernährungsresultat ist am geringsten getreu Resektion von mehr denn 500 g. nicht zuletzt angenommen, dass Chip Operation zu einer Reduktion welcher Sensitivität solcher Brustwarze geführt hat._ 1970, anlässlich seines außergewöhnlich freundlichen Empfanges in seinem Familienbande ebenso der lehrreichen Demonstrationen seiner Operationstechnik konnte dieser Urheber Strömbecks plastisch-chirurgische Begabung mehr noch ärztliche Verantwortung für die zufolge psychischer auch _ästhetisch gestaltlicher_ Heilung suchenden Patientinnen erfahren. In der Klinik zum Vorteil von Plastische Chirurgie in Lübeck wurde der/die/das ihm gehörende Praktik noch dazu dementsprechend die Methode getreu Skoog (1974) bei vielen dankbaren Patientinnen angewendet. My web blog - Brustvergrößerung günstig
    bars

  15. #35
    Welcome to the site kid

  16. #36
    COV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    9,166
    Quote Originally Posted by Roxis View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'll make this faster
    nice to meet you all, thank you.
    Welcome, enjoy your stay


    I AM THROGG! THE TRUE KING IN THE NORTH!!!

  17. #37
    @Pimp of Pimps; @Great Potato; jesus fucking christ take care of these bots

  18. #38
    Can we just delete this thread, the bots seem drawn to it like temeffians are to my gay casino threads

  19. #39
    Not Gay Gay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Online
    Posts
    7,121
    The bots

  20. #40
    Banned Ava's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,756
    tirage de carte tarot en ligne comment apprendre le tarot divinatoire tarot de marseille amour gratuit 2016 carte tarot gratuit 2015 tirage tarot gratuit par oui ou non tirage de tarots divinatoire gratuit tirage tarot carte ordinaire gratuit tarot amour gratuit cartomancie tirage de carte tarot marseillais gratuit tarot divinatoire pour 2016 signification tirage tarot 3 cartes voyance tirage tarot gratuit denis lapierre tirage tarot amour gratuit par tchat tirage tarot runes gratuit tarot en ligne gratuit orange tirage des tarots de belline tirage des tarot de marseille tarot tirage tarot oracle gratuit en ligne tirage carte tarot gratuit denis lapierre jeu tarot gratuit freeware tarot tirage gratuit marseille

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •