Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

UBD General Topic Thread

So as to avoid threads being further derailed over confusion or disagreements regarding feats and/or the stats of certain characters

This is a thread where you can direct your general questions and find answers concerning the validity or application of certain feats and overall stat-line of series' in the UBD (e.g. Eileen's meteor speed, Rayleigh intercepting Kizaru implications, etc.)

If you're not sure of something or have any questions regarding standards or practices we may have here, you can bring it up in this thread

May also use this thread to provide any suggestions or ideas you feel may improve the battledome or voice any concerns/problems you may have with the section or things that go on in it
    トキオ Love.$ex.Dreams

- - - Updated - - -

Anyways

To those who for some reason think OP characters are currently LS:

They aren't.

Your friendship?
    I'll take it!

Notice how the dude first put Eileen's meteor speed, Rax? That is what's more important

Because it was discussed today

Your friendship?
    I'll take it!

with all the disputes, confusion, and whatnot over character standings here figured i'd try to update and revive the ubd profiles a bit

if there's any you feel need to be updated or created lmk. or feel free to make your own
    トキオ Love.$ex.Dreams

Energy of a collapsing star?

I AM THROGG! THE TRUE KING IN THE NORTH!!!

Giga fall's blast wave and Fuji's meteors..

Chinjao's calc
    Fear me, for I am Meng Hao

[/spoiler]https://i.imgur.com/MW5gyad.gif[/spoiler]

Monspiet's Purgatory flamebird,Luffy's KKG,Aokiji freezing the Ocean

Quote Originally Posted by Krash View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Giga fall's blast wave and Fuji's meteors..
    giga fall - 23.56 gigatons

fuji meteors - mach 1,940 (?)

Quote Originally Posted by Meng Hao View Post
    Chinjao's calc
    84.66 gigatons

Monspiet's Purgatory flamebird,Luffy's KKG,Aokiji freezing the Ocean
    monspiet - 1.79 gigatons

kkg - 1.594 gigatons

aokiji - 1.9 gigatons
    トキオ Love.$ex.Dreams

Quote Originally Posted by Teo View Post
    giga fall - 23.56 gigatons

fuji meteors - mach 1,940 (?)

84.66 gigatons

monspiet - 1.79 gigatons

kkg - 1.594 gigatons

aokiji - 1.9 gigatons
    Giga fall-
    The Seismic movement is 23 gigatons.I wanted to discussed the Blastwave which would yield teratons.

Purgatory flamebird-the 1.79 gigatons is the radiated energy.That 1.79gt value was merely from the side effects of the flamebird.If the flamebird had exploded, then it would be hundreds of times more potent than 1.79gt.But Mama Hawk prevented that
    So I was thinking that we do something similar to what Rax did with Etherion and get an upgrade..

- - - Updated - - -
    @Dellinger;
    Present your case for why we should accept the Fujitora country level meteor calc and the Aokiji country level calc

Giga fall-
    The Seismic movement is 23 gigatons.I wanted to discussed the Blastwave which would yield teratons.
    oh. that method wouldn't really apply to what dolor did. not really an airblast.
    was discussed here

So I was thinking that we do something similar to what Rax did with Etherion and get an upgrade..
    they're completely different cases
    トキオ Love.$ex.Dreams

Quote Originally Posted by Teo View Post
    oh. that method wouldn't really apply to what dolor did. not really an airblast.
    was discussed here

they're completely different cases
    I understand that the airblast value is not accepted because there's not enough visuals.But there's a few things that point in that direction.

The Purgatory flamebird case isn't completely different from the Etherion case, but they're also not completely the same.

We already have a rough estimate of what it would yield if it exploded.So I believe it should be pushed and accepted..

I understand that the airblast value is not accepted because there's not enough visuals.But there's a few things that point in that direction.

The Purgatory flamebird case isn't completely different from the Etherion case, but they're also not completely the same.

We already have a rough estimate of what it would yield if it exploded.So I believe it should be pushed and accepted..
    There's no evidence whatsoever of an airblast even remotely reaching that far, the visuals don't depict anything aside from tremors and the dialogue on CR notes that it's aftershocks they're feeling.

The flamebird is completely different. There's nothing to support it being hundreds of times stronger if it would detonate.
    Etherion has a statement, made by the people who fired it and have seen it work. To believe they're all lying to each other about it requires some severe cognitive dissonance.

No one has ever disputed the Rayleigh stuff.

It's dumb to argue agaisnt Aokiji's ice age going below 20 meters.Ice can't sustain itself for a week if it only freezes the water's surface.

Fujitora's meteor's are self explanatory.

Those are things I want maggots like Rax and some others to keep in mind when they bring up the Chinjao calc or speed arguments.

Formerly named John Wick Mercantilist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dellinger View Post
    No one has ever disputed the Rayleigh stuff.

It's dumb to argue agaisnt Aokiji's ice age going below 20 meters.Ice can't sustain itself for a week if it only freezes the water's surface.

Fujitora's meteor's are self explanatory.

Those are things I want maggots like Rax and some others to keep in mind when they bring up the Chinjao calc or speed arguments.

It can lol a 20 metre thick ice sheet could last for months
    - - - Updated - - -

And the Chinjao calc thing why would we keep those in mind when we're disproving it

Thats like pretending the Empire State Building is still the tallest building in the world by referencing NYC's GDP lmao
    Last edited by Mercantilist; 10-08-2017 at 09:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ticking Sound View Post
    It can lol a metre thick ice sheet could last for days

- - - Updated - - -

And the Chinjao calc thing why would we keep those in mind when we're disproving it

Thats like pretending the Empire State Building is still the tallest building in the world by referencing NYC's GDP lmao

You aren't disproving a thing though.The Chinjao calc,even as it is currently,is a severe lowball.

A thin ice lasting for days ? What ?

Also why the fuck are you always referencing irrelevant things ? Not to mention your weird obsession with me.

Formerly named John Wick Mercantilist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dellinger View Post
    You aren't disproving a thing though.The Chinjao calc,even as it is currently,is a severe lowball.

A thin ice lasting for days ? What ?

Also why the fuck are you always referencing irrelevant things ? Not to mention your weird obsession with me.

Because u said keep in mind Chinjao calc is legit because Fujitora has meteors and stuff
    My example is essentially saying ur not proving anything

Ya 'thin' ice (20 metres isn't thin, neither is 1 metre) lasts for a long time you just have a very weird perspective on how things work. It's almost like your baseless assumptions are, I don't know, baseless.
    Last edited by Mercantilist; 10-08-2017 at 09:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Numinous One View Post
    There's no evidence whatsoever of an airblast even remotely reaching that far, the visuals don't depict anything aside from tremors and the dialogue on CR notes that it's aftershocks they're feeling.

The flamebird is completely different. There's nothing to support it being hundreds of times stronger if it would detonate.
    Etherion has a statement, made by the people who fired it and have seen it work. To believe they're all lying to each other about it requires some severe cognitive dissonance.
    I understand that the Blastwave isn't accepted due to the lack of visuals.

The 1.79gt value is a secondary by-product of the attack.The flamebird is a projectile and is meant to do something, i.e detonate on contact (explode).
    The yields would be leaps and bounds above 1.79gt if had done what it was intended to do..

I've always wondered why White Beard's small continental quakes isn't considered environmental destruction.