Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: News to MF

welcome

You're here now.

Always doing it better Nikamara's Avatar
    Welcome!

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ The real world is for those who can't imagine anything better.

Hunter x Hunter - Assassin Game! Click here and sign up today!

Yo, welcome to TMF.

"It doesn’t matter how many times you get knocked down. All that matters is you get up one more time than you were knocked down."

Quote Originally Posted by TawannaStr View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Doch diese Erwartungen stellt ein Hobby Tischkicker - Spieler und Freizeitsportler nicht und anders gesagt kann man herzlich (emotional) über für je preisgünstigere Modelle wie mark Dema Tischfußball Silver Star, den Dema Tischfussball Balltreter International oder nach den Seher Tischfußball Leeds Fu'baller von Maxstore beim Tischkicker kaufen zurückgreifen.Have a look at my site ... kickerfiguren trikots bvb
    I second this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ava View Post
    Just because someone likes dick in their ass doesn't mean they're not your brother.

Quote Originally Posted by Makenzye View Post
    I sort of like having Miles in the 616 primarily because it allows "old school" Spidey stories to exist alongside "modern" Spidey stories, which reach back to the age of the young adult hero.

The only part I didn't care for with Fury's 616 son replacing him was just having the same name to align themselves with the movies. It was a weird time for Marvel because they more or less kept pushing him to the side for regular Fury and only really used the Ultimate Nick Fury as the "new" Nick Fury post Secret Wars while expanding on original Nick and giving him something more to do. It works, mainly because the Ultimate Nick Fury more or less operates as the other but is in line with the films. That doesn't bother me so long as it isn't a huge change from what he should be.

Oh God, I can barely stand Loeb Hulk. Cho I get, primarily because of Cho's importance to Hulk and how he always saw him differently, but I really dislike changing the concept of the Hulk.

... Rant you say?
    Rant/Bitching/Voicing my dissapointment toward Bendis and every damn cheap writers in Marvel office today.Up for you to choose the which word
    I've dropped Marvel comic long since 2015 ago until today, i don't think will follow other titles beside Nova for my sanity fanboy sake.
    Quote Originally Posted by TawannaStr View Post
    Doch diese Erwartungen stellt ein Hobby Tischkicker - Spieler und Freizeitsportler nicht und anders gesagt kann man herzlich (emotional) über für je preisgünstigere Modelle wie mark Dema Tischfußball Silver Star, den Dema Tischfussball Balltreter International oder nach den Seher Tischfußball Leeds Fu'baller von Maxstore beim Tischkicker kaufen zurückgreifen.Have a look at my site ... kickerfiguren trikots bvb
    Thank you
    To think a spambot welcome me too, i couldn't express anything except being grateful

There's the door Spaceman Makenzye's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Roxis View Post
    Rant/Bitching/Voicing my dissapointment toward Bendis and every damn cheap writers in Marvel office today.Up for you to choose the which word
    I've dropped Marvel comic long since 2015 ago until today, i don't think will follow other titles beside Nova for my sanity fanboy sake.

Thank you
    To think a spambot welcome me too, i couldn't express anything except being grateful

Ranting.

RANTING!!!!!

The fire burns. It still burns.

Let it all out.

Welcome.

nice to meet you

- - - Updated - - -

good thing i'm not the newest member here now

and... i saw ur post on kingdom 515 discussion thread. not bad if you ask me @Roxis;
    Last edited by DreX; 04-28-2017 at 02:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Makenzye View Post

Ranting.

RANTING!!!!!

The fire burns. It still burns.

Let it all out.
    Actually it is the lips who get the burn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Master0fHell View Post
    nice to meet you

- - - Updated - - -

good thing i'm not the newest member here now

and... i saw ur post on kingdom 515 discussion thread. not bad if you ask me @Roxis;
    Well, thank you there hmmm.

Hello.

The Red Army is here to rule with an Iron Fist!
    The Russians are back!

Welcome

lazy
    I'll make this faster
    nice to meet you all, thank you.
    Welcome

Quote Originally Posted by SelmaArmen View Post
    Mammaplastik Seitens Ragnell hervorgehoben wird Strömbeck (1960), der einbegriffen seiner Mammaplastie: Bericht of a new technique based on the two-pedicle procedure kombinieren neuen Pfad zur Reduktion des Drüsengewebes attraktiv hatte, um der Minderung dieser Laktationsfähigkeit nebst der Reduktions- Mammaplastik entgegenzuwirken. Ragnell hatte zur Test während solcher letzten drei Jahre die Gesamtheit Frauen mit Makromastie in Anlehnung an der Kniff von Strömbeck (1960) operiert. Es erwies sich, dass in Anlehnung an der Operation die längste erreichbare Zeitintervall welcher Milchproduktion zwei Monate Automobil. Ragnell (1948) Prachtbau daraus, dass Chip Vorgehensweise laut Strömbeck (1960) allein angewendet Zustandekommen dürfe, wenn eine Reduktion dieser Laktationsfähigkeit keine Gegenindikation darstellt. Strömbeck veröffentlichte 1964, Chip bei 1042 Frauen eingeschlossen Makromastie inklusive seiner Bedienung welcher Reduktionsplastik erreichten Resultate. In seiner Betrachtung wird zu den Arbeiten seitens Ragnell (1948 unter anderem 1957) Musterung genommen. Er schreibt in welcher Zusammenfassung: _Die Spanne der Brusternährung bei diesen Reduktionsmammaplastiken durch _nipple transposition_ ist in Anlehnung an der Operation weniger wie davor. Dasjenige Ernährungsresultat ist am geringsten getreu Resektion von mehr denn 500 g. nicht zuletzt angenommen, dass Chip Operation zu einer Reduktion welcher Sensitivität solcher Brustwarze geführt hat._ 1970, anlässlich seines außergewöhnlich freundlichen Empfanges in seinem Familienbande ebenso der lehrreichen Demonstrationen seiner Operationstechnik konnte dieser Urheber Strömbecks plastisch-chirurgische Begabung mehr noch ärztliche Verantwortung für die zufolge psychischer auch _ästhetisch gestaltlicher_ Heilung suchenden Patientinnen erfahren. In der Klinik zum Vorteil von Plastische Chirurgie in Lübeck wurde der/die/das ihm gehörende Praktik noch dazu dementsprechend die Methode getreu Skoog (1974) bei vielen dankbaren Patientinnen angewendet. My web blog - Brustvergrößerung günstig
    bars

I don't even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was great. I do not know who you are but certainly you are going to a famous blogger if you are not already ;) Cheers!Here is my webpage :: usual wrap styles

Welcome to the site kid

I'll make this faster
    nice to meet you all, thank you.
    Welcome, enjoy your stay

I am Ghaul, and your Light is Mine!

A house enterprise printer combines a printer, scanner, copier and fax machine for quick and easy professional outcomes. Have a look at my page naprawa ploterów w Poznaniu

HOWEVER you may merely unplug the power for no less than 30 seconds, and the printer will reset itself and you'll strive once more. my homepage :: Serwis ploterów W poznaniu

A laser printer's use of laser know-how to create photographs and copies makes it a much quicker printing choice than an ink jet printer. Visit my homepage: serwis ploterów w Poznaniu