Yeah i do, especially Marvel comic's

Quote Originally Posted by Roxis View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Thank you for the welcome everyone.

Yeah i do, especially Marvel comic's

Oh. Oh ho ho ho ho ho...

Hee hee...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

So what sort of titles you got going right now?

Quote Originally Posted by Makenzye View Post

Oh. Oh ho ho ho ho ho...

Hee hee...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Someone new finally read the comics, Mak is in heaven.

Oh. Oh ho ho ho ho ho...

Hee hee...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Currently i am only reading NOVA(2017) because it cover my favorite hero return ; Richard Rider.... I don't follow other titles because i avoid to read them now.
    Marvel Comic has been fucked so hard now after secret war, i hate these new heroes : Miles morales in 616 universe, Chinese hulk
    Fck you Bendis!!!

Currently i am only reading NOVA(2017) because it cover my favorite hero return ; Richard Rider.... I don't follow other titles because i avoid to read them now.
    Marvel Comic has been fucked so hard now after secret war, i hate these new heroes : Miles morales in 616 universe, Chinese hulk
    Fck you Bendis!!!
    Nova is doing a great run right now. Are you caught up?

I don't mind Miles, but I don't blame you disliking it right now. Bendis is going full Bendis on it.

Totally Awesome Hulk? Blargh. Never was a fan of Mastermind Excello, and I definitely don't care for him as Hulk. Though he can be fun in Champions when his ego gets the beat down.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jörmungand View Post
    Someone new finally read the comics, Mak is in heaven.

Welcome to TMF.

Nova is doing a great run right now. Are you caught up?

I don't mind Miles, but I don't blame you disliking it right now. Bendis is going full Bendis on it.

Totally Awesome Hulk? Blargh. Never was a fan of Mastermind Excello, and I definitely don't care for him as Hulk. Though he can be fun in Champions when his ego gets the beat down.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, i read entire issue until current volume, Richard Rider return is the only reason why i touch marvel comic again.
    If you don't read yet i could spoil you some summary but do you alright with spoiler?

He is the best on ultimate universe him in 616 universe nothing more because Bendis delusion and promotional sake and that also goes on for Black Fury.

Cho as Hulk is totally irrelevant, it was Skaar who should succeed Hulk. He is friggin Hulk son but they sidelined him, seriously...

Welcome to the last bastion of free thought and opinions.

Since you enjoy comics, do you also watch super hero shows?

Thanks to Cake~

Quote Originally Posted by VICE View Post
    Welcome to the last bastion of free thought and opinions.

Since you enjoy comics, do you also watch super hero shows?
    Yes, i also enjoys them.
    Captain America: Civil war was magnificent but no comment for BatmanvSuperman.
    I am looking forward Spiderman: Homecoming and DC Justice League.
    Before you ask this too, yes i also follow Arrow and Flash

Yes, i read entire issue until current volume, Richard Rider return is the only reason why i touch marvel comic again.
    If you don't read yet i could spoil you some summary but do you alright with spoiler?

He is the best on ultimate universe him in 616 universe nothing more because Bendis delusion and promotional sake and that also goes on for Black Fury.

Cho as Hulk is totally irrelevant, it was Skaar who should succeed Hulk. He is friggin Hulk son but they sidelined him, seriously...
    I'm all caught up, I was just didn't want to spoil anything in case you weren't.

I don't mind the merging of 1610 concepts in the 616 since some of those characters WERE really good and I'd hate to see them forgotten in a destroyed universe. Like Jimmy Hudson is now in the primary universe. I also don't mind Ultimate Fury taking the place of "Regular" Fury, since 616 Fury is now The Unseen. However long that lasts.

Honestly, I'm happier with Jen more or less assuming the Hulk's role. Amadeus should've assumed a more "tech hero" role like Reed Richards. Skaar I think works best in "edgier" titles. I liked him as the "Hulk role" in the second Dark Avengers. Sort of.

Yes, i also enjoys them.
    Captain America: Civil war was magnificent but no comment for BatmanvSuperman.
    I am looking forward Spiderman: Homecoming and DC Justice League.
    Before you ask this too, yes i also follow Arrow and Flash
    How about the Netflix series, Daredevil, Iron fist ?

My Purple name means I licked anus- I mean I'm a mod at entertainment(movies games music etc.) section so I hope to see you there too.

Thanks to Cake~

welcome

I'm all caught up, I was just didn't want to spoil anything in case you weren't.

I don't mind the merging of 1610 concepts in the 616 since some of those characters WERE really good and I'd hate to see them forgotten in a destroyed universe. Like Jimmy Hudson is now in the primary universe. I also don't mind Ultimate Fury taking the place of "Regular" Fury, since 616 Fury is now The Unseen. However long that lasts.

Honestly, I'm happier with Jen more or less assuming the Hulk's role. Amadeus should've assumed a more "tech hero" role like Reed Richards. Skaar I think works best in "edgier" titles. I liked him as the "Hulk role" in the second Dark Avengers. Sort of.

In my perspective 1610 universe being wasted away for this merging Ultimate universe could be kept better if only Marvel didn't ruined off Ultimate universe so badly. Peter Parker ultimate was revived but get killed immediately, for what purpose him back then? I likes Miles better in ultimate he really has his space there than in 616 universe.
    The main reason why i couldn't accept Black Fury because his whole existence nothing more than advertisement demand, his character progression is very forced. How him started as normal sergeant then revealed as Fury son and became his successor. The only reason why Fury being unseen because Bendis stupid plot twist and his intention to discarded white Fury.

I believe Jennifer has a fair stand in Hulk Franchise, though i don't mind if Red Hulk or Rick as Banner franchise successors they have more relevancy than Cho.

There are lot things i dislike in Current Marvel Comic that i could rant in long page but i will stop here.
    Quote Originally Posted by VICE View Post
    How about the Netflix series, Daredevil, Iron fist ?

My Purple name means I licked anus- I mean I'm a mod at entertainment(movies games music etc.) section so I hope to see you there too.
    I honestly don't watch them yet.
    Ok, thank you for the welcome.

In my perspective 1610 universe being wasted away for this merging Ultimate universe could be kept better if only Marvel didn't ruined off Ultimate universe so badly. Peter Parker ultimate was revived but get killed immediately, for what purpose him back then? I likes Miles better in ultimate he really has his space there than in 616 universe.
    The main reason why i couldn't accept Black Fury because his whole existence nothing more than advertisement demand, his character progression is very forced. How him started as normal sergeant then revealed as Fury son and became his successor. The only reason why Fury being unseen because Bendis stupid plot twist and his intention to discarded white Fury.

I believe Jennifer has a fair stand in Hulk Franchise, though i don't mind if Red Hulk or Rick as Banner franchise successors they have more relevancy than Cho.

There are lot things i dislike in Current Marvel Comic that i could rant in long page but i will stop here.

I honestly don't watch them yet.
    Ok, thank you for the welcome.
    I sort of like having Miles in the 616 primarily because it allows "old school" Spidey stories to exist alongside "modern" Spidey stories, which reach back to the age of the young adult hero.

The only part I didn't care for with Fury's 616 son replacing him was just having the same name to align themselves with the movies. It was a weird time for Marvel because they more or less kept pushing him to the side for regular Fury and only really used the Ultimate Nick Fury as the "new" Nick Fury post Secret Wars while expanding on original Nick and giving him something more to do. It works, mainly because the Ultimate Nick Fury more or less operates as the other but is in line with the films. That doesn't bother me so long as it isn't a huge change from what he should be.

Oh God, I can barely stand Loeb Hulk. Cho I get, primarily because of Cho's importance to Hulk and how he always saw him differently, but I really dislike changing the concept of the Hulk.

... Rant you say?